All Casey Cell Phone LOGS and PINGS Part#3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Just sent. Please see if you can open.

BTW love the new avatar.

Heh. Figured it was about time I added an avatar. One of my idols, and fitting for October. :)

Looking at these odd calls a little more, I found some that don't quite fit with my theory that they are all MMS's. There are 4 of them within a few minutes on July 1 to the Anthony home phone - 1:43 AM (57 second call), 1:51 AM (12 seconds), 1:52 AM (15 seconds), 2:02 AM (10 seconds).

She couldn't be sending MMS's to their home phone, right? (or could be but they wouldn't work right?) What would she be doing calling the house several times at that time of the night?

Heh. Figured it was about time I added an avatar. One of my idols, and fitting for October. :)

Looking at these odd calls a little more, I found some that don't quite fit with my theory that they are all MMS's. There are 4 of them within a few minutes on July 1 to the Anthony home phone - 1:43 AM (57 second call), 1:51 AM (12 seconds), 1:52 AM (15 seconds), 2:02 AM (10 seconds).

She couldn't be sending MMS's to their home phone, right? (or could be but they wouldn't work right?) What would she be doing calling the house several times at that time of the night?

You looking @ rev 7 MM?

Only had time to get it to MM. Would you do the honors please?..also to Shadow, pls. Thanks!

Can Shadow and Georgia PI send me your email address pls? We want you to beta test the spreadsheet and help identify any further corrections before we go with a global share.

Hahaha, how true. Actually I think it's from the "From the Inside" album, where AC goes into the Insane Asylum to dry out. :crazy::behindbar

"From the Inside Looking Out"
One of my favorite albums ever!

My fav song is Millie and Billy LOL

BTW...when you get around to it...on the TBA, if you filter to 4hrs you'll see I stuck some comments in a column to the right just cipherin' on where Casey slept each night. This highlighted to me that she either slept in the Pontiac more than I orig. thought, or Tower 45 (near Amscot) is actually carrying cell traffic from Tony's apt or nearby it...????

BTW...when you get around to it...on the TBA, if you filter to 4hrs you'll see I stuck some comments in a column to the right just cipherin' on where Casey slept each night. This highlighted to me that she either slept in the Pontiac more than I orig. thought, or Tower 45 (near Amscot) is actually carrying cell traffic from Tony's apt or nearby it...????

What a great idea Bond! You Rock!

Donna, the tour for that album (1977 or 78 IIRC) was the first rock concert that I paid for when I was a kid... whatta show!

What a great idea Bond! You Rock!

Donna, the tour for that album (1977 or 78 IIRC) was the first rock concert that I paid for when I was a kid... whatta show!
Never got to see him live, wish I had!!

I can't wait to see this spreadsheet you all are working on!

To try to give substance to any thing found using phone records or cell pings of Casey’s phone records I thought that having words to go with actions might be helpful. [Bracketed] information is what I have added and was not in the interview

Brian Burner Interview with LE on July 30, 2008
http://flawebhosting.net/docs092308/bb092308.pdf

June 10-16 Brian B. was away on vacation with his family in Chicago arriving back home about 6:00PM.
Page 1385 Lines 23-25 & Page 1386 Lines 1-2, 11-12

June 17-21 Brian B. was vacationing at home.
Page 1386 Lines 4-5 Brian B. Interview with LE on 7/30/2008

June 17 Brian B. saw Casey backed her car in the garage
Page 1387 Lines 1-4,11 Brian B. Interview with LE on 7/30/2008

June 18 OR 19 Casey borrowed the shovel about 1:30PM from Brian B. when he was doing yard work; to dig up a bamboo root. Casey went back to the house and went into the garage, her car was backed in and the garage door was open.
Casey retuned the shovel to Brian B. about 2:30PM. She had not changed clothing. The shovel was not dirty and looked no different than when he gave it to her.
Page 1388 Lines 5-7 12-25 & Page 1389 Lines 8-11,16 & Page 1390 Lines 1-10 Brian B. Interview with LE on 7/30/2008

June 20 Casey’s car was backed into the garage, Brian B. did not see Casey or Caylee only the car it was late afternoon and that was the third time that week he saw her car backed in.
Page 1391 Lines 2-7 & Page 1401 Lines 10-11, 23 Brian B. Interview with LE on 7/30/2008

June 23 Brian B. heard Casey’s voice, saw a green truck, smaller than a F-150, like a S-10 or a Ford Ranger and a white male with brownish hair that he had never seen before, they walked into the garage; it was late afternoon.
Page 1394 Lines 12-16,25 & Page 1395 Lines 1-11 & Page 1395 Lines 2-13 Brian B. Interview with LE on 7/30/2008

June 24 George A. informed Brian B.’s son that someone had broken into his shed and stolen gas.
Page 1393 Lines 9-14 Brian B. Interview with LE on 7/30/2008

entered on calendar and Brian B. interview thread.

Checking to see whether the coast is clear.

In general this is what I was able to figure out about MMS & SMS

SMS=Short message service=Text only; phone to phone or phone to web
MMS=Multi Media Message service= Picture, video, animation; phone to phone or phone to web.

MMS means it is a picture or video. You can take a picture of something: save it to your phone, send it to someone; their phone, their web account, send it to your storage online account with your carrier. [Kind of like a Facebook or Myspace directly on the carries site; that you can give others access to view on that carriers website account that is then accessed through the internet], send it to your own web account on Facebook, Myspace etc.
[Casey can give her password to anyone to view what is on any site that is considered her online acount; AT&T picture account, Myspace, Facebook, email etc]

Pictures that have text written with it are sent through different formats and then reconfigured back together when it gets to phone but here is where the question is:

The text and the picture are sent out, the text pings a tower and several seconds later the picture pings a tower- the phone gets the text, then the phone gets the picture - and then the phone alerts you that you just received a MMS. The question is since towers do not store any information, they just move information could there be a delay in delivery causing pings to be only several seconds apart- causing Incoming Text to show up on the report that is just seconds apart from one another. I have not been able to come up with an answer for that.
If this is correct this would account for say 15 Incoming Text from Amy but only finding 14 actual worded text messages and maybe some of those short numbers in the phone number colume.

As far as the A's landline receiving MMS or SMS. Not that I know about. There is what was called teletype (think Western Union) but I haven't used Teletype in years so how or even if it works now... not a clue. Could it be some type of data dump from a cell phone via a landline to a computer? I have no idea.
A landline can be set to receive faxes and if the phone is busy or not on a automatic switching system the sending fax machine will hang up and redial the number over again until it reaches a clear line that excepts that annoying fax noise signal.
My understanding is that faxes over the phone are a lot slower than text messaging as far as duration so if it were a some type of fax it would be longer than 15 seconds from reaching the number, send that noise signal, no recognition by the phone, reject call and terminate call.

Anyone out there a NOC = Network Operations Center person. I am not much help with the phone questions. Basically I know very little about how all of this ‘new fangled’ stuff works.

Hey guys - I've just been wondering if anyone has come across any phone #'s in Casey's address book that don't match up? Do we even have what is called the "address book" for comparison? I'm just remembering that info we heard early on about Lee calling #'s from Casey's address book - and the #'s not matching the names - and Lee getting the neighbors or some such on the line and being confused...

Thanks.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Egladva
Back