Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

BetteDavisEyes

Fasten your seatbelts...
Reaction score
'Jeopardy!' Host Alex Trebek Has Stage 4 Pancreatic Cancer

Beloved "Jeopardy!" host Alex Trebek has been diagnosed with stage 4 pancreatic cancer.

Trebek, 78, was born in Sudbury, Ontario, Canada, and became a naturalized U.S. citizen in 1998. He signed on to host “Jeopardy!” in 1984 and has been the only person to be the face of the long-running syndicated game show, which is distributed by Inside Edition's parent company, CBS Television Distribution...

Alex Trebek reveals he has stage 4 pancreatic cancer

"Now normally, the prognosis for this is not very encouraging, but I’m going to fight this, and I’m going to keep working,” Trebek said a video.

Alex Trebek, longtime "Jeopardy!" host, revealed Wednesday that he has been diagnosed with stage 4 pancreatic cancer.

Trebek said in a video he will attempt to finish out this season of "Jeopardy!"...

Last edited:
‘Jeopardy!’ host Alex Trebek says he has pancreatic cancer

Los Angeles – “Jeopardy!” host Alex Trebek says he has been diagnosed with advanced pancreatic cancer.

In a video posted online Wednesday, the 78-year-old said he was announcing his illness directly to “Jeopardy!” fans in keeping with his long-time policy of being “open and transparent.”...

Heard this on the radio earlier today. Such a shame, he is Jeopardy!

Didn’t he just renew his contract? Said he would retire when this new contract ended. I don’t remember the length of the contract.

I wish Mr. Trebek the very best in his fight.

It is a very difficult cancer because the symptoms don’t often show up till it is at an advanced stage. Karl Lagerfeld recently passed away from this I read he had been ill for a year but continued working up till a few weeks before he died.

I wish Mr. Trebek the very best in his fight.

It is a very difficult cancer because the symptoms don’t often show up till it is at an advanced stage. Karl Lagerfeld recently passed away from this I read he had been ill for a year but continued working up till a few weeks before he died.
I knew Karl Lagerfeld died, but didn't realize he'd had pancreatic cancer :( Prayers for Alex and his family!
Prayers continue for you, too, greg!

I watched jeopardy every night this was on with my daughter when she was in elem/middle school. We looked forward to the show. Alex is a Class Act.
I too last my sister Mary to pancreatic cancer, 3 months after diagnosis. So sad it doesn’t show it self most times till it’s too late.

I hope Alex can beat this. Stay strong Alex & think positive.

Often diagnosed too late, hope for pancreatic cancer may be on the horizon

More targeted treatments being tested could help improve survival rates , experts say.

...On Wednesday, longtime "Jeopardy" host Alex Trebek, 78, announced he had been diagnosed with stage 4 pancreatic cancer — meaning the cancer has metastasized to other parts of his body. Trebek fits the profile of a pancreatic cancer patient in many ways: It's typically diagnosed in older patients, about two-thirds of whom are 65 or older; it's more common in men than in women; and it often is not diagnosed until very late...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OKGunK
Back