GUILTY AL - Hiawayi Robinson, 8, Prichard, 16 September 2014

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
If she was planning to get $ from her Dad, and she never did so, then WHO gave her the $4? That's what we need to figure out. Somewhere between her apt and her cousins apt, some one gave her some money.

If she was planning to get $ from her Dad, and she never did so, then WHO gave her the $4? That's what we need to figure out. Somewhere between her apt and her cousins apt, some one gave her some money.

Not necessarily. Maybe she found them on the coffee table at home, or maybe it was her allowance.

I don't have a link but local news WKRG interviewed a woman today at the recovery site. Tonight on the evening news they televised her stating that Hiawayi could not have been in that place very long because the area had been searched at 3:00 am last night. The lady said someone had to have brought her there after that time. She also said whomever did this has to be right there among them. I think she was making the point that whomever brought Hiawayi there must have known it had already been searched.

I don't have a link but locale news WKRG interviewed a woman today at the recovery site. Tonight on the evening news they televised her stating that Hiawayi could not have been in that place very long because the area had been searched at 3:00 am last night. The lady said someone had to have brought her there after that time. She also said whomever did this has to be right there among them. I think she was making the point that whomever brought Hiawayi there must have known it had already been searched.

I saw this too. Made me wonder for sure. Could be they just missed her but really makes me think she is probably right.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i thought in the interview with the mother she said she left her money? did i miss hear that?

i thought in the interview with the mother she said she left her money? did i miss hear that?

The mother wasn't at home, the grandmother was there with her. I have not heard one way or the other about if she had money. Only that she wanted money from her dad because he always have her money. As in, that was their thing.

I don't have a link but locale news WKRG interviewed a woman today at the recovery site. Tonight on the evening news they televised her stating that Hiawayi could not have been in that place very long because the area had been searched at 3:00 am last night. The lady said someone had to have brought her there after that time. She also said whomever did this has to be right there among them. I think she was making the point that whomever brought Hiawayi there must have known it had already been searched.

This is terrifying OMG. Thought and Prayers to this little girl's family.

It is farther to the FL state line than to the MS state line.

I believe it was a younger, local person that killed little Hiawayi. One that most likely didn't have access to a vehicle at all, or for only a very short length of time.

Just maybe 3 miles NW on St Stephens rd (hwy 45) is very wood and would have been easy to hide a body. Makes me think that this could be someone that knew her or a young person as suggested. As if they wanted her to be found. I was traveling hwy 45 the day she went missing and was coming home in that storm. Plenty of secluded places along that stretch of road towards Mississippi.

Here is a video of a local news anchor displaying a map of the pertinent locations. It looks like the store she went to was further away from the apartment complex than the store shown in the photos posted up thread.

Hiawayi Robinson Map and Explainer

http://youtu.be/f-TngyG0m9c

EDIT: This doesn't make sense! Why would she go to the store that was further away when the other Texaco is right by the apartment complex? Hmmm... either the reporter has the wrong store or someone took her to the other store. MOO. I can't see her walking on her own to the store that was so much further away. If you look on google earth you can see that would have been quite a trek for her to make. Doesn't make sense. I think Mr. Grip (the news anchor) is wrong about the location. ????

I wonder if the announcement from the FBI that they were concerned that she might have been taken across state lines came after speaking with the female witness (initially identified as POI) from the Texaco--perhaps she noticed a car with an out of state license plate??

I still believe this was a local perp, and probably a younger one, but I do wonder what prompted that sudden announcement after LE had spoken with the Texaco witness.

I am getting really tired of communities "coming together" when a child is killed. Everybody knew damn well that there were many problems and dangers in their environment, and yet they did nothing. No one comes together to chase drugs and thugs out of their cities, but suddenly find civic sense when a kid dies - and a month later they go back to their old life style aka "let's turn a blind eye to what is wrong with where I live".

I think the reporter has the location wrong. The gas station at the intersection he mentions is across a 5 lane hwy. The poi was interviewed after she was located.

I am getting really tired of communities "coming together" when a child is killed. Everybody knew damn well that there were many problems and dangers in their environment, and yet they did nothing. No one comes together to chase drugs and thugs out of their cities, but suddenly find civic sense when a kid dies - and a month later they go back to their old life style aka "let's turn a blind eye to what is wrong with where I live".

I have to agree.
We need to take away the OPPORTUNITIES for these ppl to get our children. And we as parents are the only ones that can do that.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crunchy Riff
Back