AL AL - Lisa Altimari-Wallace, 35, Eufaula, 27 Oct 2012

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I'd like to know what the river is like. Is it a place where people would canoe or kayak, or is it more of a place to avoid.

Are there alligators in there or in Eufaula?

Lisa's mom did go to Eufaula this past Tuesday. Nothing new to report she said. Still no leads. 30 days today!! She is nowhere to be found. Never has she went this long without speaking to someone!! Her family is still very worried.

I'd like to know what the river is like. Is it a place where people would canoe or kayak, or is it more of a place to avoid.

Yes. The river & lake are busy with fishing & other recreational boats. With 640 miles of lake shoreline, water sports are quite popular in the area. The Chattahoochee connects to Appalachicola River & is navigable all the way to the Gulf of Mexico.

Lisa's mom did go to Eufaula this past Tuesday. Nothing new to report she said. Still no leads. 30 days today!! She is nowhere to be found. Never has she went this long without speaking to someone!! Her family is still very worried.

Thank you for the update. I hope she met with the Detective and at least started some type of on-going communication.

I am worried right along there with her family. There is just too MUCH water around there...

do you know if the hubby has a boat?

Lisa, please call someone!!

Have we established the last time lisa was actually seen or heard (not text) from by someone other than her DH or her "BFF" ..?

Have we established the last time lisa was actually seen or heard (not text) from by someone other than her DH or her "BFF" ..?

The last person would probably be the co-worker that dropped her off at the house after work. I am not sure if the roommate was home at that time or had already left for her weekend away...(how convenient) JMO/MOO

This case only proves if family and friends do not keep it in the news (this one barely hit the news) the person will soon be forgotten.....I have asked a few times on her missing page if there is anything new but have heard nothing back....All the conflict and negativity in this case has really caused people to step away. So sad as we may never know what happened to her.

Yes, Lisa...where are you?

Maybe better to ask, "Where did you put her? What did you do to this poor baby's mommy?"!

(Not addressing anyone by name or relation, of course.)

:moo::moo::moo:

This case only proves if family and friends do not keep it in the news (this one barely hit the news) the person will soon be forgotten.....I have asked a few times on her missing page if there is anything new but have heard nothing back....All the conflict and negativity in this case has really caused people to step away. So sad as we may never know what happened to her.

It is very sad because this happens and it shouldn't.

Also, wondering where she was put....

The perp was betting on everyone, including LE, to believe she ran away, again.

Praying for justice for Lisa.

:please::please:

Lisa, where are you? You missed Thanksgiving with your sweet baby girl. Christmas is coming. How nice it would be for you to come home. Praying for you, Lisa, and all who love you.

Bumping for Lisa...missing without a trace 6 weeks tomorrow!

May I ask a question? I do not intend this to be snarky or rude in any way, I am merely curious.. so please don't be offended, but if you are I apologize in advance.

WHY do so many post questions to the missing person? Is it intended to personalize them, or just to have something to say? It's not like they are going to pop in here and answer, they're missing! So I am really wondering about all these posts of "Where are you?" I've seen this often on threads relating to very small children who cannot read or write, so it's just really strange to me.

I think it is just a sweet way to "bump" the thread. We all ask questions like that... Simply rhetorical questions. So combining a rhetorical question with needed thread bump makes posts like that.... Along with that, it maybe read by a missing person "googling" their name (like that Florida girl who found her WS thread and went to police station).... Or it could be read by the person responsible for them missing and play on their conscience...

I wish more would be done on this case. I appreciate it being bumped as it saddens me to see it die away. Lisa is somewhere. This case needs more attention than any of the cases heavy in the media...

So, Lisa... Where are you??

I think it is just a sweet way to "bump" the thread. We all ask questions like that... Simply rhetorical questions. So combining a rhetorical question with needed thread bump makes posts like that.... Along with that, it maybe read by a missing person "googling" their name (like that Florida girl who found her WS thread and went to police station).... Or it could be read by the person responsible for them missing and play on their conscience...

I wish more would be done on this case. I appreciate it being bumped as it saddens me to see it die away. Lisa is somewhere. This case needs more attention than any of the cases heavy in the media...

So, Lisa... Where are you??

Thanks, Turtle.

The girl in Florida was Ivy and it is a very heart-warming story to read. We don't get many with happy endings.

I also use it for a way of bumping and drawing attention to a case. But mostly because I feel compassion for all concerned. And you had some great reason for why we do......

So, Lisa....Where are you?? :please:

Although I don't post much, I subscribe to threads of cases I'm following and check them out when there's a new post. It's always nice to see that sleuthers are thinking about these missing victims. Even when we don't have answers, bumping the thread to say, "where are you?" is a good way to acknowledge the missing person's case... a way to show they're not forgotten.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LVTRUCRIME
Back