AL AL - Danniella Vian, 24, Mobile, 17 Jul 2018

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
But it still comes down to the parent being able to get media interest...and no one can convince me that a white, middle-class college girl is not going to “appeal” more to the media than any other except maybe a child. I know when Lacy P. was missing, another pregnant woman was also missing and her mother could not generate Any interest, as she was minority, possibly in a “bad” relationship etc...just not media friendly. I know it is not okay to say so, but the way the public leaps onto the missing white college girl cases shows general bias as well. Even if unconsciously. Jmo
Daniella has a look that’s different than Molly. More edgy less girls next door. It was reported she had been out at a bar while Molly was last seen jogging. Molly’s BF seems like the boy next door where Daniella’s child’s father was reportedly in jail. There are so many influencing factors here that in truth should not be a factor.

Thanks! I have to watch. Do you think they're following Danniella's case? I wonder if there's a little bit of a conflict of interest with not releasing information to the public to keep the story good for the show.
You never know. First, there has to be a body and a homicide. They do not follow missing person cases. There was The First 48: Missing Persons but the show ended in 2013.

Just did a good bit of research and unfortunately there isn't much to report on at all. No new information has been discussed or released by family or the PD.

The body found in Theodore is most likely going to be the missing homeless woman that frequents the area. This is my best guess considering where the body was found. It isn't a likely dumping ground as someone else suggested.

I was hoping we would at least get some sort of information this week ....

I find it so weird that If you look at the Mobile police list of missing people it’s significantly lower than those listed as missing here on WS. After researching old Facebook pages etc I see people still post about these people being missing but I’m not seeing where Mobike police have them listed as missing. It’s so frustrating.

Also Mobile city and Mobile county count as 2 separate entities apparently so it fails to list the people from the smaller cities in the county such as citronelle, Grand Bay, Prichard etc. When you actually start looking at all towns and areas within the county the number is pretty alarming. Unfortunately with the amount of wooded areas and waterways there are a lot of people that will just never be found.

Danniella, we're still here for you girl! Hoping and praying your sweet baby gets her mama back.

I wish LE would update. I can't believe they haven't found her car.

I know!! There has been zero updates from law enforcement. It’s really unfortunate this case isn’t getting much publicity

Someone asked JDT if they could help search and she said the homicide division has asked that no search parties be brought in yet. I can't imagine how frustrating this is for her family.

This is a telling quote to me.
Why wouldn’t the cops be inviting volunteers to help search? What evidence do they have that would make a search be put on the back burner?

Asked JDT where...FB? I want to tell her she needs to start yelling, from the rooftops. To SBI, press, anyone who will listen...

IF what info they have is an involuntary missing. It’s possible they believe it’s voluntary.

I have a friend somewhat close to the case - she said their family was all able to see the video when it was first put on the news - Car #2 + #3 are the same cars, according to her <— again that is just hear-say rumors in Mobile but I do know the surveillance video was put online for more then 15 minutes so there are definitely eye balls that HAVE seen it.

The same car coming back theory could make sense... he pulled out, realized she wasn’t behind him & pulled back in a minute later....?
Then something happened after they left.

I am finding it odd that he himself hasn’t come forward, I would want the public/media to clear me ASAP.

The third car puzzled me, but if either the first car is irrelevant or the third car is the friend pulling back in, this would explain it.

So perhaps this is possible. Did the friend mention searching her car just to be sure the phone wasn't there? I could see that taking 16 minutes when you are trying to check under seats and such. In addition, perhaps the fuse for the OnStar was knocked loose while looking for the phone?

Asked JDT where...FB? I want to tell her she needs to start yelling, from the rooftops. To SBI, press, anyone who will listen...

IF what info they have is an involuntary missing. It’s possible they believe it’s voluntary.

On her public FB page. I don't think I can link it but I have been treating it as the equivalent of a "Find Danniella" page and not sleuthing the family member, but just reporting what she is publicly stating in posts including the missing poster. There's so little information it's all we have to go on.

The third car puzzled me, but if either the first car is irrelevant or the third car is the friend pulling back in, this would explain it.

So perhaps this is possible. Did the friend mention searching her car just to be sure the phone wasn't there? I could see that taking 16 minutes when you are trying to check under seats and such. In addition, perhaps the fuse for the OnStar was knocked loose while looking for the phone?

Gaps in information:

1. Did only the friend or both of them make it back to the bar?
  • Since he had her phone later, he must also have made it to the bar to find it but was not able to give it to her = she disappeared on the way back to the bar
  • He is lying = he had her phone to begin with and did not just find it in the parking lot
Phone records and witness statements or video from the bar should be able to clear this up.

2. Where are the other two points of interest?

If she lost her friend in traffic, her home seems like her next logical destination with no phone and provides an important direction of possible travel.
If she knew how to get back to the bar from the freeway then she should have made it back.

3. Which way did they go out of the Shell?

Both routes back to the bar seem innocuous, but the street route provides more potential opportunity to disappear.

4. Was the GPS was intentionally disabled or accidentally disabled?

For the friend's story to be true, it would have to have been knocked out unintentionally while looking for the phone. I would be curious to know what those of you with a car like that think of this possibility.

The friend had the perfect opportunity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members