AL - Paighton Houston, 29, left bar with 2 men, Birmingham, 20 Dec 2019 *arrests* #6

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
As mentioned earlier I feel the same way about the word heavyset, but I still would not be comfortable trying to guess their specific weight like I would their height.

Every chart I've looked at for a 50 yr old man 5' 11" & 220# considers that person overweight to obese. Also, FH has probably lost height due to aging & 20+ years of prison food.

As mentioned earlier I feel the same way about the word heavyset, but I still would not be comfortable trying to guess their specific weight like I would their height.

Every chart I've looked at for a 50 yr old man 5' 11" & 220# considers that person overweight to obese. Also, FH has probably lost height due to aging & 20+ years of prison food.

Those charts are problematic because they do not account for someone's muscle mass. Just because someone has a BMI that lists them as obese doesn't make them so.

Top 10 Reasons Why The BMI Is Bogus

I think it is problematic to classify anyone as obese based solely on a height/weight ratio, and yes, that even extends to FH. The guy just does not look obese to me, and I think his height to weight ratio is completely irrelevant in determining that.

He has a quarter back's thin and in shape body, not bad for 50, he cleaned up well from the last Pic. Unless, a person finds Tom Brady or Tiger Woods fat, heavy set, and stocky, I can see no excuses unless the witnesses are severely crosseyed, or wonky eyed, which could be the case and reason for discrepancies.

Imo, I do hope justice is not deferred, influenced, by money and power, if this guy made a dumb decision to help others, by burying evidence, and ends up the fall guy for others. Of course, he should face the current charges, and more, if without a doubt, only he and he alone buried PH, his worst scenario, imo, is if someone who knows of him, buried PH where they did and called in an anomonyous tip, framing an easy and believable target.

Tiger Woods 6' 1" 185#
Tom Brady 6' 4" 225#
Fredrick Hampton 5' 11" 220#

My question is why is his weight an issue at this point? I think when they ment heavyset I think they ment larger build, not necessarily fat. I’m less interested about his weight and more interested about who the second dude was that she was seen leaving with.

Tiger Woods 6' 1" 185#
Tom Brady 6' 4" 225#
Fredrick Hampton 5' 11" 220#
Good grief! The guy has a similar shape imo, he looks as if he is in shape. Many people workout in prisons usually, oddly, SK's don't, writing this had me thinking that they are lazy as, lol.

Equal Stats
Here is Brad Pitt looking a bit scrawny/gaunt for brad, his new weight loss kick, looked too thin at golden globes in my opinion, 5'11 180
634.BradPitt.1.jlc.101412.jpeg

Here is Brad at 215 5'11

brad-pitt-shirtless+(6).jpg

IMO, he is not heavy set, fat, obese, chunky, stocky, or chubby.

My question is why is his weight an issue at this point? I think when they ment heavyset I think they ment larger build, not necessarily fat. I’m less interested about his weight and more interested about who the second dude was that she was seen leaving with.
Agree. I'm also wondering if the second dude is who called in the tip? Or perhaps someone who lives at the Brighton house and was there when they got there?

Those charts are problematic because they do not account for someone's muscle mass. Just because someone has a BMI that lists them as obese doesn't make them so.

Top 10 Reasons Why The BMI Is Bogus

I think it is problematic to classify anyone as obese based solely on a height/weight ratio, and yes, that even extends to FH. The guy just does not look obese to me, and I think his height to weight ratio is completely irrelevant in determining that.
Why is it so important whether or not he is obese? It seems like every time I check in there is a discussion about his size.

Psychologically, it's interesting that there are some people who would appear to prefer for Paighton to have been murdered, rather than overdosed.
Yes, her death was classified as an accidental overdose and I doubt that is going to change.

If there is evidence that this guy supplied the drugs, though, he could be going to prison for the rest of his life, especially since he went to great lengths to cover the whole thing up.

I don't doubt that justice will be served in this case.

Imo

Yes, her death was classified as an accidental overdose and I doubt that is going to change.

That was pretty clear from like page 2 of this thread. Which is why I've been reading and not commenting. Plenty of middle to upper class heroin addicts in my indirect purview (family members of friends and lots of people in my teens' social circles) and next to none of them don't use again after rehab 1 through 5. jmo

Why is it so important whether or not he is obese? It seems like every time I check in there is a discussion about his size.
People discuss things like this “to death” on websleuths because, IMO, it is a website full of people interested in the psychology behind the crimes and the psychology behind their solutions. Why does one person say obese or heavyset or skinny or nothing at all interests them because it weighs in on the next witnesses identification in the next case even. That to me is why these seemingly random things get discussed so deeply here. I don’t think it’s a bad thing either. Although at times it can’t get annoying. Scroll and roll comes in handy then. :)

Psychologically, it's interesting that there are some people who would appear to prefer for Paighton to have been murdered, rather than overdosed.
It’s hard for them to accept the sweet innocent girl they built up to be a victim needing justice really was a drug addict who willingly went to a crack house in a terrible neighborhood and killed herself. It’s a good example of how the knee jerk reactions against perceived “victim blaming” end up clouding reality.

I agree, it is interesting. I think it's pretty normal though, to want to blame someone else instead of the person you care about, for ending that person's life. Even for total strangers that have a certain perception of PH without ever having really known her. I accept the evidence for what it is. She OD'd in the company (most likely) of some pretty sketchy people, and then one of them buried her to cover it up. Heck of a sad way to check out of this life. :(

I don't think my reason will help you to understand psychologically why I prefer it was a homicide. It may be easier on her family & friends. jmo
I think this may be true at least initially. But in time, it seems easier to accept an OD in which she likely didn't suffer than an assault of any type. MOO

I also think it will be very important for those close to her to get counseling, possibly attend some NA meetings, etc to shift feelings of guilt, betrayal, and responsibility that they may be feeling. Loved ones often inadvertently develop a codependent relationship in which they attempt to prevent any trigger or access to relapse (frequent check ins, monitor bank accounts or even control money, force rehab and meetings, etc). Then, when that isn't effective, they blame themselves (or others to avoid the self blame). In reality, they cannot control the disease and relapse isn't an indication of not doing enough or of being loved enough. MOO

It's only important because some posters suggest PH couldn't have left with FH because he is not heavyset. But, I agree with you it is getting old & I'm done with it.

I think it's important to hash it out and see how everyone else interprets what was reported v. what actually happened.
Or in this case, the way the 2 HSBM were described, as opposed to what FH actually looks like.
Keeping in mind, we really don't even know if FH was one of the 2 men she was reported leaving with - even though we know they were together that night - he may not have been one of the men she walked out of the bar with.
It's good to have a variety of eyes on a situation, and a variety of impressions in something that is this subjective.
It helps understand the how, the why, etc. even if we didn't see it ourselves.

Jmo.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CWM227