Found Deceased AL - Kamille "Cupcake" McKinney, 3, kidnapped from party, Birmingham, 12 Oct 2019 *Arrests* #6

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The best of the best on this case, and FBI collecting evidence with CC's recovered remains gives me confidence they have crucial evidence for justice for KM.

FBI Special Agent in Charge talks about emotional toll from Kamille McKinney case
Oct 23, 2019

FBI Special Agent in Charge Johnnie Sharp put the full resources of his office into the case.

Sharp said all hands are on deck when a child is missing.

He invested a lot of manpower into this case. Sharp said his agents worked 16-hour days for the ten days of this search, knowing how important timing was in this case.

Sharp closely monitored the emotional toll this case had for his agents, in this case with an innocent three year old girl.

Birmingham's FBI office offers peer to peer counseling and a chaplain was also here today to speak to agents in need.

“FBI personnel like anyone else, they’re human,” said Sharp. “So, they experience human emotions. This was a special case in that it involved a child. So, while a lot of law enforcement personnel to include the FBI are used to dealing with the dark side of humanity, it does take a special emotional toll on anyone when it involves a child, in this case a 3-year-old, Kamille Mckinney."

Sharp said the FBI will continue to help Birmingham Police in this case. The evidence response team helped at the scene where Kamille's remains were found and he expects his agents to have to testify in any judicial proceedings.

CUPCAKE+31.jpg

Jefferson County DA: 2 suspects officially charged with capital murder in Kamille McKinney case

Last edited:
Kamille 'Cupcake’ McKinney: 2 charged with capital murder of child

“Birmingham police detectives on Thursday presented their evidence against Patrick Devone Stallworth, and his girlfriend, Derick Irisha Brown, to the Jefferson County District Attorney’s Office.

District Attorney Danny Carr, in a 4 p.m. announcement, said his office has issued warrants against Smith and Brown for capital murder of a child under the age of 14. If convicted, both could face the death penalty.“

Interesting ... in your linked article it says (about his previous bail).

BBM: Only 10 percent of that bond - $50,000 - has to actually be posted and court records show six different people contributed to that effort.
AL.com reached several of those contributors and family members but they declined to comment. A motion filed in court Thursday shows those contributors no longer want to back his bail.

Also, the doormat pic is back in this article, with the caption "Patrick Stallworth was re-arrested during a search warrant at a home in Midfield on Tuesday, Oct. 23, 2019. Police blocked off the streets and raided the home."

Last edited:
I know this is alllll just beginning, but I can not WAIT until this over & they are both left to rot & be forgotten just like that that murdered lil Jessica Ridgeway!!!! Her favorite color was purple, too & I know in my heart lil Cupcake is in Heaven playing with Jessica MOO

Interesting ... in your linked article it says (about his previous bail).

BBM: Only 10 percent of that bond - $50,000 - has to actually be posted and court records show six different people contributed to that effort.
AL.com reached several of those contributors and family members but they declined to comment. A motion filed in court Thursday shows those contributors no long want to back his bail.

Also, the doormat pic is back in this article, with the caption "Patrick Stallworth was re-arrested during a search warrant at a home in Midfield on Tuesday, Oct. 23, 2019. Police blocked off the streets and raided the home."
HAHAHAHAAAA!!!! His people are backing out, huh?!? LOL GOOD MOO

I don' t think he will get him off, either. At the time the lawyer was retained KM body had not been found. No DNA had been found. PS is professing innocence. The lawyer may bitten off more than he can chew.
Unfortunately, Emory Anthony is one of the best criminal defense lawyers in the state of Alabama. He is meticulous in his defense strategies if he finds one misquote he will immediately bring it up & say the person is untrustworthy. He has an excellent record of getting some of the worst criminals off or getting their charges pled down to nothing. He just did that recently & I will link the article below.
19-year-old pleads guilty to 3 Birmingham murders committed when he was 15
MOO

Last edited:
Unfortunately, Emory Anthony is one of the best criminal defense lawyers in the state of Alabama. He is meticulous in his defense strategies if he finds one misquote he will immediately bring it up & say the person is untrustworthy. He has an excellent record of getting some of the worst criminals off or getting their charges pled down to nothing. He just did that recently & I will link the article below.
19-year-old pleads guilty to 3 Birmingham murders committed when he was 15

Good thing then that he has filed to withdraw as Stallworth's attorney.

Anthony declined to comment after the discovery and has requested to withdraw as Stallworth’s attorney.

Article previously posted also show PS has lived in FL. Didn't someone ask about a FL missing person case with the name Stallworth ?

He has family members in the area and once lived at the family home where he was arrested in Midfield Tuesday night. He also lived for a time in the mid-2000s in Pensacola, but Florida records show no criminal history for him there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AR Sleuth