All Casey Cell Phone LOGS and PINGS Part#3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
GeorgiaPI (or anyone who knows the answer), looking at the June 24 ping map, which ping was supposed to be the GA car chase following Casey? Would it be ping #9?

Thanks

I brought this over from the 6/18 thread since George's calls pertain to more than one day. Panther asked me to post dates since I had noted it was very strange that during a whole month of calls there are only 4 to or from George's cell:

From George to Casey:
6/16/08 3:04 PM 0.4 min Tower 22: 1.5 mi NW of Anthony Home
7/8/08 9:05 AM 5.5 min Tower 57: 0.5 mi NW of TonE L Apt

From Casey to George:
6/18/08 12:36 PM 0 min No Long/Lat Association
6/18/08 12:36 PM .1 min Tower 46: 0.5 mi W of Amscot, 2 mi S of TonE L
[/quote]
Thanks for posting these Texas. It looks like the only two where she could have actually talked to him were the June 16th call and notably, the July 8th call.

East side of Narcoossee Rd.

If you use MS Live Maps and go to 'birds eye view', you can clearly see the tower at the back of the tow yard. It is also visible from the ground in a fairly wide radius of its location.

Sorry I meant east or west side of Suburbon dr

I brought this over from the 6/18 thread since George's calls pertain to more than one day. Panther asked me to post dates since I had noted it was very strange that during a whole month of calls there are only 4 to or from George's cell:

From George to Casey:

From Casey to George:

That is weird. Maybe it is George who has a second phone - LOL - maybe - just kidding - maybe.

Perhaps George would just give Casey the cold shoulder treatment during fights? Whereas Cindy would not leave things alone - nag, nag, nag - if you know what I mean?

Now back to the pings. Last week we were able to ping the Johnsons tower by sitting at the end of Suburban Dr. (north of the A's) with a laptop and phone card.

What a great idea! Made me remember that I can ping a tower on my iPhone to check the tower signal strength. Now, if I can only find those instructions again....

Realist, have you checked any of the other towers involved to see how big a radius you can get or anything?

In working with Eliza on the cell logs prior to 6/14 there are a couple of new numbers and people identified.

The first being an Andy P. - number (4X7) 482-2633

The second and still unidentified cell number (4X7) 222-6666

Any ideas on who Andy P. might be or the second unidentified number?

TIA

Lil

I got "J. Peterson" in Orlando for the -6666 number. No first name available.

Is there going to be a complete phone list made available?

What a great idea! Made me remember that I can ping a tower on my iPhone to check the tower signal strength. Now, if I can only find those instructions again....

Realist, have you checked any of the other towers involved to see how big a radius you can get or anything?

Wow, that is amazing. You could do your own gps with cellphones and find out exactly where KC was.

From George to Casey:

From Casey to George:
[/QUOTE]

So GA did talk to KC BEFORE the car was towed from Amscot. (just as I suspected)

Texas EquuSearch, the volunteer group that will resume its ground search for Caylee Marie Anthony on Nov. 8, has determined where its new command center will be located.

The new command center will be at 10300 Boggy Creek Road, Orlando, which is a Daimler Chrysler building located near Orlando International Airport.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-caylee-anthony-103108,0,4578559.story

Thought you guys might find this interesting relative to pings and other discussions that have gone on on this thread.

Texas EquuSearch, the volunteer group that will resume its ground search for Caylee Marie Anthony on Nov. 8, has determined where its new command center will be located.

The new command center will be at 10300 Boggy Creek Road, Orlando, which is a Daimler Chrysler building located near Orlando International Airport.

That is about 2.15 miles from the location the recent witness said he saw Casey parked by the side of the road with the trunk open.

KC and Anthony's text messages (content) in the early morning hours of June 16th have not been released, correct?

KC and Anthony's text messages (content) in the early morning hours of June 16th have not been released, correct?

Only One,

We do not have any text messages taken from Casey's or Tony L.'s phones. Although we would LOVE to have those!

Here is a link to a Google map for the location the new witness said he saw Casey in late June. The dead tree and path noted on the map are prominent landmarks from the news video. The saved map does not allow a "Street View" for some reason (or I just don't know how to turn it on), but if you fly to the location from the default Google Maps page you can turn on Street View and confirm that the landmarks I have highlighted are indeed the ones from the news video.

Alleged Casey Anthony Sighting

Here is a more clear, close-up image of the location, which is approximately 2.15 miles from the TES command center.

picture.php

That one was the main one I was concerned with as I am going in a bit of a different direction with my search. I was able to also hit the Goldenrod tower as well. Seems to be approx. 2 miles per tower with more emphasis on tower traffic than proximity to the tower.

I was also able to hit the tower at Carter Glen, but it should be noted that this particular tower is NOT at the Carter Glen condos, but approx. 500 meters north. It sits just south of Hoffner off of Goldenrod.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxnum
Back