All Things Britney Spears Part 1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DEPUTYDAWG said:
Just read a Yahoo entertainment article (no, I'm horrible at linking)...
That someone in Brit's entourage has contacted the Namibia gov't about her having Baby #2 in Namibia, ala Angelina... :banghead:

Tell me NO!!!

MsPooh said:
All I have to say is OPINIONS ARE LIKE NOSES, EVERYONE HAS ONE but good grief you guys! You are such a judgemental bunch! She has made mistakes, but MY GOD! As a parent let me be one of the first (obviously we have plenty of professional parents here)to say, thank god I haven't had a camera shoved up my nose during my parenting years because by God I have made plenty of booboos!And if you have never made mistakes in the child raising department, then you just might need to bottle all that good stuff up and sell it you could strike it rich!Motherhood is hard enough doing it out of the public eye, I would be as much or more of a basket case than she is.Don't buy her CD's it aint goona break her one way or the other.And as for the way she looks, who freakin' cares?!?! She was in her home, her own little space......there is a cool little doohickey on the remote to change the channel or that great power button, turn the thing off.

I think alot of the negative attitute towards her is her inability to admit that maybe she has made a mistake. She blames everyone but herself. You can admit you made mistakes as a mother, I admit I made mistakes, but blaming everyone and not taking responsibility makes her look immature, irresponsible and just ignorant. IMO. I also feel sorry for her, but for heavens sake she is a mother she needs to grow up and act like an adult.

Beffie said:
I think alot of the negative attitute towards her is her inability to admit that maybe she has made a mistake. She blames everyone but herself. You can admit you made mistakes as a mother, I admit I made mistakes, but blaming everyone and not taking responsibility makes her look immature, irresponsible and just ignorant. IMO. I also feel sorry for her, but for heavens sake she is a mother she needs to grow up and act like an adult.

That's right. She didn't accept responsibility for anything, beginning with ending up with a man who was expecting a child with another woman. She claimed that she didn't know that Kevin was about to become a father for the second time???? Hello? How did the rest of the world know it, but she didn't??? Bull Crap. She didn't care. She wanted what she wanted and she got it. Now she can cry all she wants about wanting privacy, but sorry my dear. Part of having all the "FAME" that she's been after since she was 7 years old is that you INVITE the world into your business and that's what you get the big bucks for. If she doesn't want the attention, she should stay home. For her to LIE and say she wasn't expecting the paparazzi in New York is a bunch of CRAP. As she said herself, she can't even collect the newspaper at her own house without them following her. How could she possibly expect anyone to believe that they wouldn't be trying to photograph her in New York.

Well I was glued to the entire interview. I just couldn't believe her. She is really a mess. I had to laugh at Matt saying she was appearing in casual clothes!

I agree with everyone here - "hooker", "uneducated". She's brought this whole thing on herself and she's just dug herself a bigger hole. She said she won't be doing any music for a couple of years - so why she doesn't she just disappear like Christina Agulerra and others have done. Geez - going to Victoria secrets to buy thongs and changing the baby's diaper there?? That's just asking for trouble.

Obviously she doesn't know the meaning of the word 'privacy'. Being worth $100 million, she could have it if she wanted.

MsPooh said:
All I have to say is OPINIONS ARE LIKE NOSES, EVERYONE HAS ONE but good grief you guys! You are such a judgemental bunch! She has made mistakes, but MY GOD! As a parent let me be one of the first (obviously we have plenty of professional parents here)to say, thank god I haven't had a camera shoved up my nose during my parenting years because by God I have made plenty of booboos!And if you have never made mistakes in the child raising department, then you just might need to bottle all that good stuff up and sell it you could strike it rich!Motherhood is hard enough doing it out of the public eye, I would be as much or more of a basket case than she is.Don't buy her CD's it aint goona break her one way or the other.And as for the way she looks, who freakin' cares?!?! She was in her home, her own little space......there is a cool little doohickey on the remote to change the channel or that great power button, turn the thing off.

When it comes to our kids, you bet I am judgemental. It is my responsibility as a parent to make sure the car seats are correct, as far as weight and forward/backward. I DO judge her for not caring. There is no excuse for having that wrong. And HELLO! I would hever hold my child in my lap, even if in a parking lot. I don't even start the engine unless everybody has their belt fastened. So yes, I do judge her. She should know better. She carries her son like a fashionable purse sometimes. I carried my babies like precious gifts.

