LadyL

Reaction score
stereotypical white van ...

80757757_2541497189292266_7791188979818168320_n.jpg

Brookside Police Department

WATCH: Brookside police release bodycam video of kidnapping suspect arrest

BREAKING: California kidnapper captured in Jefferson County, woman rescued

Last edited:
Inside the van, investigators found a cage, chains, metals wires over the windows, and blankets to prevent anyone from peering inside. Authorities said Sanders was dragging the woman into the woods off of Brookside Coalburg Road when a witness confronted him. He was allegedly planning on killing the victim once he got her into the woods but forced her back into his van after being spotted.

Screaming, bloodied woman rescued from van with cage & chains after kidnapping suspect beats her with tire iron

(the doors were also chained shut from the inside, according to Brookside police FB)

Last edited:
This is even scarier to me. "Initially police said Sanders told them he had an extensive criminal history involving assault, kidnapping and narcotics arrests. Jones said further investigation showed Sanders had served time in prison for robbery many years ago but said they had not found any prior kidnapping arrests." ...
"A group of people had rallied around Sanders in recent months, at first bringing his dogs food and heartworm preventative. One of the women who had helped him for months asked to remain anonymous but said she was shocked when news surfaced of Sunday’s incident."... “We never got any weird vibes from him,’’ she said."....
“That’s the scary part,’’ he said. “People are trying to be kind-hearted and then someone they’re helping does this. But you don’t want to tell people to stop being kind-hearted.” More at link:
California man charged in abduction of Alabama woman

I hope they follow up on case's of missing to see if he is connected.
California to Alabama covers a lot of area on our missing.

Thankful for the hero we need more citizens like this one.

I do believe in MOO
he was going to kill her.

All I can identify of the female rescued is a WF maybe mid 20's.
Her life was saved but oh the terror.
I hope she gets strong and helps put him away for life.
This man is DANGEROUS.

More from the above MSM link

Police on Tuesday charged Sanders with first-degree kidnapping, two counts of attempted murder, reckless endangerment, first-degree criminal trespassing, attempting to elude and three counts of criminal mischief. They are also filing to seize his van. He was transported Tuesday afternoon to the Jefferson County Jail where he is being held on bonds totaling $125,000.

The chief said he is proud of the way his officers handled the entire situation. “These law enforcement officers are true heroes. They risked their own safety to save a life with outstanding restraint, bravery and professionalism,’’ Jones said. “I pray for these officers every day and for their safety.”

“I also commend the initial witness who reported the kidnapping,’’ he said. “Without his vigilance and proactive response, we could be investigating a homicide.”

CC 10% due to TOS @ WS

I hope they follow up on case's of missing to see if he is connected.
California to Alabama covers a lot of area on our missing.

Thankful for the hero we need more citizens like this one.

I do believe in MOO
he was going to kill her.

All I can identify of the female rescued is a WF maybe mid 20's.
Her life was saved but oh the terror.
I hope she gets strong and helps put him away for life.
This man is DANGEROUS.

[bbm]

agreed - I think he's got a history

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members