All Things Britney Spears Part 1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
shopper said:
:clap:

It's been reported that she knows that KFed tells things about her/their life to his buddies so they can sell it to the tabloids. How awful is that? To have to censor what you say all the time and be scared that anything you say/do will wind up in the tabs, courtesy of your own husband.. He's such a piece of .
He is such a :loser: . I swear what happened to brit? I think she went crazy after her and Justin broke up...

Choose Perry, Britney! choose Perry!!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

From the way that Star magazine describes 28-year-old Taylor, it seems choosing him over Federline would be a no-brainer. The U.S. Naval Academy grad has been a lacrosse player, ski instructor, Alaska fisherman and aircraft carrier engineering officer. He was hired as a security guard for Britney, but no he’s taking over husband-type roles as well. Star claims that, in addition to following Spears and her son Sean Preston wherever they go, Taylor has been changing diapers and grocery shopping. While In Touch claims he even bought his popstar boss flowers.

http://thebosh.com/archives/2006/06/will_britneys_manny_take_kevins_place.php

Floh said:

From the way that Star magazine describes 28-year-old Taylor, it seems choosing him over Federline would be a no-brainer. The U.S. Naval Academy grad has been a lacrosse player, ski instructor, Alaska fisherman and aircraft carrier engineering officer. He was hired as a security guard for Britney, but no he’s taking over husband-type roles as well. Star claims that, in addition to following Spears and her son Sean Preston wherever they go, Taylor has been changing diapers and grocery shopping. While In Touch claims he even bought his popstar boss flowers.

YES!!! Choose Perry!!!! :dance:

Floh said:

He has been doing more fathering to sweet Sean than :loser: Kfed has, hasn't he. If it hasn't happened already, I'm sure it will be no time until Britney sees how a REAL man treats a woman and her child.

Here's hoping to a hot romance and her dumping Kfed once and for all.

shopper said:
He has been doing more fathering to sweet Sean than :loser: Kfed has, hasn't he. If it hasn't happened already, I'm sure it will be no time until Britney sees how a REAL man treats a woman and her child.

Here's hoping to a hot romance and her dumping Kfed once and for all.

The dude is living with another woman.

Masterj said:
Which dude - the "manny" or the loser?

EXCLUSIVE: Britney's Mystery Man
June 7, 2006 4:05PM ET

TMZ has learned exclusively that the mystery man who has been at Britney Spears' side isn't a "manny," isn't single, and might actually know less about raising kids than Britney herself.

Britney's hitherto mysterious companion is Perry Taylor, a 28-year-old Naval Academy graduate who played on Navy's lacrosse team and who grew up and went to high school in the Washington, D.C., area.

What's more, quelling rumors that Perry may be taking the place of K-Fed, Perry's mom, Caroline, tells TMZ her son is living with a six-foot brunette (she's Perry's height) and that she's been his girlfriend for two years. Perry's mom calls the girlfriend "a bombshell" and coos she's "the best girl he's ever been with. They're really happy." Read more

http://tmz.aol.com/

<<From the way that Star magazine describes 28-year-old Taylor, it seems choosing him over Federline would be a no-brainer. The U.S. Naval Academy grad has been a lacrosse player, ski instructor, Alaska fisherman and aircraft carrier engineering officer>>

Why would he be interested in Britney?
Sounds like an intelligent guy and intelligence is something Britney lacks.

narlacat said:
<<From the way that Star magazine describes 28-year-old Taylor, it seems choosing him over Federline would be a no-brainer. The U.S. Naval Academy grad has been a lacrosse player, ski instructor, Alaska fisherman and aircraft carrier engineering officer>>

Maybe the same rea$on$ Kev i$.

narlacat said:

Sounds like an intelligent guy and intelligence is something Britney lacks.

We don't know that he is interested in Britney in that way. He's living with someone else. Maybe he's the new bodyguard.

narlacat said:
Well, why would people want her to be with him then?
Because ANYTHING is better than K-Fool! ;) I had my hopes up. I pray she stays strong and dumps the loser! :loser:

deandaniellws said:
Because ANYTHING is better than K-Fool! ;) I had my hopes up. I pray she stays strong and dumps the loser! :loser:

She needs to dump the loser whether or not she ends up with Perry. Sounds like Perry is spoken for, though. Wonder what his girlfriend thinks about him being Britney Spears' bodyguard??

narlacat said:
Well, why would people want her to be with him then?

Because like Deandaniel said, anything is better than KFed. This guy sounds educated and no stranger to work. I'm not saying that I want her to necessarily get with Perry, but maybe seeing how he treats her and the baby will open her eyes to the fact that Kevin will never change and that she should end it with him. I personally think she should be focusing on her children and self-growth before hooking up with someone else.

englishleigh said:
She needs to dump the loser whether or not she ends up with Perry. Sounds like Perry is spoken for, though. Wonder what his girlfriend thinks about him being Britney Spears' bodyguard??
Probably tells him that she will snatch him bald-headed if he touches her! :dance: ;)

Well, if I were the girlfirend and had been in a strong relationship for two years...I wouldn't worry about Britney.
She is hardly anything to look at, always got spots all over her face and looks totally unkept....the only reason guys think she is attractive is because she looks great in her video clips, in real life , it's a whole different story!
Money would be the only reason any intelligent guy would be interested in her.....

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Justicefornicky
Back