Found Deceased AL - Kamille "Cupcake" McKinney, 3, kidnapped from party, Birmingham, 12 Oct 2019 *Arrests* #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Woke up this morning, was getting my kids onto the bus & just felt like throwing up.....Cupcake will never ride a bus.....never go to school & make lil friends....so much she will miss out on, sweet lil baby girl ;(
The Maleah Davis & Lucas Hernandez & April Tinsley cases absolutely destroyed me....there are so many others it just makes me so sick inside to know there is so much darkness in the world.
I’m going to stay, though....as a mother, I need to know that whoever is involved in harming children are punished & locked away never ever to hurt another child. MOO

Here’s the deal sweetheart:

•They found Cupcake deceased Monday night.

•The two original persons of interest Patrick S and Derick B will face kidnapping and murder charges later today.

Pleaaaase rest up and get yourself well. Cupcake has been found. Thank you for everything you and everyone have done to try to help bring this angel home.

BIG HUGS TO YOU. REST UP NOW.

The police chief said in the press conference that they found her that evening (Tuesday). I believe the reports that she was found on Monday are incorrect. Do you see any official sources that say she was found on Monday?

Well, I'm not shocked but I am horrified and devastated. I didn't post much on this thread because I had a horrible feeling as to what the outcome was going to be. It was only a matter of time. Thank Goodness for everyone that she was found.

Such an adorable wee girl. Just something horribly wrong in this world that children are preyed upon in this manner when they should be playing and just being kids.

Once again, no words.

She didn't squeal. Cops searched all the dumpsters coming from the area. He was released on bail because his bail was for child *advertiser censored*, and not kidnapping murder. She was detained on probation violation so she didn't get bail.
FWIW we really don’t know what went on with the female suspect - perhaps we will find out this morning ? Personally I think something led them to the dumpsters IMO

FWIW we really don’t know what went on with the female suspect - perhaps we will find out this morning ? Personally I think something led them to the dumpsters IMO
Dumpsters are a logical place for a body to be dumped in an urban environment. They went through tons of trash to locate the body, which they wouldn't have to if they knew which specific dumpster it was placed into.

It would be good evidence for the trial. But if I was on the jury, I would not want to be exposed to what that evidence could be.

These criminals don't seem to be too intelligent. Maleah Davis's killer is a rocket scientist compared to these two.

I think they were careless because they thought no one saw them take her,they thought they had committed the perfect crime,they didnt bank on her hero big brother and his amazing recall for detail!!

They could have had her cell bugged, they could have placed her with a jail informer, they could have housed her with some really rough people who won't stand for violence against children. Police have their ways of getting any info they can - even if a person won't speak directly with them.

Last edited:
Katie Ussin on Twitter
News of authorities finding the body believed to be of 3yo Kamille “Cupcake” McKinney, and confirmation of 5 yo Nevaeh Adams’ remains— wrecked me this morning and I hope it does you too. These are innocent babies, and we should never become complacent to crimes against children.
6:46 AM - 23 Oct 2019

(Both found in the trash) :(:mad::(

Last edited:
I think they were careless because they thought no one saw them take her,they thought they had committed the perfect crime,they didnt bank on her hero big brother and his amazing recall for detail!!
Yes, it's because of him that they were able to find them. He really is a hero. If only there was a happy ending.

I wasn't convinced that it was the right car until I saw the live reporting that night and they mentioned it had damage.
Then I saw the car being towed and you can see the big dent on the side.

Imo

The police chief said in the press conference that they found her that evening (Tuesday). I believe the reports that she was found on Monday are incorrect. Do you see any official sources that say she was found on Monday?

Thanks for the note, I was going by an msm source that was posted upstream. Will watch the PC again to double check.

Honestly, that isn't a bad thing, if true. It gives Cupcake's family a chance to absorb this painful news without media or the public coming at them- well intended or not. This is a devastating blow for all who loved her. It would be a kindness if LE did wait a day to give them time alone with their loved ones and friends. This is a child who was kidnapped and murdered. The world has been watching, hoping and praying for a positive outcome. At the end of the day, we get to turn off our computers and phones and go to bed, a luxury that has not doubt not been theirs since Cupcake went missing. So, if this is true, then I praise them for doing this, for the family. If it was a misprint, well, what can we say, right?

BBM And that is exactly what I did last night. I had the idea if I shut it all down the news would be different today.

Sharing your pain. One of my very first thoughts when hearing the news was @oceanblueeyes was right. You seem to always be right. No offense here but I wish u were wrong :( virtual hugs to you. And again thank you for being here.

Thank you for your gentle kind words.

I would have given anything to be wrong. I still held onto a glimmer of hope, but admittedly I knew most likely this would be a very tragic ending for Cupcake, and her devastated family, community, and for all of us as well.

As most know I have been following cases like Cupcake's for a very long time, but I have never become desensitized to all of the pain, and suffering each victim have gone through.

When I think I can't possibly have anymore tears left, I realize it's a neverending trail of tears.

There are way too many little headstones everywhere now of all these beautiful innocent babies, and children, who have been taken from all of us. In my heart, I know there will be more little victims to follow.

Imo we are in such a dark decayed moral decline now with no end in sight out of the deep black hole.

I pray everyday we will find our way back to bring back morality, peace, love for all others, and abiding by the rule of law.

Jmho

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member