All Things Britney Spears Part 1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
This is why I don't think kids should be "famous" screws up themselves. No sense of values. Instant gratification and not very thankful.

Britt needs to quit changing her story. First it was because she was scared of the paps. Then it was because she made a mistake. Now it is because her Dad used to do it and it is "because we are country. Chit Brit, make up your freaking dang mind which lie you are going to stick with. Stuff like THIS is why people are on her case. Also, they have trashy screaming fights in front of the whole world! And, as JDP said, she stole her husband from Shar who was pregnant. Yeah, she is going to be looked upon unfavorable. She would do far better to admit that she is dropping the loser K-Fool. As sad as it is, she is going to be trashed as long as she is married to this loser. Who would stay married to a loser doing drugs around her kids? If she stays with him with stuff like this going on....she will never be considered anything but trash like he is. Right or wrong, I believe this scum sucking loser of a husband is going to continue to lose her fans. Also, I bet CPS will be watching them real carefully because they know that he does drugs in their house.

I think Brit is stuck between a rock and a hard place with the "I told you so police" (family included) waiting to pounce on her in the background ...she is suffering from pride & egotism in this little venture she likes to call a marriage....

Since becoming a mom she is beginning to slowly "wake up"....but a little "smooze" & "butter-up" by K-Fed and suddenly she is on t.v. claiming that it is everyone else's fault.....:doh:

She is suffering the classic symptoms.......sound familiar?

joanofarc said:
I think Brit is stuck between a rock and a hard place with the "I told you so police" (family included) waiting to pounce on her in the background ...she is suffering from pride & egotism in this little venture she likes to call a marriage....

Since becoming a mom she is beginning to slowly "wake up"....but a little "smooze" & "butter-up" by K-Fed and suddenly she is on t.v. claiming that it is everyone else's fault.....:doh:

She is suffering the classic symptoms.......sound familiar?

She sure knows how Shar (Kevin's ex) feels, doesn't she? I guess what comes around goes around. . . . Hard lessons to be learned.

Jeana (DP) said:
She sure knows how Shar (Kevin's ex) feels, doesn't she? I guess what comes around goes around. . . . Hard lessons to be learned.

Exactly!

Oh NO! Now this scares me! I wouldn't have one of these dogs around my babies for all the money in the world. Too many incidents where things have gone wrong.

~snip~
Kevin Federline takes a walk with his new pitbull yesterday (06/13/06).

pic at link. scroll down: http://www.hollywoodrag.com/index.php?

Dump him now Brit! He's a terrific :loser: or he would know better than to take a chance like this! Geesh, just when I thought their judgement could be no worse...:doh:

TisHerself said:
That's the kind of thing I am talking about, that picture could be photo-shopped. A dent like that on a baby would have required stiches it never mentioned stiches when they said she took him to the hospital. Who even knows if that dent, if it is for real was from that fall, that could be something he was born with. I think the paparazzi is just relentless with her and IS out to demonize her.
FWIW , one of my kids has a smaller one of those on the back of his head.I have seen bigger ones also. he was born with it. At birth it more ulcerated and then it healed over.

ember said:
Oh NO! Now this scares me! I wouldn't have one of these dogs around my babies for all the money in the world. Too many incidents where things have gone wrong.

~snip~

Dump him now Brit! He's a terrific :loser: or he would know better than to take a chance like this! Geesh, just when I thought their judgement could be no worse...:doh:
Omg Ember, this is an accident waiting to happen, let's hope Brit doesn't let loser have Sean with that dog around or are they are still living together?
Sorry can't keep up with these two lol
We were just talking about those dogs at Pet Corner.

http://www.wsbtv.com/entertainment/9375325/detail.html?treets=atl&tml=atl_ent&ts=T&tmi=atl_ent_1_11150206152006

Singer Asks For 'Privacy,' 'Respect' In Interview

POSTED: 11:25 am EDT June 15, 2006

NEW YORK -- Pop singer Britney Spears burst into tears while pleading for privacy from the media during an interview for NBC's "Dateline."

