Alec Baldwin

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
You would have done this the instant you heard the message IF you were really concerned that your ex was going to harm your child.

You would have done it now to get even more hateful headlines out there concerning your ex and to keep the evil spin that you started going.....

Hmmmmmmm....wonder which category Kim falls into?

I don't believe you wonder at all. clearly you believe she falls into the second category.

i'm not aware of her being out in public since the release of the tape until the moment of that photograph this weekend. do we know she hasn't had the bodyguard at home the instant the message was heard and she could arrange the bodyguard?

my understanding is she isn't seen in public all that much.

Actually, I was just thinking that me tap dancing naked in Times Square might traumatize Ireland (and others) even more! :eek:

But I'll send the first photo to you, Amraann!

Actually, you are of course correct that we don't know who released the tape and I think I've already owned up to my close-mindedness in that regard!

But I'm happy to be proven wrong. I would feel a lot more peace for Ireland if I felt like her Mom wasn't behind this.

Well I promise I would even fly:eek: and take the photo my self, promptly post it on my photo bucket and make sure all of Ws sees it :) :blowkiss:

Now SCM your comment about the body gaurd??
Who is to say Kim did not hire him immediatly? The media is often a day or two behind:)

Well I promise I would even fly:eek: and take the photo my self, promptly post it on my photo bucket and make sure all of Ws sees it :) :blowkiss:

Now SCM your comment about the body gaurd??
Who is to say Kim did not hire him immediatly? The media is often a day or two behind:)

Fair enough, but I'm going to take a paper bag, write SCM on it and wear it over my head! :blowkiss:

I hear what you're saying about the bodyguard - an argument could even be made that she didn't hire the body guard until she became aware of the media furor and began to worry that it would push Baldwin even further over the edge....

But my opinion remains: Basinger's getting all the public play over this that she can because she wants that child to hate and fear her father.

But my opinion remains: Basinger's getting all the public play over this that she can because she wants that child to hate and fear her father.

My opinion is certainly after that threatening phone call she, Ireland, wouldn't need any help fearing her father. but that's just me.

My opinion is certainly after that threatening phone call she, Ireland, wouldn't need any help fearing her father. but that's just me.

I'd be willing to bet that's not the first time Ireland's been talked to in that manner by Daddy Dearest.

I hear you Floh and I get that others feel that way as well. I didn't feel like Ireland was being threatened in the tape. I heard lots of anger and frustration, but no real threats.

Over the course of my preteen/teen years, both of my parents at one time or another threatened to come somewhere and straighten my arse out, but neither of them ever hurt me physically. I was a difficult teenager - well versed in saying and doing the right things to push my parents over the edge.

Do I think it was right for Baldwin to call his daughter a rude little pig? No, I don't. Do I think she was probably being a rude little pig? Yeah, I do.

I hear you Floh and I get that others feel that way as well.
I know you're not discounting others' opinions, SCM and i do respect your point of view on this (and other posts' issues you make). :blowkiss:

I hear you Floh and I get that others feel that way as well. I didn't feel like Ireland was being threatened in the tape. I heard lots of anger and frustration, but no real threats.

Over the course of my preteen/teen years, both of my parents at one time or another threatened to come somewhere and straighten my arse out, but neither of them ever hurt me physically. I was a difficult teenager - well versed in saying and doing the right things to push my parents over the edge.

Do I think it was right for Baldwin to call his daughter a rude little pig? No, I don't. Do I think she was probably being a rude little pig? Yeah, I do.

This post of yours says alot to me..
I was on the opposing end of the spectrum... I maybe was difficult but because I had to be.
I still stand by my statement that the adults should act like adults.
I have FOUR children... I can either REact to their pissy teenageness or be an adult.
It takes TWO to argue.
Pick and choose your battles.
11 yo olds as are most teens rude little pigs.
(OK I think PIG is harsh) but they are not nice.
Take away the cell phone, the gameboy, the direct TV. Do it quiet and nice.
No ONE makes another person yell or act badly. Your teen can scream her LOL ARSE off ... as an adult you simply do not react to that.

This post of yours says alot to me..
I was on the opposing end of the spectrum... I maybe was difficult but because I had to be.
I still stand by my statement that the adults should act like adults.
I have FOUR children... I can either REact to their pissy teenageness or be an adult.
It takes TWO to argue.
Pick and choose your battles.
11 yo olds as are most teens rude little pigs.
(OK I think PIG is harsh) but they are not nice.
Take away the cell phone, the gameboy, the direct TV. Do it quiet and nice.
No ONE makes another person yell or act badly. Your teen can scream her LOL ARSE off ... as an adult you simply do not react to that.

