Found Deceased AL - Kamille "Cupcake" McKinney, 3, kidnapped from party, Birmingham, 12 Oct 2019 *Arrests* #7

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
Yes! In the fathers interview Sunday morning he mentioned Center Point which I thought was revealing. I think he said “his people” were searching there so maybe someone in TBV came to him with something like “those people live in Center Point” but might not have told police initially. I’m thinking the people who actually called 911 with their location got the reward money, probably a small amount but still.

I also find it interesting the father thanked the local al.com reporter for preventing him from getting tazzed. Chips video feed that night shows he was pretty emotional and screaming at the mother and her family. MOO is he was accusatory and mother was just responding but it was chaotic to the point where police had to physically separate them.
I must have missed that video. Wow :eek:

It just came across our local news a woman in Milwaukee working with troubled girls, instead of helping them she was pimping them out.:mad::(

There was a situation like that in Miami, teen girls in foster care were placed with a woman who was "helping" them learn valuable "job skills" by running her house as a prostitution ring.

I hope the community of Birmingham will do a fund raiser for the mom and little brother. I heard the father say she works.

The you know what funds raised are earmarked for the funeral with the balance going to NFPs in the community.

It is impossible to work during and after losing a child. It takes months of recovery. I hope and pray she will have the funds for her and her son to heal.

Now its time to see what Birmingham can do to help them put their lives back together.

Imho...

The funeral will take place Sunday, Oct. 27, 2019, at New Beginnings Christian Ministry. The church is located at 501 Mountain Drive in Birmingham, 35206. The funeral will start at 1 p.m.

McKinney will be buried at Elmwood Cemetary at 600 Martin Luther King Drive in Birmingham, 35211.
Arrangements announced for Kamille ‘Cupcake’ McKinney’s

Direct link to video:
Anvato Universal Player
2 charged in murder of Kamille ‘Cupcake’ McKinney

MOO....
This money will NOT go to the family. It will "help the City Birmingham" to support activities. What the h@!! does that mean??? Pay for the police and all the rallies (mostly politicians) they have staged. I never in my life heard of such!!!!

I can NOT believe a city is out to make money off this poor child and her family. This is abuse , in my mind. Where's the Mayor on this?????

Join a coalition of Birmingham residents, in partnership with the City of Birmingham, in providing support for Memorial Service Activities for Kamille "Cupcake" McKinney. Funds raised above the goal will be distributed to Birmingham area nonprofits serving high risk and vulnerable populations impacted by human trafficking, mental and physical abuse, and violence against children

Last edited:
How true. Everyone has the ability to make their own life choices. She made hers. I dont even know how she can pretend her priority was her children when the truth is they weren't, and most likely never were.

Now she can add kidnapping, and murder of precious 3 year old Cupcake to her bad choices she willingly has made.

I detest anyone who tries to use their childhood abuses as an excuse for any poor choices they make when adults.

It's such a slap in the face to millions of other victims who would never harm any child or anyone else for that matter.

Most all of the millions who survived every abuse imaginable during childhood become law abiding productive citizens, with many becoming great advocates, and voices for all children.

One's past childhood never defines what anyone will become in the future because all humans are given free will to make their own life choices.

Jmho

^^^ This. Well said, and ITA. MOO

I'll never understand people who abduct and kill children. Even if the ultimate goal was sexually motivated (sex trafficking, child *advertiser censored*, etc) these people KNEW the amount of law enforcement that would get involved because they both had priors that were similar to this. They knew the amount of heat that would be on them if they abducted a child, and they still did it. I know that they had to realize that there was a slim to zero chance they were going to get away with their ultimate goal. Instead of leaving the child at a hospital or somewhere safe they decided to kill her?! It's just so sad and so unnecessary. These two people were fools.
Does anyone know if capital murder is different than just homicide or murder in the first degree?

MOO....
This money will NOT go to the family. It will "help the City Birmingham" to support activities. What the h@!! does that mean??? Pay for the police and all the rallies (mostly politicians) they have staged. I never in my life heard of such!!!!

I can NOT believe a city is out to make money off this poor child and her family. This is abuse , in my mind. Where's the Mayor on this?????

Join a coalition of Birmingham residents, in partnership with the City of Birmingham, in providing support for Memorial Service Activities for Kamille "Cupcake" McKinney. Funds raised above the goal will be distributed to Birmingham area nonprofits serving high risk and vulnerable populations impacted by human trafficking, mental and physical abuse, and violence against children

Where are you seeing this? Surely not...

Oh my goodness... Seeing her little friends drawing "Cupcake" in chalk on the sidewalk and pointing to the sky when asked where she went caused a flood of tears for me... Those precious babies shouldn't have to be asking where their friend went and why their future playdates with her were canceled. Cupcake should still be here with them drawing her own name on the sidewalk. :(

MOO

Click on the link at the bottom of article, takes you to funraiser. I quoted part of it. They've raised 12k already. Its NOT even for funeral cost!!!
No wonder these folks don't trust the City!!! Crooks all of them, IMOO.

Arrangements announced for Kamille ‘Cupcake’ McKinney’s funeral

Whew...I thought you were talking about the Crimestoppers fund. This site you linked is a different site. It says it will go to “support for memorial service”. Kind of loosely worded but it’s thankfully not the crimestoppers memorial fund. Hopefully it pays for ALL of the memorial and funeral costs.

From that site
———————————————————————————————————————————————————
“Join a coalition of Birmingham residents, in partnership with the City of Birmingham, in providing support for Memorial Service Activities for Kamille "Cupcake" McKinney. Funds raised above the goal will be distributed to Birmingham area nonprofits serving high risk and vulnerable populations impacted by human trafficking, mental and physical abuse, and violence against children.”

How true. Everyone has the ability to make their own life choices. She made hers. I dont even know how she can pretend her priority was her children when the truth is they weren't, and most likely never were.

Now she can add kidnapping, and murder of precious 3 year old Cupcake to her bad choices she willingly has made.

I detest anyone who tries to use their childhood abuses as an excuse for any poor choices they make when adults.

It's such a slap in the face to millions of other victims who would never harm any child or anyone else for that matter.

Most all of the millions who survived every abuse imaginable during childhood become law abiding productive citizens, with many becoming great advocates, and voices for all children.

One's past childhood never defines what anyone will become in the future because all humans are given free will to make their own life choices.

Jmho

If you had a bad childhood strive make it better

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh my goodness... Seeing her little friends drawing "Cupcake" in chalk on the sidewalk and pointing to the sky when asked where she went caused a flood of tears for me... Those precious babies shouldn't have to be asking where their friend went and why their future playdates with her were canceled. Cupcake should still be here with them drawing her own name on the sidewalk. :(

MOO
Was this in Cupcake’s neighborhood or at TBV?

Live report from Xavier Harris at WVTM: <modsnip: derogatory name uses not allowed> PS requested that he hire his own defense attorney....PS said “I don’t understand how I’m being charged with the murder of this child”...DB is being represented by previous appointed attorney. They will be back on Nov 9th 9AM next appearance where cretin PS must reveal who his attorney will be. Judge Clyde Jones denied bond for both....reporter said “during this initial appearance you can see the expression on their faces, they were extremely nervous they did seem somewhat of remorseful for what they are being charged for but we will get more details coming up on Nov 9th.”

Xavier, you are supposed to report facts. This is not an opinion piece. You should be fired!

Not familiar with this reporter. I think he’s a newbie but he just committed a major reporting faux pas. Geez...

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member