All Things Britney Spears Part 1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
deandaniellws said:
Funny how he says his kids need to work at Taco Bell. Heck, he won't even work. He is so freaking full of chit. What a loser! :loser:

Is he looking for another means of support? What a pain and a loser! No use for these people at all. The whole bunch needs to be recycled into something like carrot seeds where their full potential can be realized.

concernedperson said:
Is he looking for another means of support? What a pain and a loser! No use for these people at all. The whole bunch needs to be recycled into something like carrot seeds where their full potential can be realized.
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Ok...this wins post of the day! LMAO!

deandaniellws said:
I do too Floh. I saw where Shar was bragging about what an awesome father K-Fool was. I wish I knew where I read that. It was just a few weeks ago. I knew then that they were going to get back together. I will try to find the story. Yep, ole Brit got taken. She should have left that piece of trash alone on the street where she found him. He is sooooo gross. Did you know that Shar owns a house that was bought by Britney? Yep, she bought her a house so the children would have a "nice" place to live! Could Britney NOT see what was going on? I have always said that Shar came out of this WAY on top. :bang:

In Orange County no less. Which, for the most part is pretty pricey.

Are Britney and Kev not together at all anymore? I can't remember the last time I saw a picture of them together. I know they are supposedly through, but how many times has that rumor been around.

shopper said:
Are Britney and Kev not together at all anymore? I can't remember the last time I saw a picture of them together. I know they are supposedly through, but how many times has that rumor been around.
I don't know if I would call them rumors. I think she means it everytime she says it.....for that day anyway!
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

narlacat said:
Well, you've got more faith in Britney than me!!
The only thing she can do is sing and dance which is what she should have stuck with, instead of having kids.

I personally think Brittney loves and adores her son and soon to be child. She has not left the raising of them to someone else like so many others. She is with him almost all the time and holding him. Yes, she's made mistakes. I made so many mistakes with my first child it's scary he survived. But he is now 22 and very successful. He bought his first house when he was 19 and had his car paid for, money in the bank. He is now married and really bringing in the money. I'm saying this as a very proud mother. Despite all my mistakes he turned into one fine young man. But I had more love for that young man. In fact I see so much of Brittney in a young me. Granted I was 18 when I was pregnant and barely 19 when I had him but it was a growing period for me. Love can make up for so many of those mistakes. I think she can learn a lot from her mistakes like the correct way to face a carseat and not to hold him on her lap when driving but I'd like an honest answer to how many people in WS have once in their life held a child on their lap in a car instead of them being in a carseat. How many have put a child in a safety restraint facing the wrong direction, or used a booster seat before it was time to trade up. How many have accidently tripped with a child or infant in their arms. I have tripped 3 times I remember. Once with my niece when she was a few months old. The sidewalk was uneven and I actually fell and protected my niece as I fell. I got pretty skinned up but the baby was safe. Another time while I was doing daycare someone had moved a piece of furniture in a room that I never expected it. Since I was carrying the baby and some blankets and it was low to the ground I did not see it. The baby fell forward and again I protected the baby. This time the baby got a very bloody lip but not near the damage I took by protecting the baby. I was in bad shape for a week. Another time I tripped with my own baby but like Brittney kept from falling this time. My oldest rolled off a bed several times. I accidently dropped a crystal bowl on my oldest's head when he was 3 and he had to have a couple staples in his head. (I put halloween candy in it on top of the fridge so the kids only got a couple pieces a day... it slipped out of my hands while he was waiting for candy... there was so much blood I thought I killed him). Stuff like that. They were all accidents and I will have you know I am a terrific mother, who goes out of my way to protect my children and to ensure safety. Tripping is almost never preventable. The bowl slipping was totally unexpected and to this day I have no clue how it slipped. M baby rolling off the bed was because he did it at just a month old and I never knew a month old baby could roll. This same baby walked when he was 7 1/2 months old. He was amazing with his motor skills. So my point with this long epistle is give her a break. I can see it in her face how much she loves that baby. If she didn't she would leave him behind while a nanny takes care of him. But she has her baby on her hip even while shopping. (most of my daycare moms leave their kids with me because they hate shopping with their kids) Brittney may be inexperienced but she loves her son. She will be much better around the second time around just like I was.

Give her a break.

