All Things Britney Spears Part 1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Is the bloke who is being spotted alongside Britney, 'Perry'?

Pictures and story:
http://www.justjared.com/gossip/2006/05/kfed-source-of-leaks-about-britney/

or, is he 'Henry'?

http://www.nationalledger.com/artman/publish/article_27266149.shtml

No one seems to know for sure as yet.

We caught up with Henry as he purchased flowers, and it looked like this tough guy wasn't scared of a little paparazzi loving. When asked if he was Brit's security, he simply smiled and walked away.

seems like, so far, he isn't a talkative one to paps, which has to be good, right? i wouldn't be too sure he's a love interest. Nanny/bodyguard?

Federslime, i do hope, has been sent away. i hope he won't get huge amounts of money . . .

Much more of the 'manny' story here:

Britney hires a 'manny'

The 24-year-old pop star has hired the male nanny, or "manny" as American showbusiness observers are calling him, to carry out such tasks as lugging around her eight-month-old baby Sean Preston, unload the shopping and wheeling the pram.
He is also a trained bodyguard and more than capable of fending off Britney's ever-present following of photographers.
In fact, the new recruit, who is named Perry, looks to have been drafted in to do all the things her husband Kevin Federline did before he reportedly flew the coup recently.

more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/li...=Homepage&icl=TabModule&icc=TV & SHOWBIZ&ct=5

So could it be the disgusting Federslime has left her?

cut his losses and run back to Shar?

i'm all for the male nanny. :)

and i don't like the journalist who wrote the above article.

Floh said:
Much more of the 'manny' story here:

Britney hires a 'manny'

The 24-year-old pop star has hired the male nanny, or "manny" as American showbusiness observers are calling him, to carry out such tasks as lugging around her eight-month-old baby Sean Preston, unload the shopping and wheeling the pram.
He is also a trained bodyguard and more than capable of fending off Britney's ever-present following of photographers.
In fact, the new recruit, who is named Perry, looks to have been drafted in to do all the things her husband Kevin Federline did before he reportedly flew the coup recently.

more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/li...=Homepage&icl=TabModule&icc=TV & SHOWBIZ&ct=5

So could it be the disgusting Federslime has left her?

cut his losses and run back to Shar?

i'm all for the male nanny. :)

and i don't like the journalist who wrote the above article.
[/I]I don't like him either. I do hope she hooks up with Perry. He looks like he loves that baby. I saw a picture of him kissing Sean. I wish I could find it now. As soon as I saw it, I wanted him to get with Brit. At LEAST he works and helps tend to the baby. Like the article with Shar said, the moment she asked K-Fool to get a job, he hooked up with Brit. He is scum to the max. Come on Britt....GROW some balls....(your husband doesn't have any).....and DUMP him. Perry looks sweet loving on your baby!!!! Go after him Brit!!!!!!! :D

deandaniellws said:
[/I]I don't like him either. I do hope she hooks up with Perry. He looks like he loves that baby. I saw a picture of him kissing Sean. I wish I could find it now. As soon as I saw it, I wanted him to get with Brit. At LEAST he works and helps tend to the baby. Like the article with Shar said, the moment she asked K-Fool to get a job, he hooked up with Brit. He is scum to the max. Come on Britt....GROW some balls....(your husband doesn't have any).....and DUMP him. Perry looks sweet loving on your baby!!!! Go after him Brit!!!!!!! :D

He certainly does look sweet and loving.

and manly and strong.

meanwhile, Federslime makes claims about the wife he clearly doesn't love or have any generous feeling toward:

K-Fed: "Britney Spears Doesn't Have The Guts To Leave Me."