I do agree that we, as the general public, seem hard on Brit; but she IS in the public eye and considered a roll model for many young people. Yes, we all make mistakes and yes, we all do not have cameras on us 24/7...that is why we don't make the millions she makes. It comes with the territory, IMO. If she wanted privacy, then why do "Chaotic"? She was ready to share with everyone that she and Kev had sex 3 times a day. I just believe that as a role model to millions of young people; (and she knows she's a role model) than she should conduct herself in an appropriate manner.:twocents:

she put herself out there as a "role model" for kids - remember the whole I'm a VIRGIN thing with justin.....? she asked for the attention IMO....then she gets a little older and her videos border on *advertiser censored*......again, she ASKED for the attention. now when she looks like trailer trash gone bad chompin on her bubble gum crying herself a river....well, too bad for her. sucks to be a millionaire, steal some other woman's man, birth MORE of his offspring and travel from hotel to hotel dragging the kid in one arm. she obviously does not get a shred of sympathy from me.

if she had a new CD out....she'd be all over the media. its just the fact that it focuses on her LACK of parenting skills and the sham of a marriage she appears to have AND the fact she presents as a blonde bimbo.

kelly london said:
she put herself out there as a "role model" for kids - remember the whole I'm a VIRGIN thing with justin.....? she asked for the attention IMO....then she gets a little older and her videos border on *advertiser censored*......again, she ASKED for the attention. now when she looks like trailer trash gone bad chompin on her bubble gum crying herself a river....well, too bad for her. sucks to be a millionaire, steal some other woman's man, birth MORE of his offspring and travel from hotel to hotel dragging the kid in one arm. she obviously does not get a shred of sympathy from me.

if she had a new CD out....she'd be all over the media. its just the fact that it focuses on her LACK of parenting skills and the sham of a marriage she appears to have AND the fact she presents as a blonde bimbo.

AMEN! :clap: :clap: :clap:

MsPooh said:

No, no turning off the t.v. Britney initiated that interview, to clear the air or get things off her chest and we are weighing in on THAT INTERVIEW. It was her appearance, immaturity, defianant attitude, gum-smacking, lack of preparation, etc. that made it a disaster. She had a golden opportunity to do some damage control and she blew it.

Most of us agree that the mistakes she's made are unfortunate to have been made in the public eye and hopefully she can/will learn from them. But when she wants to go on t.v. and half-azz it, then judgments are to be expected.

JMO

kelly london said:

that pretty much wrapps it up- great post!

Didn't Brit say IN THE MEDIA about 2 months ago that she was going to get back into her music - that she missed it- that there was an empty hole (or something egotistical like that) in the music arena since SHE wasn't out there? I know I didn't just make that up! So, now she says she's going to be out of it for a longer period of time? That's fine. Really. The music business will survive without her.

SHE has put herself out there and if she really wanted to lay low and out of the limelight, she shouldn't be going to Vegas, etc. and the party scene in the middle of the night. She can lay low (or at least lower) like many celebs do when they want to. JMHO. I'm not a Brit fan, as you can tell, and I think she deserves some privacy. But she, herself, continues to do bonehead stuff that just makes more fodder for her.

The girl has the resources and the "staff" to help her do things better - is she just surrounded by too many "yes" people that continue to allow her to do stupid stuff? Where's her mother?! If she really is worried about her image as a mother (IMO, she does really care and love SP), she needs to work on it. She can do it. She's got a few months before she's going to be trying to juggle 2 kids! I hope she gets better help or something, as I feel sorry for the kids if she doesn't.

My final $0.02 for the moment - this shows that looks (can be "cute" or can be trashy) and $$$ and fame don't make life easy. And, IMO, I don't think she's very happy as a person right now.

I so agree that she blames someone else every chance she gets. She said the way the media changed towards her all started after Justin T said she cheated on him. :bang:

Jubie

jubie said:
I so agree that she blames someone else every chance she gets. She said the way the media changed towards her all started after Justin T said she cheated on him. :bang:

Jubie

I think our attitudes (at least mine) changed when she started cavorting with a man who even though he wasn't legally married was together with a woman who had one of his children already and another was on the way.

jubie said:

Jubie
I agree that she needs to take responsibility. However, she said that the media changed after she and Justin broke up. She didn't say anything about cheating. That part is true. He portrayed her as a cheater in his video and song and IMO the media criticism really intensified. That video really pissed me off by the way. Maybe Britney did cheat on him, but I witnessed him on more than one occasion cheating on her (hooking up in clubs, backstage, etc.). He used that to slam her and make a ton of money and hit cd in the process. I thought that was a really sleazy move on Justin's part.

