Found Deceased AL - Kamille "Cupcake" McKinney, 3, kidnapped from party, Birmingham, 12 Oct 2019 *Arrests* #7

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My goodness those 2 are monsters! :mad::(
And just think- she was out of jail herself on kidnapping charges of her own children- held the cousin who was fostering her children at gun point, she slammed into two vehicles along her getaway. Can you believe it?

What broke me up is when Ross testified that the 10 year old told him that Cupcake was crying as they put her into their vehicle.

Oh and was Patrick on the prowl himself for a teen girl for his *advertiser censored* habit? He tried to give candy to two middle school girls, who thankfully high tailed it away from him.

They drugged Cupcake. OMG.

It was reportedly only after McKinney’s body was found did Stallworth admit to seeing the toddler.

Stallworth reportedly said he walked into his apartment and found Brown sitting on the couch with McKinney. Brown declared that she wanted to “keep” the toddler and asked Stallworth to do something sexual to the girl, he said.

Stallworth allegedly accused Brown of putting her hands over McKinney’s nose and mouth, resulting in her falling “asleep.” He also claimed that Brown removed her bows and clothes and gave her a bath. Stallworth said his next memory is waking up in bed with his girlfriend next to him, according to the news outlet.
Kamille McKinney: Meth, sedative found in murdered toddler’s decomposing body [Court]

I don’t believe a word he says. Not a damn word. I wanna hear it from his own mouth. On tape. In trial. However. Whatever. I don’t care. I want him to have to testify in court. I wanna see his ugly soul spewed and spit forth for the jury to see. Death penalty. Oh, I am so mad. Omg, what is happening to our world’s children. Our future. I am sick to my very core. How many innocent children have we lost? How many dead babies thrown away like garbage? How many children’s bodies are pulled up from beneath the waters? How many are beat to death? I just posted a thread about a four month old beat to death by a 32 year old woman’s fists. It’s so graphic. I was hesitant to create. But I did. Because. Then I come across this. I. Just. Can’t.

Eta: Correction. Baby is not dead. Life expectancy is unknown at this time. I apologize for my error made in the heat of the moment.

Last edited:
It was reportedly only after McKinney’s body was found did Stallworth admit to seeing the toddler.

Stallworth reportedly said he walked into his apartment and found Brown sitting on the couch with McKinney. Brown declared that she wanted to “keep” the toddler and asked Stallworth to do something sexual to the girl, he said.

Stallworth allegedly accused Brown of putting her hands over McKinney’s nose and mouth, resulting in her falling “asleep.” He also claimed that Brown removed her bows and clothes and gave her a bath. Stallworth said his next memory is waking up in bed with his girlfriend next to him, according to the news outlet.
Kamille McKinney: Meth, sedative found in murdered toddler’s decomposing body [Court]

I don’t believe a word he says. Not a damn word. I wanna hear it from his own mouth. On tape. In trial. However. Whatever. I don’t care. I want him to have to testify in court. I wanna see his ugly soul spewed and spit forth for the jury to see. Death penalty. Oh, I am so mad. Omg, what is happening to our world’s children. Our future. I am sick to my very core. How many innocent children have we lost? How many dead babies thrown away like garbage? How many children’s bodies are pulled up from beneath the waters? How many are beat to death? I just posted a thread about a four month old beat to death by a 32 year old woman’s fists. It’s so graphic. I was hesitant to create. But I did. Because. Then I come across this. I. Just. Can’t.

Eta: Correction. Baby is not dead. Life expectancy is unknown at this time. I apologize for my error made in the heat of the moment.
I can't stand to read the details of the article, but from what I've gathered both of these defendants have a special place in hell awaiting them. :mad::(

Fly high sweet Cupcake and Merry Christmas in Heaven!

When the prosecution seeks the death penalty, the sentence is decided by the jury and at least 10 jurors must concur.

In case of a hung jury during the penalty phase of the trial, a retrial happens before another jury.[2]

Until 2017, Alabama was the only state which still allowed a judge to impose death against jury verdict in favor of life imprisonment.[3]

The power of clemency belongs to the Governor of Alabama.[4]

The method of execution is lethal injection, unless the condemned requests to be electrocuted. If the method selected by the offender or by default is held unconstitutional, state statutes provide the use of "any constitutional method of execution".[5]

Capital crimes
The following kinds of murder are punishable by death in Alabama:[6]
  1. Murder by the defendant during a kidnapping in the first degree or an attempt thereof committed by the defendant.
Capital punishment in Alabama - Wikipedia

Per the autopsy report mentioned in the above link, there was no sign of sexual assault (thank God) and Cupcake's body had levels of meth and trazodene.