While Spears has been threatening her charming, baby-making hubby, Kevin remains nonchalant, claiming, "She doesn't have the guts to leave me, she's been threatening to divorce me since the honeymoon."

http://www.postchronicle.com/news/entertainment/tittletattle/article_21221349.shtml

Is there anyone in this whole world who could actually like Federslime???

and just why would Britney have been threatening to leave Federslime since the honeymoon? because he's a , yes?

she just wanted to make the marriage work . . . :(

it must be over by now. i think it was over when she aced him by making the surprise announcement of her pregnancy officially on Letterman instead of letting Federslimebag make money from a media deal to announce it.

news linkKevin 'K-Fed' Federline Gets a MakeoverFriday, June 02, 2006

Is that K-Fed? Yep, the scruffy-faced, sideways-baseball-cap-wearing, rapper wannabe cleans up pretty good.

He almost looks ready to get a real job.

With a "Queer Eye" type makeover, Britney Spears' hubby, Kevin Federline, is trying to put his greasy, grimy image behind him — and all it took was a shower, a shave and a collection of stylish suits.

The formerly grungy Mr. Spears underwent the metamorphosis for the latest issue of the Southwestern-style magazine Item, sprucing up his severely tarnished image.

The singer of PopoZao is now Papa-Wow in loafers, blazer and neatly folded handkerchief.

:laugh:
"I'm not there to mingle with women," Federline, 28, tells the magazine. "All that s—- is done to me. I did that when I was 21."

He then complains about all the flak he's been taking for his lifestyle choices.

"If I stay home and take care of my wife and my kids, then I'm a loafer, not a good father," he says. "If I try to have a career, nobody thinks I am caring for my family. I can't win."

Beffie said:
Any idea who this is? (from people.com)

http://people.aol.com/people/galleries/0,19884,1199251_2,00.html

Hopefully k-fed is gone. They have not been photographed together in a long time. Maybe he can hook up with the wife murdering guy who wants a sex change operation. :loser: With his reputation that might be all he can find these days.
Hi Beffie,
He's a driving instructor. Brit doesn't know how to drive a manual/stick shift, so he's teaching her.

I think they have split. She doing things to show/gain more independence. Classic sign of a split,imo...
:)

As much as I really do not care for Britney Spears and never have, I have to admit that I do feel a bit sorry for her. I tripped many times when I was pregnant. I remembering falling down the steps one time, luckily on my backside. I was very clumbsy. It must be very hard to have your life dissected by the media. Her baby is adorable. I am not sure what the situation is with her husband and I really don't care. I never thought he was a very good "catch" especially since he left his pregnant girlfriend to be with Britney. It is a bit sad that she's pregnant with her second child and her marriage could possibly be ending. It reminds me of Denise Richards.

Rachael said:
As much as I really do not care for Britney Spears and never have, I have to admit that I do feel a bit sorry for her. I tripped many times when I was pregnant. I remembering falling down the steps one time, luckily on my backside. I was very clumbsy. It must be very hard to have your life dissected by the media. Her baby is adorable. I am not sure what the situation is with her husband and I really don't care. I never thought he was a very good "catch" especially since he left his pregnant girlfriend to be with Britney. It is a bit sad that she's pregnant with her second child and her marriage could possibly be ending. It reminds me of Denise Richards.

I feel for her that her idiot husband takes no interest in her or that precious angel Sean. Maybe she will very soon wake up and kick him to the curb permanently and focus on being a good mom and what makes her happy.

What makes Britney happy?
She seems to lie around crying alot.
Poor Britney, life's tough when you are rich and famous.

narlacat said:

By doing what makes her happy, I meant, either getting back to work or just living off what she's already made (if KFed hasn't blown through it) and focusing on raising her kids.