Britney needs a true mother - not one who thrust her into the spotlight at age 10 and continued to ride her coattails into the millions. She needs a positive role model to tell her to her face that she is clearly depressed, a mess and in need of some major guidance and self-awareness far away from the public eye. She is a sad little girl who had everything come at her when she was way too young and immature to handle it. Now she seems emotionally stunted and unable to see that her life is a result of her rebellion.

Clearly her mom didn't give a rat's *advertiser censored* about her education and it shows. She is the most inarticulate person I've ever heard speak. I hope she realizes she is only hurting herself. I know many of you don't feel sorry for her, but I do. when a parent pushes you into the spotlight at a young age and you don't live a normal life from the get go then the odds are you won't have a grasp of what normal adult life is.

Britney Spears may have second baby in Namibia

WINDHOEK, United States (AFP) - Pregnant pop diva Britney Spears may follow in the steps of Hollywood couple Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie and have her baby in Namibia.

http://us.bc.yahoo.com/b?P=iUzFlESO...6564.8781647.9590127.1442997/D=LREC/B=3764734
"Deputy Tourism Minister Leon Jooste confirmed that he received a telephonic enquiry from Spears' office to have her second baby born in Namibia," the Namibian Broadcasting Corporation (NBC) said Friday.

A tourism ministry official told AFP: "Our office received an enquiry from the staff of Britney Spears," but did not elaborate.

The 24-year-old star is six months pregnant with her second child with husband Kevin Federline, although entertainment tabloids have been hawking reports of an imminent split. The baby is due in September.

julia said:
Britney Spears may have second baby in Namibia

WINDHOEK, United States (AFP) - Pregnant pop diva Britney Spears may follow in the steps of Hollywood couple Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie and have her baby in Namibia.

[size=-2]ADVERTISEMENT[/size]
on error resume nextprplgin=(IsObject(CreateObject("ShockwaveFlash.ShockwaveFlash.6")))
Track
if (window.yzq_a == null) document.write("");if (window.yzq_a){yzq_a('p', 'P=iUzFlESOwhV_75T2RJLB3gyPR.P1B0STEXcAC69Z&T=1a4rkh3qn%2fX%3d1150488951%2fE%3d95972313%2fR%3dnews%2fK%3d5%2fV%3d1.1%2fW%3d8%2fY%3dYAHOO%2fF%3d2518374377%2fH%3dY2FjaGVoaW50PSJuZXdzIiBjb250ZW50PSJCcmFkIFBpdHQ7QW5nZWxpbmEgSm9saWU7Y2hpbGQ7Z292ZXJubWVudDtyZWZ1cmxfd3d3X3lhaG9vX2NvbSIgcmVmdXJsPSJyZWZ1cmxfd3d3X3lhaG9vX2NvbSIgdG9waWNzPSJyZWZ1cmxfd3d3X3lhaG9vX2NvbSI-%2fS%3d1%2fJ%3d4FC28E44');yzq_a('a', '&U=139ih789u%2fN%3djafQGdG_RuA-%2fC%3d496564.8781647.9590127.1442997%2fD%3dLREC%2fB%3d3764734');}
b

"Deputy Tourism Minister Leon Jooste confirmed that he received a telephonic enquiry from Spears' office to have her second baby born in Namibia," the Namibian Broadcasting Corporation (NBC) said Friday.

A tourism ministry official told AFP: "Our office received an enquiry from the staff of Britney Spears," but did not elaborate.

The 24-year-old star is six months pregnant with her second child with husband Kevin Federline, although entertainment tabloids have been hawking reports of an imminent split. The baby is due in September.

Spears, who shot to celebrity

Sorry if this sounds harsh but who cares? I don't. Now she wants to be a copycat.

its like kaballah...she "copied" madonna, then ditched it as soon as no one was looking OR, as she says, she is a member of the religion of SEAN PRESTON....
she says she wants no press, then why do we have to know this? because she thrives on the spotlight.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Slowcrow
Back