GUILTY AL - Hiawayi Robinson, 8, Prichard, 16 September 2014

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
So the newscaster was correct about it being the mini mart farther away, not the texaco?

poor little thing this is going to be someone known to her and the family.

Well Katy looks like you could have hit the nail right on the head with your theory about the money. Check out the link in the quoted post above. The news woman states they talked H's mom who said H had no money on her and that leaves them with the question as to where she got it since the store clerk said she paid with 4 dollars. After seeing that video of H going around the corner I am wondering if who ever had her was waiting on the side of the building to where you couldn't see them. Makes you wonder if it is someone who knows the area.

I think she left her apt and ran into the wrong person, lurking nearby. Maybe even waiting for her. They gave her money and said lets go get candy. :mad:

that person with the "interesting" fb claims to be speaking with the FBI now.

If you have actual concerns that a person may have been involved in Hiawayi's murder.
It's great to agree with each other that someone is nuts... but make sure it's reported too.
If everyone sits and discusses it but no one reports it... that won't help much. :twocents:

This little girl reminds me so much of a girl I teach to ride horses. She looked smart and sassy and happy-everything an 8 year old girl should be. RIP Hiawayi. I hope you're in a place where no one preys on innocent little girls like you.

The video says 4pm, but she was seen at home changing out of school clothes at 5pm. What is the time discrepancy on when she went to the store?

http://fox10tv.com/2014/09/19/only-...-video-of-hiawayi-robinson-shows-new-details/

another story of the updates. But the video MissSunshine posted states it was the Future Best on St Stephens and Bear Fork. I believe it also says the time stamp was at 4:02 pm. What time did she get home from school and change her clothing? I was under the impression that it was 4:30-5pm when she left for her cousins place. Did she get the candy before getting home from school? She came from around the side of the store as well not from St Stephens Road. Which would have been the quickest route to the store from her Apartment Complex. Mother states She didn't have money, so where did it come from? I would think if she got into someones car for a ride to the store it would be someone she knew. She didn't look to be in distress in the video's as far as i can see.

He has been reported numerous times over yesterday and today. He is still posting so he hasn't been arrested yet.

If you have actual concerns that a person may have been involved in Hiawayi's murder.
It's great to agree with each other that someone is nuts... but make sure it's reported too.
If everyone sits and discusses it but no one reports it... that won't help much. :twocents:

http://fox10tv.com/2014/09/19/only-...-video-of-hiawayi-robinson-shows-new-details/

another story of the updates. But the video MissSunshine posted states it was the Future Best on St Stephens and Bear Fork. I believe it also says the time stamp was at 4:02 pm. What time did she get home from school and change her clothing? I was under the impression that it was 4:30-5pm when she left for her cousins place. Did she get the candy before getting home from school? She came from around the side of the store as well not from St Stephens Road. Which would have been the quickest route to the store from her Apartment Complex. Mother states She didn't have money, so where did it come from? I would think if she got into someones car for a ride to the store it would be someone she knew. She didn't look to be in distress in the video's as far as i can see.

I have the same questions. Firstly, I'd like LE to confirm whether the time stamped video at 4:03 pm was before or after she arrived home to change her clothes.

I pray an arrest is made very soon in this case. As in early next week, if not sooner.

If this turns out to be another 17 yr old neighbour, or friend of the family... I just can't.

I'm so sorry Hawayi :(

I'm guessing it is someone without a car, which increases the likelihood of it being someone 17 or younger...

This is so sad! I watched (on the news site) how her whole neighborhood came out together to support her parents and one another in helping to bring this little girl home. I hope they catch who did this to her and soon. :( :( :mad:

She was supposed to visit a relative in the apartment complex she lived in. Either she didn't make it there, or she got there and the cousin wasn't home or something. reports differ. Video shows her not coming up the highway on foot, but coming around the building into the store where she bought candy. She spent 4 dollars that her mother said she didn't have when she left home. She goes around the building after she leaves the store, and when she exited the store she held the door for other customers. it was raining and she ran to avoid getting wet. This tells me she arrived and left the store in a vehicle. Not on foot.
She had a birthday coming up. I think she knew her killer at least casually, that they gave her money as an "early birthday present", and took her to the store to get candy. She got back in the vehicle with them, and was found dead 2 days later. I think they knew her birthday was coming up, used that as the lure, to give her money, get her in the car. They parked around the side of the building to avoid surveillance cameras.

I wonder if they have done this before.

I'm guessing it is someone without a car, which increases the likelihood of it being someone 17 or younger...

I have to disagree. If it was someone without a car, How did they get her from the store to the site where the body was found? Anyone without a car would have to have asked for help to bring her body to that location. Rebel road is about 1.5-2miles from where she was last seen. As we can assume someone didn't drag her body through the streets without being seen. So I have to think that it was an older person with a car and that she knew whomever.

Also about the money. Something the mother said in her initial press conference. She said dad would bring her money. Is it possible the money she used was from her father the last time she had seen him? Maybe she put it aside and mom didn't know she had it. And because dad was said to be coming she used it knowing shed have more when her father arrived? It was said she spent $4 at the store, Did she have exact change? or did she use a $5, $10 or did she use singles? Did she bring in all her quarters, nickles and dimes? Maybe an odd thought but it might help explain where the money for candy came from. If it was in change, I'd think she raided her own piggy bank.

Still have lots of questions, Any news on the autopsy?

