Found Alive AL - Harlow Darby Freeman, 9 Months, Kidnapped, Parrish Co., 10 July 2023 *Extreme Danger*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

moonrise

Reaction score

"Harlow Darby Freeman, 9 months, is a white female with brown hair and blue eyes. ... believed she is in extreme danger ... Freeman was taken from a residence on Crest Avenue at around 6:50 p.m. Wearing a tie-dye onesie and light pink shorts." (more at link)

Link to Parrish County, AL, Police Department Facebook Page:

"The Parrish Police Department is on the scene of a 9 month old child that was kidnapped at approximately 6:50 pm. from a residence on Crest Avenue in Parrish. The child is a W/F approximately 20 pounds. The vehicle is described as a white 2009 Lexus RX350 tag number 3880AR8. The vehicle has damage on the rear passenger side and appears to be taped with clear tape. Anyone with information call the Parrish Police Department 205-686-9991 or 911. We will update as information becomes available."

I made a typo in the title. It should say 7/10/23. It won't let me edit it. Sorry about that!

1689049634747.png

Harlow Freeman​

No photo available

• Missing Since
    • Jul 10, 2023
    • Missing From
    • Parrish, AL
    • Age Now
    • 9 months
    • Sex
    • Female
    • Race
    • White
    • Hair Color
    • Brown
    • Eye Color
    • Blue
    • Height
    • 2'2"
    • Weight
    • 20 lbs
    • Description
    • Last seen wearing a tie dye onesie and light pink shorts.

Vehicle Information​

• Make:
    • Lexus
    • Model:
    • RX
    • Year:
    • Color:
    • White
    • License plate:
    • 3 8 8 0 A R 8
    • License state:
    • AL
The State of Alabama has issued a Child Abduction Emergency, Amber Alert. The Parrish Police Department and the Alabama Law Enforcement Agency ask for your assistance in locating Harlow Darby Freeman, white female, 9 months of age with brown hair and blue eyes. Harlow Freeman was seen on July 10th, 2023, at approximately 6:50 pm wearing a tie dye onesie and light pink shorts in the area of Crest Avenue and is believed to be in extreme danger. The subjects may be traveling in a white 2009 Lexus R X 3 50 bearing Alabama plate 3 8 8 0 A R 8. If you have any information regarding this missing child, please contact the Parrish Police Department at 2 0 5 6 8 6 9 9 9 1 or call 911.

According to this, the mother said the baby was in the car seat in the back of the SUV when the vehicle was stolen.

From the link:
Harlow’s aunt, Melinda Hutchison, told reporters that the baby was in the vehicle with her father when he ran inside to a friend’s house. He told them he was only gone for a minute or so, and that’s when the SUV was stolen.

The family is offering a $5,000 reward for her safe return.

Anyone with information call the Parrish Police Department 205-686-9991 or 911.

From the link:
Harlow’s aunt, Melinda Hutchison, told reporters that the baby was in the vehicle with her father when he ran inside to a friend’s house. He told them he was only gone for a minute or so, and that’s when the SUV was stolen.

The family is offering a $5,000 reward for her safe return.

Anyone with information call the Parrish Police Department 205-686-9991 or 911.
So where is the search underway at ? Crest Avenue in Parrish? Or do they know where to search for the truck as in a suspect and possible destination?

A thief stealing fourteen years old car with visible damage? Hmmm.

I think, yes, if it was an "easy" steal. Could it be she was asleep and papa left the keys with the vehicle so she could have air conditioning, and the wrong person saw or happened to come by? JMO. It's NOT her father's fault if something like that happened.

Area where the vehicle was parked outside a house when it was stolen.
View attachment 433960

It makes me go hmmmm again. Not a spot from which you can make a fast exit in a car and not a spot where you would expect many people just passing by. I hope the LE is gathering the CCTV footage from the whole neighborhood.

I think, yes, if it was an "easy" steal. Could it be she was asleep and papa left the keys with the vehicle so she could have air conditioning, and the wrong person saw or happened to come by? JMO. It's NOT her father's fault if something like that happened.
I don't think it's a good idea to leave a child in car, running or otherwise.

JUL 11, 2023
“I’m begging you to please bring my baby to me,’’ Smith wrote. “You can drop the baby off wherever you want, just call me or message me and let me know where she is. No questions asked, I swear.”

The family is offering a $5,000 reward, said Harlow’s aunt, Melinda Hutchison.

At a Tuesday morning press conference, Parrish Police Chief Danny Woodard said they are using all resources – local, state and federal – in the search for Harlow.

MOD REMINDER:

Excerpt from Websleuths TOS (aka The Rules, linked in my signature):

The "victim friendly" rule extends to family members of victims and suspects. Sleuthing family members, friends, or others who have not been officially designated by law enforcement or in mainstream media as a Person of Interest or suspect is not allowed (i.e. Sleuthing out this type of information, and publicly posting their personal information, including names, addresses, and background data -- even if it is public is not allowed and such posts will be removed, along with any posts that encourage such sleuthing).

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove
Back