She's acted very foolish and immature in the past but I think she is starting to realize that now, because of her children, she has to re-think the way she's done things before and start acting like a grown-up. I hope so anyway.

narlacat said:
I think sometimes it is hard for the rich and famous. Regardless of her status or wealth, going through a divorce is horrible for anyone, much less having every single detail revealed for all the world to see. We will end up knowing just exactly how much money she has made, how much the loser will get, and then have to listen to K-Fool trash her and write a tell all book full of lies. The guy is trash and he will stop at nothing to make a buck off of her. Also, she will have to listen, read, and hear whispers behind her back that she was a fool for marrying the trash in the first place. (I have said it many times myself.) She can't "win for losing" at this point. And to top everything off, she KNOWS that it is her own fault. Now how hard is that to live with? I think pretty tough. It is rather sad IMO. I have trashed her many times because she has made some really bad choices. I do hope she truly has gotten the "wake up" call and is going to turn her life around again. I think she loves her son enough to make some major changes in her life. Again, that has got to be hard, even if you are rich and famous. I am not making fun of what you said Narlacat. I have felt the same way you do for a long time concerning her. I am having a change of heart now because I have seen her trying to figure out how to turn it around. For that reason, I am trying to cut her some slack and cheering her on to making better choices for herself, her son and baby on the way. YOU GO BRIT!!! :)

I get what you are saying Dea.
Even though I was being sarcastic saying life's tough when you are rich and famous....I know it is, I wouldn't be famous if you paid me LOL
The invasion of privacy isn't worth all the money they get....I couldn't live like that.
And I guess I feel a bit sorry for Britney because we all make mistakes and god knows she's not the sharpest tool in the shed.

deandaniellws said:
I think sometimes it is hard for the rich and famous. Regardless of her status or wealth, going through a divorce is horrible for anyone, much less having every single detail revealed for all the world to see. We will end up knowing just exactly how much money she has made, how much the loser will get, and then have to listen to K-Fool trash her and write a tell all book full of lies. The guy is trash and he will stop at nothing to make a buck off of her. Also, she will have to listen, read, and hear whispers behind her back that she was a fool for marrying the trash in the first place. (I have said it many times myself.) She can't "win for losing" at this point. And to top everything off, she KNOWS that it is her own fault. Now how hard is that to live with? I think pretty tough. It is rather sad IMO. I have trashed her many times because she has made some really bad choices. I do hope she truly has gotten the "wake up" call and is going to turn her life around again. I think she loves her son enough to make some major changes in her life. Again, that has got to be hard, even if you are rich and famous. I am not making fun of what you said Narlacat. I have felt the same way you do for a long time concerning her. I am having a change of heart now because I have seen her trying to figure out how to turn it around. For that reason, I am trying to cut her some slack and cheering her on to making better choices for herself, her son and baby on the way. YOU GO BRIT!!! :)

:clap:

It's been reported that she knows that KFed tells things about her/their life to his buddies so they can sell it to the tabloids. How awful is that? To have to censor what you say all the time and be scared that anything you say/do will wind up in the tabs, courtesy of your own husband.. He's such a piece of .

shopper said:
:clap:

It's been reported that she knows that KFed tells things about her/their life to his buddies so they can sell it to the tabloids. How awful is that? To have to censor what you say all the time and be scared that anything you say/do will wind up in the tabs, courtesy of your own husband.. He's such a piece of .
Oh I agree....a worthless piece too! :mad: Anyone want to bet that he and Shar get back together? I hope she has more sense than to go back with him, but I doubt it. I read a piece a while back saying that she still loves him and he is a great father. :rolleyes: Yeah, right, whatever!?!!? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

deandaniellws said:
Oh I agree....a worthless piece too! :mad: Anyone want to bet that he and Shar get back together? I hope she has more sense than to go back with him, but I doubt it. I read a piece a while back saying that she still loves him and he is a great father. :rolleyes: Yeah, right, whatever!?!!? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I know, what is she smoking to even defend him like that? Great father my azz.

shopper said:
I know, what is she smoking to even defend him like that? Great father my azz.
Maybe she misses "it"....ummmm I mean him. :D ;)

shopper said:
That must be it, but sheesh, can he be that good?
Considering the trashy smelly way he looks....unless he has to tie it up to keep it from hitting the ground...I say no way! :razz:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Justicefornicky
Back