Found Deceased AL - Kamille "Cupcake" McKinney, 3, kidnapped from party, Birmingham, 12 Oct 2019 *Arrests* #6

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s what I think as well. I don’t think she was their first choice, on account of her age.

It’s super rare for a child this young to be abducted when the motive is sexual.

She was just there, and readily available.

I wondered about this,I have read peoples opinions that cupcake was tall for her age and I wonder if they thought she was maybe 5 instead of 3?, if she seemed a bit bigger than the child she was playing with maybe that's the reason it was cupcake they stole and not the other child.
MOO

I’m a little perplexed why charges were not filed first thing this morning. Local media was expecting it yesterday with reporters parked at the county courts then all of a sudden those reports got swept aside. I assume it was for cupcakes day of mourning which was the right thing to do. Not let these cretins ruin her day. However, we’ve been led to believe by the Chief they had all the pieces to the puzzle and finding cupcake was the final one. Only 2 things I would think have prevented these charges as of now. One, they need to be brought in front of the grand jury. A real possibility but I don’t know how this works. Second, their case is relatively weak and they are trying to secure more evidence. I hope it’s not the later.

Patience. Don’t worry. It’s going to happen. Any minute. It takes time to get all this stuff properly filed, etc. LE & the DA will no doubt be meticulous and thorough. And I seriously doubt the evidence will be weak, moo.

I've also wonder if he took her for DB. She lost her kids, she wasn't going to get her kids back and she wanted a kid. Then when things got crazy with the media they disposed of her. Maybe I'm just hoping it wasn't sexually motivated.

I know DB's sites and all that were horrible but to me that doesn't mean she's a child predator. There's plenty of people on those kinds of sites and they aren't pedophiles.

Maybe I'm grasping at straws at this time.

She was only 3,they could have left her somewhere safe and alive,she wouldnt have been able to identify them unless she already knew either of them. There would have been no reason to kill her if this was the case IMO

But it’s also like a calculated risk imho.

For instance, I’m not going to Walmart after 10 pm because my risk factor of something happening to me goes up. Same for driving after midnight. We as parents have to become aware that predators seek opportunities to be near kids. That means, churches, schools,camps, etc.

The risk went up for Cupcake, imho, because of where she lived, because she was alone, and because it was dark.

Kids need to be kids I agree, but with boundaries. That’s why they have graduated drivers licenses nowadays, and curfews in cities, and ages for when its acceptable for kids to be left home alone.

I also think if we went back to the good ole days when you could stay out all day in the neighborhood, you would find that there are probably many cases of unreported molestation and assault. But it was a different time, and not discussed, and not reported. Just MOO.

You are correct.

Pedophiles have been striking most likely since the beginning of time. We learn about them much quicker now because of the internet, and the national media.

Although all do not get national news coverage either, and have to be found in local newspapers or local online outlets across the country in every state.

I will admit due to my own childhood abuses I went through myself for many years, I became an overly protective helicopter mother of our five children.

Then I realized I was smothering them stunting their freedom they all deserved. Their dad, and I knew they were all good kids we trusted explicitly. So with much hesitation I began to let them play out of my sight since we lived in a very safe rural area.

Today I realize how truly lucky we were that none of them were ever harmed or taken by pedophiles, because I know now predators are everywhere at any given time, and always have been

No rural area or community, town, or city is immune from predators, no matter how we like to pretend if we live in what is called a safe area. There is no place like that anymore.

It can happen in a blink of an eye in poor areas, middle class or upscale areas, and every other place in between.

I do firmly feel the targeted children will become younger. While Cupcakes age is an anomaly now, there will be more taken of her tender age. Imo. Although we really dont know if other 3 year olds have already been kidnapped by predators, and can only be located in local areas.

There are so many young children still missing, never located, and until we know what happened to all of them, and who the offenders are with all of the cases solved we really are in the dark of how many offenders are strangers.

Same goes for all of the thousands of young minors, and adults who fall off the face of the earth never heard from ever again. Until those cases are resolved we will continue to be at a loss by just depending on statistics alone which imo are inaccurate, and incomplete.

Jmho

Kamille 'Cupcake’ McKinney: 2 charged with capital murder of child

“Birmingham police detectives on Thursday presented their evidence against Patrick Devone Stallworth, and his girlfriend, Derick Irisha Brown, to the Jefferson County District Attorney’s Office.

District Attorney Danny Carr, in a 4 p.m. announcement, said his office has issued warrants against Smith and Brown for capital murder of a child under the age of 14. If convicted, both could face the death penalty.“

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AR Sleuth