Anngelique said:
I personally think Brittney loves and adores her son and soon to be child. She has not left the raising of them to someone else like so many others. She is with him almost all the time and holding him. Yes, she's made mistakes. I made so many mistakes with my first child it's scary he survived. But he is now 22 and very successful. He bought his first house when he was 19 and had his car paid for, money in the bank. He is now married and really bringing in the money. I'm saying this as a very proud mother. Despite all my mistakes he turned into one fine young man. But I had more love for that young man. In fact I see so much of Brittney in a young me. Granted I was 18 when I was pregnant and barely 19 when I had him but it was a growing period for me. Love can make up for so many of those mistakes. I think she can learn a lot from her mistakes like the correct way to face a carseat and not to hold him on her lap when driving but I'd like an honest answer to how many people in WS have once in their life held a child on their lap in a car instead of them being in a carseat. How many have put a child in a safety restraint facing the wrong direction, or used a booster seat before it was time to trade up. How many have accidently tripped with a child or infant in their arms. I have tripped 3 times I remember. Once with my niece when she was a few months old. The sidewalk was uneven and I actually fell and protected my niece as I fell. I got pretty skinned up but the baby was safe. Another time while I was doing daycare someone had moved a piece of furniture in a room that I never expected it. Since I was carrying the baby and some blankets and it was low to the ground I did not see it. The baby fell forward and again I protected the baby. This time the baby got a very bloody lip but not near the damage I took by protecting the baby. I was in bad shape for a week. Another time I tripped with my own baby but like Brittney kept from falling this time. My oldest rolled off a bed several times. I accidently dropped a crystal bowl on my oldest's head when he was 3 and he had to have a couple staples in his head. (I put halloween candy in it on top of the fridge so the kids only got a couple pieces a day... it slipped out of my hands while he was waiting for candy... there was so much blood I thought I killed him). Stuff like that. They were all accidents and I will have you know I am a terrific mother, who goes out of my way to protect my children and to ensure safety. Tripping is almost never preventable. The bowl slipping was totally unexpected and to this day I have no clue how it slipped. M baby rolling off the bed was because he did it at just a month old and I never knew a month old baby could roll. This same baby walked when he was 7 1/2 months old. He was amazing with his motor skills. So my point with this long epistle is give her a break. I can see it in her face how much she loves that baby. If she didn't she would leave him behind while a nanny takes care of him. But she has her baby on her hip even while shopping. (most of my daycare moms leave their kids with me because they hate shopping with their kids) Brittney may be inexperienced but she loves her son. She will be much better around the second time around just like I was.

Give her a break.

I know you didn't address anyone specifically, but a lot of us here, including myself, have lightened up on her quite a bit. The only real no-no, that was breaking the law, was when she drove with him in her lap. And when I was a child, it was perfectly fine to do it. Everything else has just been her making an honest mistake and it being broadcast all over the world. I can't imagine having my parenting skills magnified for the world to scrutinize on a daily basis. And if her sorry azz husband would step up and act like a real man, it wouldn't be all on her. However, she might be scared for the idiot to be anywhere near him.

She still does and says foolish things but she's just still immature. It takes some people longer than others.

deandaniellws said:
I don't know if I would call them rumors. I think she means it everytime she says it.....for that day anyway!
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I know, I wish she'd finally kick him to the curb for good and pull her life together, for the sake of that precious child and the one on the way.

shopper said:
I know you didn't address anyone specifically, but a lot of us here, including myself, have lightened up on her quite a bit. The only real no-no, that was breaking the law, was when she drove with him in her lap. And when I was a child, it was perfectly fine to do it. Everything else has just been her making an honest mistake and it being broadcast all over the world. I can't imagine having my parenting skills magnified for the world to scrutinize on a daily basis. And if her sorry azz husband would step up and act like a real man, it wouldn't be all on her. However, she might be scared for the idiot to be anywhere near him.

She still does and says foolish things but she's just still immature. It takes some people longer than others.
I think if she dropped the loser K-Fool, she would be less stressed, and be a more relaxed Mom. People under a lot of stress make mistakes more often because their minds are not focused on the subject at hand. I think she is crazy about Sean too. I really want the best for her and her baby...and I am the one that started most of the Brit threads. :silenced:

shopper said:

No, I wasn't addressing my post to anyone. :blowkiss: :blowkiss:

I just know what a good mother I am and how I give parenting advise to so many. I have taken care of so many children in my 23 years of daycare and raising my own 4. But I made really stupid mistakes like her. I feel horrible she is being scrutinized but you can see it in her face... she adores her son. That should really redeem her in so many's eyes.

Anngelique said:
No, I wasn't addressing my post to anyone. :blowkiss: :blowkiss:

I just know what a good mother I am and how I give parenting advise to so many. I have taken care of so many children in my 23 years of daycare and raising my own 4. But I made really stupid mistakes like her. I feel horrible she is being scrutinized but you can see it in her face... she adores her son. That should really redeem her in so many's eyes.