I really agree with everything you say here, Amraann, and I strive to be this type of parent! I hope I will be able to stay in my adult when my kids reach those years. A grown-up should always take the high road when dealing with immature people.

I'm just saying that while I in no way condone Alec's behavior, part of me really does understand it.

we are not talking about a 13 year old who was screaming at her mom to shut up. we are not talking to a 15 year old that got caught smoking. we are not talking about a 17 year old who admitted to sex with her 21yr old biker boy friend. a 11 year old little girl upset her dad by missing his phone call. maybe missing many of his calls. listen to the tape. every word shows more and more anger. she is not there to talk back and help the fight escalate. he works himself up into a frenzy all alone on a machine. all kids push their parents and all parents can let their temper get the best of them. look at this in context. did he have a right to be upset? yes. was his anger right given the event? NO. i grew up with a man who could true hate for me each and every time i made him angry. he loved me when i pleased him but when i didn't hate is the only word for it. when i heard the tape i could hear my fathers voice. don't think for a second his daughter wont live with scars even if the tape never saw the light of day. if mom released it in a effort to make sure he never saw her again BRAVO. if the scorn he receives from the public causes him pain...good.

O/T but has anyone seen the picture of Ireland and Kim that is on cnn.com? She is the tallest 11 year old I have ever seen!

I finally listened to this after avoiding it, but now that I have I have to say that it isn't nearly as bad as I was expecting.

Although I don't swear at my kids or call them names, this is about the reaction they would get if they had been rude or disrespectful to me in front of strangers. I don't know what led up to this call, but clearly there is some history about the phone calls.

My cousin who is recently divorced has been treated horribly by her daughter, and there are times when it has gotten really bad. All of them have said things I know they wish they could take back, and I cannot imagine having it spread all over the world.

ITA with concernedperson and others who think Kim released this. Who else would? And great if she decided to get a bodyguard, but why does she need to issue a press release about it? The two of them need to get over this crap and act like grownups.

I think they are probably equally to blame for creating a hostile situation for their daughter, who may very well be participating in the manipulation by now. 11 is no baby. If she is supposed to be getting a call from him at a specific time and is turning off her phone, she is involved.

i guess the gut reaction of people depends greatly on if you are the person who screams you selfish little pig or are the 11 year old who hears it.

Did anyone watch The View today? Well they were talking about it and Rosie was saying that AB has been going through this with kimfor years and that he suffers from alienation, blah blah. Of course Joy and the others thought it was completely rude for him to talk like that and rosie was like "I have yelled at my kids like that" and so forth. I think Rosie and the Baldwins are close. It seemed that way to me.

I finally listened to this after avoiding it, but now that I have I have to say that it isn't nearly as bad as I was expecting.

Although I don't swear at my kids or call them names, this is about the reaction they would get if they had been rude or disrespectful to me in front of strangers. I don't know what led up to this call, but clearly there is some history about the phone calls.

as a mom, you are a woman, and you dont swear or call names or use street language .... alec baldwin is a beefy, foul-mouthed 50-year-old man .... you wouldnt feel threatened if you were a skinny 11-year-old girl being yelled at like this? probably many times over the years?

"I am gonna get on a plane and ...
i'm gonna fly out there for the DAY
i'm gonna straighten your a$$ OUT when i see you!
you understand me?
I'm gonna make sure you REALLY get it!

then i'm gonna get on a plane, turn around, and come home.
So you better be ready ..."

he tells her he's gonna make a special trip to make sure she understands "just how angry he really is" .... that's what i heard .... here it is again >>>>>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BxwD4UGnJjc

My cousin who is recently divorced has been treated horribly by her daughter, and there are times when it has gotten really bad. All of them have said things I know they wish they could take back, and I cannot imagine having it spread all over the world.

ITA with concernedperson and others who think Kim released this. Who else would? And great if she decided to get a bodyguard, but why does she need to issue a press release about it? The two of them need to get over this crap and act like grownups.

I think they are probably equally to blame for creating a hostile situation for their daughter, who may very well be participating in the manipulation by now. 11 is no baby. If she is supposed to be getting a call from him at a specific time and is turning off her phone, she is involved.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

i have read many people say i yell at my kids but not like that. then they go on to say it isnt that big of a deal cuz all parent yell at their kids at some point.

he cussed at her.
he called her names.
he disrespected her mother.
he couldnt remember her age.
he used a very angry voice.
he implied a future punishment.
he implies she is stupid.
he implies this will be the last time he calls her.

when do u cross the line?

i have yelled at my kids. driving the car and they start fighting "stop it right now!!!!" not "stop it right now u rude thoughtless little pigs!!!!" 1 is a parent who lost their temper. 1 is some1 who is selfish and care not the pain they cause their child because ... well the kid made me mad.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mkmatti
Back