All things about offers for Casey re: interviews, media, stories #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It appears the majority of the public believes Casey Anthony got away with murder and is repulsed by the idea of her making any money whatsoever from the death of Cayee Marie. Those who aren't repulsed by Casey Anthony apparently just want to see her naked which is disgusting in and of itself. Poor Caylee Marie - thank goodness the court of public opinion is firmly on her side.

Not trying to drum up sympathy for KC or DT team but unless somebody request under the Sunshine law if there was any unsuccessful plea bargaining , we really do not know if the drowning theory (and I stress theory) was not offered to the State during that three years and they refused to take DP off the table.
Such info will not be released automatically. BTW this nugget was from obtained from the lawyer's thread.
I have not read anywhere if the media requested such info after the trial and if there was none. JMO

That and I'd really like to transcripts of the sidebars. Especially that one that KC threw that "I'll get you and your little dog Toto, too" look at JB as he was walking away from it. June 24th or thereabout.

Hubby and I went to Meijer's earlier and I am happy to report I did not see ONE magazine with FCA's picture on it! I am so proud of all of us that have boycotted FCA and will continue to.....this is truely amazing!!!

I bought two mag. the other day. No Casey on the cover but there were small articles about her on the inside.

At 9:40 this morning there are only 128 people here at the Caylee thread...mostly guests, reading on any Anthony thread. So, the iron is getting cooler by the moment...hopefully she will be forced back to Orlando to do her probation, not get her license reinstated and have to take public transportation to fulfill community service, be forced to pay back every sent that was spent on the search for her "missing/kidnapped" child, pay all of her fines and fees as well as any restitution to BoA, ZFG, TM, and anyone else whose name or reputation she and her DT tarnished.

JMHO, don't waste any more time, money or brain cells on cleaning up The Felon's image, via therapy, JB because from the looks of it, even on a place dedicated to seeing crime stories through to their end, the interest is almost nil, zip, nada.

Snipped: "Will a protest outside the ”Today” studio come off Monday morning? And will viewers see any of it?

Snipped: "The demonstrating viewers want to register their unhappiness that NBC is considering a Casey Anthony interview.
The protest organizer predicted that more than 600 people will attend the “Today” protest. He said some protesters will carry signs and others will have duct tape over their mouths. But would NBC let any of those people have screen time on Monday?"

“Today” airs at 7 a.m. weekdays on WESH-Channel 2
http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/en...thony-could-today-crowd-make-a-statement.html

FYI, while searching twitter to see if Jim Lichtenstein had tweeted about KC in a mental facility in Houston, I came across this statement from NBC:

http://allday.today.com/_news/2011/...nt-regarding-casey-anthony#.TjIzS0PIvop.tweet

(I also did not see a single tweet from Jim regarding KC in Houston....)

From your link:

NBC News statement regarding Casey AnthonyNBC News has not and will not offer money for a Casey Anthony interview.

No money has or will be offered, no licensing or other arrangements.

:great:

From your link:

NBC News statement regarding Casey AnthonyNBC News has not and will not offer money for a Casey Anthony interview.

No money has or will be offered, no licensing or other arrangements.

:great:

Was this statement made before or after NBC footed the bill for Baez's royal treatment at the Mandarin Hotel?

The NBC statement says "five days ago". Lichtenstein's tweet was dated July 28. It appears the statement came out after JB's Mandarin Hotel stay. But, it is what it is! :clap:

Perhaps FCA does have a million dollar story. I wonder how long she'll hide away while waiting for her celebrity agent JB to get her the big $$$. Waste, huge waste so far it seems. Can't be fun running around incognito with a towel over your head, while everybody else appears to be making money, staying in top of the line hotels on studio money, kissing dolphins, and appearing almost nightly on TV getting paid to talk about HER - when nothing is coming to fruition for FCA. What has she gotten so far - possible probation, and a line around the block full of lawsuits and depostions to handle. Where or where is FCA big pay day? Oh, the humanity and indignation of it all! After all, according to FCA, she is just as much of a victim in all of this as Caylee.

What happens when her hide and seek support team dismantles? Well, I can already see the fisties clenching and the scowl forming now, and she is a spiteful bi&ch.

FCA pretty much knows everything about everything, like when a certain attorney was really hired, how they came to decided to never tell anyone about Caylee drowning on June 16th until her OS, what CA/GA/LA knew and when, where the $275K+ went before she claimed indigency, why she wrote "she thinks" that LA & GA molested her in the jail house letters, how CA knew to send her "people" to search the trash dump where Caylee was found, along with a $million$ other questions some may have. As far as FCA is concerned, can't touch this right? But everyone else is fair game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member