Spears told Matt Lauer she wants the paparazzi to leave her alone.

"You have to realize that we're people," Spears said in a choked-up voice.

Spears said that she and her husband need their "privacy" and "respect."

She said "those are things that you have to have as a human being."

Spears also told Lauer that she's a good mom and Kevin Federline is a good husband.

Part of the interview aired Thursday morning on the "Today" show. The interview in its entirety will air on "Dateline."

christine2448 said:
http://www.wsbtv.com/entertainment/9375325/detail.html?treets=atl&tml=atl_ent&ts=T&tmi=atl_ent_1_11150206152006

Singer Asks For 'Privacy,' 'Respect' In Interview

POSTED: 11:25 am EDT June 15, 2006

NEW YORK -- Pop singer Britney Spears burst into tears while pleading for privacy from the media during an interview for NBC's "Dateline."

Spears told Matt Lauer she wants the paparazzi to leave her alone.

"You have to realize that we're people," Spears said in a choked-up voice.

Spears said that she and her husband need their "privacy" and "respect."

She said "those are things that you have to have as a human being."

Spears also told Lauer that she's a good mom and Kevin Federline is a good husband.

Part of the interview aired Thursday morning on the "Today" show. The interview in its entirety will air on "Dateline."

What little bit I saw on "Today" this a.m. did NOTHING to bring her much sympathy IMO. She was chewing gum...what is with her and gum-chewing in interviews? How effin hard is it to get that through her head, you come across as having no sense for that small act alone Britney!!! Anyway, she was somewhat defiant and IMO, she just can't articulate very well. It didn't seem like she put any thought into what she would say, no preparation, just flew by the seat of her pants. That's my take on it anyway.

JMO

ember said:

~snip~

Seems like it does. Britney looks like crap. Nice top on. So conservative. Looked like a hoochie mama. What's with her hair weave?

kato said:
UGH She looks horrible!

Look what makes news about Britney.

Britney Spears Buys Thongs Then Changes Diaper

One June 4, Britney Spears, 24, with 9-month-old son Sean Preston in tow, picked up pink thongs at a Victoria’s Secret in Mission Viejo, California.

She then changed Sean’s dirty diaper right on the floor next to the cash register!

Says a source at the store, "Britney then tried to hand it to an employee,' but the salesperson wouldn’t take it.

Jeana (DP) said:

I had to leave a comment about Victoria Beckham. ;)

She looks AWFUL!!!! UGH! Not too much posh about her...

BTW - did you notice the entry under Nicole Kidman's picture? Someone posted they just heard that Demi Moore and Ashton were killed in a plane crash. I can't find any info on it though. Anyone else hear this???

Jules said:
BTW - did you notice the entry under Nicole Kidman's picture? Someone posted they just heard that Demi Moore and Ashton were killed in a plane crash. I can't find any info on it though. Anyone else hear this???
No I havent heard that!!

Jeana (DP) said:
Look what makes news about Britney.

Britney Spears Buys Thongs Then Changes Diaper

One June 4, Britney Spears, 24, with 9-month-old son Sean Preston in tow, picked up pink thongs at a Victoria’s Secret in Mission Viejo, California.

She then changed Sean’s dirty diaper right on the floor next to the cash register!

Says a source at the store, "Britney then tried to hand it to an employee,' but the salesperson wouldn’t take it.
Thats just nasty! I am going to watch the interview tonight with her, She is going to "defend" her parenting skills...:snooty:

Jules said:
I'm sure it's just a rumor. I haven't seen anything about it. I just thought it was odd it was posted there.
I hope its not true that would be awful!!!! Rumors are everywhere these days.....I haven't seen anything about it either, I have looked.....

Jules said:
She looks AWFUL!!!! UGH! Not too much posh about her...

Hi Jules
I think someone has their info mixed up. I know that Demi & Ashton surprised a plane crash victim last weekend with a visit...maybe it got turned around to this rumor...you know how that goes! :rolleyes:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Slowcrow
Back