Found Deceased AL - Kamille "Cupcake" McKinney, 3, kidnapped from party, Birmingham, 12 Oct 2019 *Arrests* #6

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he did say that. I just read it a few posts ago. They just are not discounting the possibility that others may be involved depending on what evidence turns up in the investigation. That's how I understood it.

I wonder if that means the first person who walked by in the video was just someone passing by and not involved at all.

Imo

As in so many cases --there's a 2nd man seen on video, so of course police are suspect of him, but after more investigation and witness inquiry, investigators likely learned only PS/DB seen taking off with baby MK.

From that time, I believe other video man (OVM) was still being sought by investigators as a witness -- given his close proximity to what went down.

MOO

Well written statement by PS’ family.

Patrick Stallworth's family responded with a statement following his charges in connection with #KamilleMcKinney's death. "We can't find enough words to express our grief, and we are distraught by the fact that a member of the Stallworth family is charged with this heinous act."

"The actions he is alleged to have done in no way reflect who we are as a family. We abhor senseless violence, and even more so, we condemn acts of violence against defenseless children. We will continue to pray for the McKinney family. For us, this too is a tragedy."

Sherrel Stewart on Twitter

Because Kamille was under 14, that’s also grounds for capital punishment in Alabama.

I think that’s the reason that was cited for the capital murder charge, as opposed to the kidnapping.

So I dunno what the deal is, but I’m not concerned either way.

As in the murder of Watts girls, the under age 14 is an additional aggravator here that will likely bring an additional murder charge against each (i.e., 2 count of first degree/capital murder) against PS and DB.

This will no doubt weigh heavily on the mind of the DA when decision made whether or not to seek death penalty for the duo.

I think could be arriving now!! Bullet proof vest officer getting out in large Sheriff Chev Suv.

ETA: Officer backing up vehicle now .

Background chatter by reporters is this SUV could be "decoy vehicle." Expect PS will be transported by Sheriff deputies.

Last edited:
Well written statement by PS’ family.

Patrick Stallworth's family responded with a statement following his charges in connection with #KamilleMcKinney's death. "We can't find enough words to express our grief, and we are distraught by the fact that a member of the Stallworth family is charged with this heinous act."

"The actions he is alleged to have done in no way reflect who we are as a family. We abhor senseless violence, and even more so, we condemn acts of violence against defenseless children. We will continue to pray for the McKinney family. For us, this too is a tragedy."

Sherrel Stewart on Twitter

I agree, a nice statement. They could have chosen to stay silent, but said something instead. It reminds people that the horrible actions of those two effect so many other people, forever.
Heartbreaking.

I think could be arriving now!! Bullet proof vest officer getting out in large Sheriff Chev Suv.

ETA: Officer backing up vehicle now .

Background chatter by reporters is this SUV could be "decoy vehicle." Expect PS will be transported by Sheriff deputies.

He's arrived "transport marked vehicle" on the scene. Reporter's yelling -- "Patrick -- did you kill that little girl?"

PS wearing royal blue and black stripped outfit. No bullet proof vest.

PS arrived in a cage -- as he deserves.

End of watch for me.

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads