Found Deceased AL - Jennifer Marshell White, 55, Moulton, 08 Apr 2018 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Heartbroken that it ended this way. Rest in Peace Jennifer.

I'm still getting familiar with the forum/rules. Can we theorize about what possibly happened to her, as in, the state of her body as reported in MSM?

I have never seen an autopsy take a year. That is not accurate. If the results are something that needs to be protected for a criminal trial, then there’s a chance the cause of death won’t be officially released to the public until a trial. But no, autopsy results are back in 12 weeks tops-6 weeks is the average.

I know of a case where a missing mans remains were found and it was over a year before they received any results. But it could have been the stage of the remains. I don´t know.

Today Jennifer Marchell's daughters took down her facebook page to clean it up. I am sorry to note that some screenshots that were in the posts are no longer there. I know we cannot discuss them here, but I wonder if anyone remembers looking at them and recalling them today too. They were posted either Friday evening or Sat morning. Someone called out to the PI to take a look... Did I dream this?!

I saw some SS but don’t think it’s what you’re referring to. Aghh I wish I had seen what you’re referring to.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm so sorry that she was found like this. Definitely not the outcome anyone wanted. So heartbreaking. I hope she is at peace. Prayers for her family and friends.

As per last thread, the Cheryl DeBoer suicide case. That's local for me and bothers me more than any other. It still comes to mind often, and every time I drive by that corner I feel sick in my gut.

Some suicides will just never feel like it to me. Cheryl's is one of the strangest cases I've ever seen, heard or read.

Isn’t there coordinates available when there is a cell ping?
I believe we discussed this in the last thread.
I 10000000% believe Dawn Hendricks had a specific reason for calling on the specific group of Jeep owners club and where to go.
Judging by this article her Tahoe was not far off the road.
I can clearly see the salt life sticker in the photo provided.

http://m.waff.com/story/38124243/body-of-missing-moulton-woman-found

I 10000000% believe Dawn Hendricks had a specific reason for calling on the specific group of Jeep owners club and where to go.

Can you point out the salt life sticker? I cannot see it, although I’m sure it’s there.

Can you point out the salt life sticker? I cannot see it, although I’m sure it’s there.

In the article if u scroll down and look over the guy in the light teal colored shirt left shoulder ( his left) it looks like the sticker to me.
Don’t confuse it with the back of the gals head standing in front of him with an emblem on the back of her hat.

Is there video at the pump? $10 of gas seems like an amount to fill a device like a generator that could be used for carbon monoxide poisoning. Not saying I'm convinced she committed suicide since there are several questionable details surrounding this case. Just throwing it out there. Prayers for her daughters as they begin grieving.
JMO MOO etc

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Didn’t Jennifer Huston also gas up her car before driving off to a heavily treed area to commit suicide?

Didn’t Jennifer Huston also has up before driving off to a heavily treed area to commit suicide?

I don’t think so not �� on that tho.
I know she went to a rite aid and bought Benadryl, Gatorade and maybe a snack bar?

In the article if u scroll down and look over the guy in the light teal colored shirt left shoulder ( his left) it looks like the sticker to me.
Don’t confuse it with the back of the gals head standing in front of him with an emblem on the back of her hat.
Are you talking about the Twitter photo in the story you linked? That is the only photo I see.

According to the statement/post about Jennifer being found by the Winston County Sheriff's Office Jennifer's vehicle was found approximately one quarter of a mile (1,320 feet) off of Alabama Highway 33.

https://www.facebook.com/1849389219...41828.184938921974412/409782906156678/?type=3

I don’t think so not �� on that tho.
I know she went to a rite aid and bought Benadryl, Gatorade and maybe a snack bar?

I don’t see it. Also, where did you see that she went to rite aid for Benadryl, Gatorade, and a snack bar? I must’ve missed that as well.

I don’t see it. Also, where did you see that she went to rite aid for Benadryl, Gatorade, and a snack bar? I must’ve missed that as well.
That was the Jennifer Huston case I was responding to.

I am heartbroken for Jennifer and her family.

So here's the thing about pings, the only way to get ALL of the true pings for a phone is with a search warrant. It has been that way since E911 was implemented 18 years ago or so (for anyone who remembers bag phones, those went away because it was mandated that all wireless phones in the US be E911/GPS911 compatible.)

I know first hand, thanks to the job I had before I did my time working in MH, how quickly someone can be found. 18 years ago I picked up the phone at the electronics/wireless phone store I worked at and was greeted by a police man who needed information on how to get the location records of a person's phone. I was a very brief and almost inconsequential go between the cellphone provider via our rep and the police. I didn't know until that evening what had happened and only found out because of the size of our area. From the time the victim was murdered here in NW Pennsylvania until the suspect was apprehended in Las Vegas, Nevada was approximately 14 hours. More over, the warrant was only obtained, perhaps, four hours before he was caught *on the other side of the country*.

The thing with a true ping is that it can be done whether the phone is on or off. As long as there is a battery in the phone and the proper authorization, like said search warrant, has been obtained, that phone's location can be triangulated to within a very short distance (12-15 feet if I can recall.)

So if that was able to be done 18 years ago, why exactly did MPD not find Jennifer? Because they never bothered to even ask for a warrant. They had more than enough evidence to compel a judge for a warrant. There is literally no way a judge could have deemed it unnecessary. They didn't do their job and now a family and an entire community will pay for it as they grieve. And for that reason, I am positively incensed with MPD.

Lastly, I honestly have no idea if a private investigator has the authority to compel a judge to sign a search warrant or not. Whatever the case, hat tip to the PI and searchers for finding Jennifer. May they, the family and the community all find a small bit of peace that at least Jennifer has been found, and that now the real search for answers can begin.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juliehollz
Back