All Casey Cell Phone LOGS and PINGS Part#2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
New location for Ping Maps

New location for Ping Maps and discussion about that day only (Broken down into Individual days).

Please don't start a new map thread if you don't see the day you are looking for, wait unit I move the maps over and I will create the thread.

Anthony Case Sticky Threads

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=233

A big "THANK YOU" to JBean for allowing this :blowkiss:

1) Georgia PI: Brilliant idea to focus threads by-day!! (and share your work) :blowkiss:

2) JBean: Brilliant & thank you to sticky them!! :gomods:

3) Anyone have a spreadsheet version of the cell logs they can share?

Quick question.......from all the phone records released, did KC ever call LA and if so when? TIA

New location for Ping Maps and discussion about that day only (Broken down into Individual days).

Please don't start a new map thread if you don't see the day you are looking for, wait unit I move the maps over and I will create the thread.

Just to bump this post so all have a chance to locate the ping maps and discussion of individual days in the sticky threads.

Question for Sleuths regarding cell phone records. Forgive me if this has been asked before, but I can't find the answer I seek.
Are all of the incoming phone calls on Casey's phone on July 14 and15 accounted for? Casey claims that the last time she spoke to Caylee was on July 14 or 15 at noon (don't know if, when she said "yesterday", she was referring to the day before she was picked up by her mom or the day before she was arrested).
The new charges say that she lied about the phone call from Zaneida. Is this what the charges are referring to?

Question for Sleuths regarding cell phone records. Forgive me if this has been asked before, but I can't find the answer I seek.
Are all of the incoming phone calls on Casey's phone on July 14 and15 accounted for? Casey claims that the last time she spoke to Caylee was on July 14 or 15 at noon (don't know if, when she said "yesterday", she was referring to the day before she was picked up by her mom or the day before she was arrested).
The new charges say that she lied about the phone call from Zaneida. Is this what the charges are referring to?

phone calls, job,babysitters address,Jeff and Juliette, etc all lies.

phone calls, job,babysitters address,Jeff and Juliette, etc all lies.

I am aware of the lies and that there is no evidence to support a babysitter. I am asking this because Casey has been known to include some bit of truth in her lies. If she said there was a phone call from Zaneida, perhaps that call was from the person who knows where Caylee is....IF someone out there who knows where Caylee is (alive or dead).

Does anyone know if there are calls that are unaccounted for?

Thanks.

Casey claims that the last time she spoke to Caylee was on July 14 or 15 at noon (don't know if, when she said "yesterday", she was referring to the day before she was picked up by her mom or the day before she was arrested).

*snipped*

FWIW...Casey indicated to LE she rec'd the call from Caylee about Noon on 7/15, the same day LE arrived in response to 911 calls. IIRC, per Amy's statement to LE, Casey also told Amy she had spoken to Caylee mid-day on 7/15...so she appeared to just be repeating the same story.

Georgia PI: Whaddya think? OK to carry on w/ general cell ping q's here? That would prevent the individual day threads from getting clogged w/ misc. questions, IMHO.

July 15th –16th EE to Lee A. Your sisters phone records, I asked you about statement that your sister made about (July? not stated) 15th and 16th about getting calls from Caylee around noon and you seem to think she called 411 and we saw it and shortly thereafter she called a New York State number. She also called a New York State number just prior to that and a 321 number here that’s local
[July 15th calls made that LE referenced:
631-4xx-0891 Name Unknown Type: CP Provider: Nextel Location: Brentwood, NY
631-9xx-5443 Tony L. Type: CP Provider: New Cingular Location: Riverhead, NY
321-2xx-9971 William W. Type: CP Provider: Omnipoint Location: Orlando, FL
There are no call records for the July 16th that I have found yet]
Page Line 2-14 Lee A. Interview with LE on 7/29/2008
http://www.wftv.com/download/2008/0923/17540065.pdf

I've now added lists of all calls associated with the pings for each day in the individual sticky threads.

The days being discussed in those threads are
June 16th
June 17th
June 18th
July 10th

July 15th –16th EE to Lee A. Your sisters phone records, I asked you about statement that your sister made about (July? not stated) 15th and 16th about getting calls from Caylee around noon and you seem to think she called 411 and we saw it and shortly thereafter she called a New York State number. She also called a New York State number just prior to that and a 321 number here that’s local
[July 15th calls made that LE referenced:
631-4xx-0891 Name Unknown Type: CP Provider: Nextel Location: Brentwood, NY
631-9xx-5443 Tony L. Type: CP Provider: New Cingular Location: Riverhead, NY
321-2xx-9971 William W. Type: CP Provider: Omnipoint Location: Orlando, FL
There are no call records for the July 16th that I have found yet]
Page Line 2-14 Lee A. Interview with LE on 7/29/2008
http://www.wftv.com/download/2008/0923/17540065.pdf
Thank you!!! :0)

Georgia PI: Whaddya think? OK to carry on w/ general cell ping q's here? That would prevent the individual day threads from getting clogged w/ misc. questions, IMHO.

Yes, please carry on with your discussions about pings and things.

But if you have something for the days listed in the individual threads, please feel free to add them to that day. There is over 1000 post here on this thread and trying to find something that is related to a certain day was quite time consuming.

Can anyone take a stab at trying to figure out what number Casey was trying to call. There are too many numbers to be an actual phone number but I'm thinking she might have been fumbling or nervous while dialing. The call was placed on 6/27 at 10:34 a.m.

Can anyone take a stab at trying to figure out what number Casey was trying to call. There are too many numbers to be an actual phone number but I'm thinking she might have been fumbling or nervous while dialing. The call was placed on 6/27 at 10:34 a.m.

Maybe the first 11 digits the phone number, and the last 2 digits an extension, or numbers you punch in to get an operator or something?

Don't know if the AT&T logs would include extra digits required to get through an electronic phone system or not...

FYI - Individual Day phone ping threads are in a sticky at the top of this forum - PLEASE discuss individual days there so we can hopefully figure out which day and where Casey left Caylee! Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxnum