GUILTY AL - Hiawayi Robinson, 8, Prichard, 16 September 2014

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
They are describing the location (Rebel Road) as a prime location for drugs, etc. Local news lady said she just saw a bent spoon for crack.

That's my impression, as well, Cubby.

Perhaps LE is hoping this person will come forward and give them information. She would have been the last known person to see this baby alive. Thankful they were on top of this quickly. They may be able to trace this one back. We don't always find them this fast. I know people are unhappy about the lack of an amber alert.... but they do have to have certain information before they can issue that. I heard about it pretty quickly because of Klaas Kids. Sooo sad. This lovely was probably gone before her family even knew she was missing.

http://dps.alabama.gov/Home/wfContent.aspx?ID=20&PLH1=plhAlerts-Amber#5

this is the criteria for an amber alert in our state:

The Alabama AMBER plan will be set in motion for the state by one of the cooperating law enforcement agencies when a child abduction is reported and investigation reveals that:
  1. A child has been abducted as defined by 13A-6-40 Alabama Criminal Code, AND;
  2. The child is less than 18 years old, AND;
  3. The child is at risk of serious bodily harm or death, AND;
  4. There is enough descriptive information about the child, abductor, and/or suspect’s vehicle to believe an immediate broadcast alert will help investigators locate the child.
  5. The child’s name and abductor and other critical data elements have been entered into the National Crime Information Center (NCIC) system.

Activating the Alabama AMBER Alert System

Law Enforcement:
After local Law Enforcement confirms that a child has been abducted, the designated person within the investigating agency will call the Department of Public Safety in Montgomery to advise them a fax is forthcoming. DPS will confirm that the criteria has been met for an AMBER Activation and issue an AMBER Alert via the state Emergency Alert System (EAS) using the Child Abduction Emergency (CAE) Code. The following questionnaire may be used to verify that the criteria for the AMBER Alert have been met.
  1. What is the child’s age?
    1. 18 or older, do not activate AMBER Alert
    2. Under 18, go to question 2.
    3. What is the evidence that the child was abducted?
      1. If abducted, go to question 3.
      2. If not abducted, do not activate AMBER Alert
      3. What is the relationship of the child to the abductor?
        1. Stranger – Go to question 4.a.
        2. Family member – go to question 4.b. below:
      4. What is the evidence that the child is in danger of serious injury or death?
        1. Stranger:
          1. In most stranger abduction cases, the threat of serious injury or death to the victim can be assumed, unless there is compelling evidence to the contrary. Activate the AMBER Alert.
        2. Family member abduction:
          Generally, the AMBER Plan is not to be used for custody type situations. However, if the taking of the child rises the level/definition of an abduction under Alabama law, and there is compelling evidence that the child is in imminent danger of serious physical injury or death by being in the company of this person—then the AMBER Plan may be considered. Some factors for consideration are:
          1. Has the child ever been abused physically or sexually by this person
          2. Has the abductor threatened the child with bodily harm or death?
          3. Is the abductor an abuser of alcohol or drugs?
          4. Was the person under the influence of alcohol or other substance when the child was abducted.
      If there is compelling evidence that the child is in immediate danger of serious physical injury or death, activate AMBER Alert.

Can someone map the apartment location, the gas station location and the location of the intersection near where she was found?

tia

I wonder what made this person a POI? Was it just because she was behind Hiawayi in line and that was the last time Hiawayi was seen?

ETA: I understand that this doesn't mean she's a suspect but I'm just wondering if it is because she was standing in line behind Hiawayi.

I found the apartment complex and Texaco station. I'm wondering where the intersection is her body was located and hoping that can be added to the map. The Rebel Road area looks to be a drive way to a farm?

One of the news stations mentioned the intersection on the live stream, but I forget what it was.

I don't have a link but earlier I read that she was found near Greer Ave. I will see if I can find where I saw that at.
I found the apartment complex and Texaco station. I'm wondering where the intersection is her body was located and hoping that can be added to the map. The Rebel Road area looks to be a drive way to a farm?

One of the news stations mentioned the intersection on the live stream, but I forget what it was.

All I heard was Greer Avenue and Rebel Road.

I am watching now and they said Greer Avenue and Rebel Road.

thank you everyone, I see Rebel and Greer about an inch to the right of the O in Texaco.

exactly what I was looking for, thanks!

there are several Rebel roads in this area, looks like Greer Ave N and greer Ave N is the one they were talking about.

location1.jpg

The perp could very well be a woman. Never forget the Sandra Cantu story. :(

Salem

Until a cause of death is released, we don't know what happened to this angel. Not trying to sound naive. I know the terrible likelihood. 26 RSOs in Prichard. The apartments, the store, the location of her body are all pretty near one another. It was a terribly stormy night. This is a very populated area. The thought that she would be left so near her home. It just doesn't fit. They will find who did this. Prichard has a bad reputation with drug use, domestic violence. But, there are strong churches there and within the city there is a strong community.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crunchy Riff
Back