Rsbm

Important clarification, moo / BBM:

“Ross went on to say that Stallworth claimed Brown, 'told him to do something sexual to the child,' but he refused.

That same night, there was evidence presented to Judge Clyde Jones that Stallworth drove to a gas station to buy an energy drink and a sexual performance pill.

An autopsy report showed no signs that the child was sexually assaulted, though prosecutors said the level of decomposition of McKinney's body could have impacted the ability to prove abuse.”

@imstilla.grandma You have a right to feel the way you do. Jesus loves little ones & I know it hurts Him EVERY. SINGLE. TIME. a child is harmed. None of us would ever hurt another living soul...God knows our hearts...we are only human. Our anger will pass & somehow, we will forgive because that’s The Way❤️
These 2 soulless creatures will face judgement here, but no justice is greater than the Lord’s...
My prayers go out to Cupcake & her loved ones & the community that rose up to help.
MOO

BBM:
DEC 10, 2019
Testimony: Drugs found in Kamille McKinney’s decomposed body
[…]

Testimony and questioning by Stallworth’s defense attorney, Derrick Collins, indicated Stallworth has told detectives he had nothing to do with the abduction or killing of Kamille.

Instead, Stallworth’s attorney indicated, Brown was solely responsible and Stallworth lied because of his love for Brown. Collins has previously said Brown has made statements implicating Stallworth and it was disclosed Tuesday that it was Brown who told detectives where Kamille’s remains could be found.

[…]

Five minutes after buying the candy, two preteen girls were leaving cheerleading practice from Hayes K-8 when the two approached them in a blue SUV, Ross said. One of the girls, age 11, reported Stallworth told her, "I’m looking for a girl that looks like you,'' Ross testified.

The girls said the man offered them candy. They became apprehensive and the other girl said, “Let’s go.” There was security video from Hayes to back up their story, but it was not close enough to show the occupants. The girls described the female with the male as “dark-skinned” and “chunky.”

[…]

Other children told police a man in a vehicle that matched Stallworth’s SUV was giving out candy in the housing community, and said eventually Kamille got into the vehicle with them. “She was crying,” Ross testified a 10-year-old boy told him.

[…]

… Phone records put Stallworth at Tom Brown Village at the time of the abduction, and it was Stallworth who had a prescription for Trazodone. Also on the night of the abduction, testimony showed, Stallworth went to a convenience store near his home to buy an energy drink and a pill for erectile dysfunction.

[…]

Oh Pa-leeeeeeease, like we believe that PS had nothing to do with this and that it was only DB, even though witnesses say HE approached them, phone records, etc etc.

And this attorney - how do you sleep at night? Like he really believes PS, c’mon.

Last edited:
I don't know and I don't think I want to know. If you asked them, they'd just lie anyway.

I'll say it again Magz; there is no hell hot enough for these vile and depraved monsters that prey on BABIES who have no way to defend themselves! :mad::mad::mad: MOO

Yeah I think I know what they were watching and it wasn’t Disney MOO.

ETA: @PommyMommy, unless maybe they put Disney on to try to calm her down.

Grrrr

Last edited:
Important clarification, moo / BBM:

“Ross went on to say that Stallworth claimed Brown, 'told him to do something sexual to the child,' but he refused.

That same night, there was evidence presented to Judge Clyde Jones that Stallworth drove to a gas station to buy an energy drink and a sexual performance pill.

An autopsy report showed no signs that the child was sexually assaulted, though prosecutors said the level of decomposition of McKinney's body could have impacted the ability to prove abuse.”

Yes, an important clarification. The first report I read said no sign of sexual assault. It didn't make sense but I felt so much relief, and then was brought back to reality by the more detailed reports. Of course she was abducted for sex by two depraved monsters and then thrown away like garbage in the trash bin.

How does a defense lawyer stomach defending a man who makes an outrageous, hideous statement that he didn't know that the child was in the vehicle with him and his co-accused? Stallworth's lies are beyond pathetic. What a dumb (insert the worst word) if he thinks anybody would believe him.
As we know, Brown has made statements against Stallworth. I don't even want to read what Brown says happened. That poor little baby. :(

I was afraid of meth but I wasn’t expecting it in Cupcake’s system. At first I was surprised to hear about this, but really thinking about this more, I am not surprised.

(“AMBER ALERT - AL- Kamille "Cupcake" McKinney, 3 ...
Oct 12, 2019 · 20 posts · 10 authors
margarita25 said: ↑. I' ll say it right now, if “meth” somehow pokes it's way into this equation we are ...“)

—-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member