Well, I don't have children and it's because I know from friends/family that it is a d@mn hard job. Rewarding, yes, but very hard. I don't think I'm cut out for it and I know I'd make some stupid mistakes, that's why I have cut her some slack. She's probably stressed out and exhausted beyond comprehension with that idiot of a husband not doing a thing to help her out.

It's a good thing I wasn't carrying a baby around today or I'd know first hand what Britney has been going through. I was leaving a restaraunt and stepped off a curb that I didn't know was there and landed on my knee, and would've kept going if not for my hands breaking the rest of the fall. It happened so fast and there was nothing I could do to stop it and a baby would've been seriously wounded or worse. Thankfully the only thing that was hurt was a terrible "strawberry" on my knee, my applied-the-night-before toenail polish got all scraped, and my pride.

deandaniellws said:

She looks just like a normal mom in that picture. Like I said she reminds me so much of myself when I was young. My oldest was 8 months old when I was pregnant with my second. I loved that age difference and they are the best of friends. (2 boys) I wish her the best and much happiness with her babies.

shopper said:
Well, I don't have children and it's because I know from friends/family that it is a d@mn hard job. Rewarding, yes, but very hard. I don't think I'm cut out for it and I know I'd make some stupid mistakes, that's why I have cut her some slack. She's probably stressed out and exhausted beyond comprehension with that idiot of a husband not doing a thing to help her out.

It's a good thing I wasn't carrying a baby around today or I'd know first hand what Britney has been going through. I was leaving a restaraunt and stepped off a curb that I didn't know was there and landed on my knee, and would've kept going if not for my hands breaking the rest of the fall. It happened so fast and there was nothing I could do to stop it and a baby would've been seriously wounded or worse. Thankfully the only thing that was hurt was a terrible "strawberry" on my knee, my applied-the-night-before toenail polish got all scraped, and my pride.

I hope you're okay Shopper. I trip all the time... still do. I swear people put curbs and uneven sidewalks or other objects in my way just as I'm stepping and they weren't there before. LOL Like I said I have no clue how my kids ever survived.

waimea.jpg

See this big rock? This is Waimea Bay on the North Shore of Oahu in Hawaii. I jumped just like these people when I was between 6-8 months pregnant with my first one. I can't believe I did that. I look back now and say STUPID and :loser: but my son survived. He was a very healthy boy and very healthy to this day. It's probably why he's such a dare devil and athlete today. I learned so much my second, third and fourth time around.

I'm telling all my dirty secrets and people... I really wasn't dumb. I went to college on a full-ride academic scholarship. :crazy: I guess I was book smart but really naive and had no common sense. Being a mother brought the common sense.

Anngelique said:
I hope you're okay Shopper. I trip all the time... still do. I swear people put curbs and uneven sidewalks or other objects in my way just as I'm stepping and they weren't there before. LOL Like I said I have no clue how my kids ever survived.
On lots and lots of love...that I am sure you provided. :angel:

Anngelique said:

Thanks, I'm okay, my pride was hurt more than anything. I hope no one saw but I'm sure someone did and got a good laugh.

I'm really glad that I wasn't carrying a child though, it's scary how fast it happened. Britney is lucky that she was able to catch herself and that someone was right behind her, in case she hadn't been able to.

Anngelique said:
waimea.jpg

See this big rock? This is Waimea Bay on the North Shore of Oahu in Hawaii. I jumped just like these people when I was between 6-8 months pregnant with my first one. I can't believe I did that. I look back now and say STUPID and :loser: but my son survived. He was a very healthy boy and very healthy to this day. It's probably why he's such a dare devil and athlete today. I learned so much my second, third and fourth time around.

I'm telling all my dirty secrets and people... I really wasn't dumb. I went to college on a full-ride academic scholarship. :crazy: I guess I was book smart but really naive and had no common sense. Being a mother brought the common sense.
LOL...
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: It does look like fun though. :blowkiss:

deandaniellws said:
LOL...
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: It does look like fun though. :blowkiss:

It sure was... LOL :dance: :blowkiss: :laugh:

Anngelique said:
waimea.jpg

I'm sure if every parent spilled their "dirty secrets", every other parent would be so relieved to know other people went through the same things. Sounds like you did just fine and now have a sense of humor about it.

Parenthood is soooo hard and those who glamorize it and make it look so easy really do a disservice IMO.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bfred1221
Back