Fox 10 says they have exclusive video of Hiawayi from the night she went missing

http://fox10tv.com/2014/09/19/only-on-fox10-surveillance-video-of-hiawayi-robinson-shows-new-details/

the video so grainy I don't if looking at 80's bit video game..
don't they people lives are on the line. if theres a path way the leads to being the apartment then there should be a camer pointing that way..

that's a Texaco gas station correct, they should have camera's in the back, that rule of the thumb for gss station .. Me personally I would try seek the guy who got in the car after she left the store. The car look grey.

I also think it could a older person she knew. she looked around 13 yrs old but was really eight(8). I think its would nice to find out how she talked and etc. Maybe she talked very mature above her age. She look very bright to me.

I know her father beating himself really badly, took that day for granted. You can see the pain in their face's. I think the guy who did is 13-25yrs. I would go higher than that. Because some one placed her their which mean she kid napped and taken near by. which mean strength to carry her. I don't they went the road way . I see the map there a main street then u the apartments. I think he went that way in those woods. left there and went back through those woods. Which is safest bet of not being seen.

I thin Le need see ,The kidnapper, killer made a classic choice and has some kind of remorse. He gave the family the body very fast but he wont give them himself. Which mean's he has done this before or this 1 attempt.

My anger is toward the apartment complex and the texicao store owner.. they knew there was path way behind the complex to that store. Why are there no camera.. why didn't they try to disband this path way, it not safe at all. If they are going endorse this path way( let customer travel it at all hours). Make a real walk way with lights 3 hidden cameras.

anything to save a dime a nickel, on top the camera are pathetic. Don't they know lives are on the line. Camera's look worse the a 8bit retro video game.

Now we've learned that the Coroner's Office has completed a preliminary autopsy on her body.*

Local 15 contacted police for the results of the autopsy, but we were told the results won't be released on Friday.*

"What the preliminary autopsy is going to allow us to do is run down the cause of death and then put theory into strategy into motion," said Prichard Police spokesperson Melanie Baldwin.

http://m.local15tv.com/news/Prelim._Autopsy_Complete_in_Child_Death

Fox 10 says they have exclusive video of Hiawayi from the night she went missing

http://fox10tv.com/2014/09/19/only-on-fox10-surveillance-video-of-hiawayi-robinson-shows-new-details/

the video so grainy I don't if looking at 80's bit video game..
don't they people lives are on the line. if theres a path way the leads to being the apartment then there should be a camer pointing that way..

that's a Texaco gas station correct, they should have camera's in the back, that rule of the thumb for gss station .. Me personally I would try seek the guy who got in the car after she left the store. The car look grey.

I also think it could a older person she knew. she looked around 13 yrs old but was really eight(8). I think its would nice to find out how she talked and etc. Maybe she talked very mature above her age. She look very bright to me.

I know her father beating himself really badly, took that day for granted. You can see the pain in their face's. I think the guy who did is 13-25yrs. I would go higher than that. Because some one placed her their which mean she kid napped and taken near by. which mean strength to carry her. I don't they went the road way . I see the map there a main street then u the apartments. I think he went that way in those woods. left there and went back through those woods. Which is safest bet of not being seen.

I thin Le need see ,The kidnapper, killer made a classic choice and has some kind of remorse. He gave the family the body very fast but he wont give them himself. Which mean's he has done this before or this 1 attempt.

My anger is toward the apartment complex and the texicao store owner.. they knew there was path way behind the complex to that store. Why are there no camera.. why didn't they try to disband this path way, it not safe at all. If they are going endorse this path way( let customer travel it at all hours). Make a real walk way with lights 3 hidden cameras.

anything to save a dime a nickel, on top the camera are pathetic. Don't they know lives are on the line. Camera's look worse the a 8bit retro video game.

Why would it be nice to know how she talked? What would that tell you?

I have to disagree. If it was someone without a car, How did they get her from the store to the site where the body was found? Anyone without a car would have to have asked for help to bring her body to that location. Rebel road is about 1.5-2miles from where she was last seen. As we can assume someone didn't drag her body through the streets without being seen. So I have to think that it was an older person with a car and that she knew whomever.

Also about the money. Something the mother said in her initial press conference. She said dad would bring her money. Is it possible the money she used was from her father the last time she had seen him? Maybe she put it aside and mom didn't know she had it. And because dad was said to be coming she used it knowing shed have more when her father arrived? It was said she spent $4 at the store, Did she have exact change? or did she use a $5, $10 or did she use singles? Did she bring in all her quarters, nickles and dimes? Maybe an odd thought but it might help explain where the money for candy came from. If it was in change, I'd think she raided her own piggy bank.

Still have lots of questions, Any news on the autopsy?

I think the killer is local , The point is they left her 1 mile away this mean they took to a place close and used her. then waited to the mornings hour when none is moving and dumped her nude she only weight 40lbs, this show they knew this area very well. It raining so this would mean foot prints in the soil.

what need to do is use blood hounds to find out if the killer used the woods.

Snipped by me.....

I too in the beginning thought it was the Texaco very close to her Apartment Complex. IT IS NOT! (I removed the other pictures I did of what I thought her possible route.) But after more news and evidence is made available, It has come to light that she was at the Future Best Gas Station on St. Stephens Road. A couple of blocks from her house. Time stamped 4:02pm 9-16-14.

I to would be asking anyone in that lot between 4pm and 4:10m what they saw. Anything could be a clue. The White car that drove up the street as she was seen entering, Maybe the bus driver waiting at the corner, maybe they could answer if there was a car in that side lot at that time.

I have to wonder when exactly she left her home? Did she stop at the store before her grandma last seen her, Or did she head there after? They were said to have last seen her around 4:30-5pm. Which is a good half hour after she was seen in that store.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crunchy Riff
Back