Found Safe AL - Justin Brown, 17, Mobile County, 22 Feb 2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
please do mpnola.i would myself but i use a tablet and it never shows much into google. that is my concern to. And i agree with you too about his profiles or traces of ones that once exsisted could possibly be found.

mpnola, please find whatever you can. Now i can only speak for myself, but i have not heard from Justin in months and if anyone else did they would have probably told me. And from what I can tell, i was one of the only friends he gave his phone number to anyway. One of our friends that got interviewed by police didn't even have his number. That's really the worst part about this, you never think somebody can just disappear until they do. Also, the discord thing people are mentioning, it may not have been relevant i just brought it up because he'd be on it all the time at school. People have also been asking if he knew Jesse Parker. While I don't know Jesse Parker, and i actually wasn't too in-the-know on Justin's personal life, I'll try to ask our mutual friends in the mourning if they knew Jesse or if they heard Justin mention a Jesse. Ive never heard anyone mention a Jesse in our friend group, so don't expect much. even if Justin knew Jesse, he may not have told anyone. That would be his personal business i guess. If anyone else has any questions about Justin, I'll try to answer them as best as I can. His phone, as far as I know, is in the possession of his parents (why the police don't have it i have no clue) so i can ask them questions, but their kid went missing and it seems rude to bother them too much. thank you everyone for caring.
:tyou:

I hope LE is checking to see who all wrote to Moberg while he was locked up. I know that Brian Jesse Parker wrote to him because I saw it mentioned on an old FB post on Moberg's page. Sometimes inmates can receive emails also.

i asked our mutual friend and turns out he only knew as much as i did. he probably wouldnt even have been interviewed if he didnt happen to be in the office at the time. never heard of a moberg or jesse. sorry.

thank you so much canman. i really hope justin did not get involved with matthew and is just somewhere away safe. i just really wish he would at least send a letter or call someone so they know he is fine

Canman, I will try to dig in the next couple of days. Any little bits of info like discord ate great! And if he was on it a lot at school, that is probably the exact path that will lead to him. Do you know if he had any social media accounts? We are allowed to link them here, .so link them, if you know of them. That will give me a good starting point. Thanks.

I am super concerned that no friends have heard from him...... my heart goes out to you. I know that has to be scary and confusing.

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

i don't know of any other social media but that doesn't mean he didn't have any. He MAY have had a kik because some of our other friends had it but i never used it so i don't know 100% for sure. If were speculating then i wouldnt put it past him to use the deepweb, seems in character for him. you never realize how little you know someone, even if you concider them a friend and see them every day. appreciate your friends while you have them. Don't his parents have a facebook? I saw it linked somewhere on this board. Try messaging them and asking about social media. I would but I don't have a facebook. They are probably really stressed though so keep that in mind.

Canman------ you were closer than you even knew, babe. I hate that I have been so busy this week. I promise, it is on my radar to sleuth, but I am so glad to see that it is also on other peoples radar, as well. I am very concerned about him.

http://wkrg.com/2017/06/10/app-suspected-in-teens-disappearance/

It seems Justin left barefoot and with only the clothes on his back. He erased all messages on his phone, wiped his computer’s hard drive clean. His mother says Justin was an avid gamer, addicted to the computer.

“We actually had to turn our internet off at 9:00 at night to keep him from staying up all night,” says Smith.

But they fear that that’s where it started. In the games, Justin used an app called Discord to talk to other gamers. They believe someone on that app instructed him how to run away.

“Wherever he is, I believe he was, I don’t want to say coerced, but he felt trust with whoever he went with,” says Bolton.

Now, 108 days later, they’re just hoping for some kind of word.

“He hasn’t contacted his mother, he hasn’t called anybody, and that’s the most disturbing part of it,” says Bolton.

Any updates? I am local and would be happy to help in any way.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

A note about Discord - it is just a chat room. It is not like Kik where you can see location data or be contacted by total strangers - you connect to a specific "server" where only your friends or gaming teammates hang out - those that also know the server address which is not public or searchable. If anyone from his Discord is involved, he likely felt a comfortable level of friendship with them. Of course, we know from the Babyface killer how you can never really know anyone online.

Looked through his mothers facebook and it sounds like they know he is ok but on the run and the mother went to texas but in her words justin ran again before she got to him. Im not sure if i can link the mothers fb post here to support this? MODs or someone who knows please let me know, thanks!

I would sure like to know what "found" means. Like spotted? Or spoken to and confirmed. She's not posting much anymore so hopefully that's a good sign.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

[h=1]UPDATE: Missing 17-Year-Old Found Safe[/h]
UPDATE: According to The AWARE Foundation, Inc’s Facebook page, Justin Brown has been found safe.

The post stated, “We are so happy to update that Justin Brown is home safe!!! Thank you everyone who has prayed are shared his flyer. Words can not express how much his mother and father and family appreciates everyone of you!”
http://wkrg.com/2017/08/13/update-missing-17-year-old-found-safe/

Oh, I'm so happy to read this! That's great! :happydance:

Oh my gosh yay!!!! Yay yay yay!!!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Fantastic news! So glad he is safe!

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics