All Things Britney Spears Part 1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
HeartofTexas said:
EEEEK! Is Britney Spears going to appear nude and preggers on the cover of Bazaar magazine? From the looks of the picture on this webpage, she is. As of the time I'm posting this, it's the 3rd article down. I've seen more of that girl in the past few months than I would want to see of her in six lifetimes, but this new picture pushes my limit right over the edge.

http://www.defamer.com/
That is more than I wanted to see. Is she trying to pull off the Demi Moore thing? Her hair is dark and her *advertiser censored* are as big as air bags. Goodness!!

I honestly cannot believe what I'm about to say. I think that's the prettiest picture I've seen of her in a long time. She looks down to earth, and not so trashy. I think that she really has a beautiful pregnant body.

That's all the compliments Brittany gets from me. ever. :silenced:

Britney should have colored her hair dark a long time ago. She looks much prettier I think.

HeartofTexas said:
Here's a better url for Britney's nude pix (gag me) and her new dark hair. I cannot believe this girl doesn't have a mirror, or a friend that would tell her she looks like hell from her nose to her toes. BTW, this site has even more of her pix that will be appearing in Harper's Bazaar.

http://www.egotastic.com/entertainment/celebrities/britney-spears/britney-spears-nude-pictures-in-harpers-bazaar-001385

That was an awesome link thanks! What she did was sooooo ballsy!! Just blatantly cheap and hoish. It doesn't come across classy in the least. There is no comparison whatsoever to Demi. I must admit I thought Demi's was beautiful.

When I read she did this photo spread on CNN I was hooked. It was like a train wreck! I was so disgusted I had to look... Her eyes and facial expressions look so lax or vacant. She still has a teenager face to me (smug??)
The only way I can think to put it is she is like the Miss WalMart to Dome ahmm. Demi Moore's Ms. Universe. I mean Dome did have BRUCE!!! this Federline looks like an oily weeny boy.
Just my opinion :)

tennessee said:
Britney should have colored her hair dark a long time ago. She looks much prettier I think.
I agree, I think she looks very pretty with dark hair...

I have to question why she is doing this spread. Wasn't it just last week that she was on tv crying her eyes for the public to just leave her and her family alone? She doesn't what to be photographed 24/7 yet she'll bare all? Was the interview simply a "premeier" for this photo shoot?

Celebs can't have it both ways. Either they want to be left alone or not.

JMHO
DWB

mssheila said:
I honestly cannot believe what I'm about to say. I think that's the prettiest picture I've seen of her in a long time. She looks down to earth, and not so trashy. I think that she really has a beautiful pregnant body.

I happen to agree with you. I think those are some of the best pictures I've seen of her in a long time. They were done very tasteful and not trashy - IMO. And, I like the dark hair - much better than the blonde with ugly dark roots. ;)

Jules said:
I happen to agree with you. I think those are some of the best pictures I've seen of her in a long time. They were done very tasteful and not trashy - IMO. And, I like the dark hair - much better than the blonde with ugly dark roots. ;)
I agree. I think her body looks great! Although we all know how they airbrush stuff, she still looks very pretty.

detectivewannabe said:
I have to question why she is doing this spread. Wasn't it just last week that she was on tv crying her eyes for the public to just leave her and her family alone? She doesn't what to be photographed 24/7 yet she'll bare all? Was the interview simply a "premeier" for this photo shoot?

JMHO
DWB
I think she is doing the spread because she is on the outs with Federline. This is free advertising for a new m-a-n! and it is a hurtful dig at Federline if indeed they aren't together.
just my opinion!:)

tennessee said:
~Me too

She did for her wedding to K-Fed, just not as dark, she just bleached it back really quick. I liked her hair then too. There comes a time when we should all dump the bleach blond look. It ages a "more mature" woman so badly....especially when it's brassy...

I think she looks great in her pics and good for her to be so comfortable with her body. In a world where every famous girl on the earth is either a stick figure or coming out as bulimic, I think what Brit has done is wonderful. It is tasteful AND it will be a neat keepsake for her baby years on down the road! Obviously she saw her interview too and is now trying to change what she has been picked apart for. Geesh! She just can't win with some of y'all...give the girl a break! :)

I think she is nasty, sorry. However, her little boy is a doll!!

Well, I'm blonde (dishwater) with some gray and I'm not coloring my hair. Too much to keep up with. I already do my nails and toes. I'm just gonna go gray. LOL

kato said:
Well, I'm blonde (dishwater) with some gray and I'm not coloring my hair. Too much to keep up with. I already do my nails and toes. I'm just gonna go gray. LOL

LOL!!! I just made an appointment not 5 minutes ago to have mine highlighted again! :dance: :dance: :dance: ;)

detectivewannabe said:

JMHO
DWB
I guess this photo shoot is to "compliment" the gawd awful statue of her giving birth on her knees....at least this is a little more tastefully done....IMO...

I agree with you detective....What is it you want Britney?...... more ATTENTION or no attention....make up your mind!!!:doh:

no kidding. make up your mind.

FYI: Her hair extensions are from the Jessica Simpson wig line..
:laugh:

Really.

joanofarc said:
I guess this photo shoot is to "compliment" the gawd awful statue of her giving birth on her knees....at least this is a little more tastefully done....IMO...

I agree with you detective....What is it you want Britney?...... more ATTENTION or no attention....make up your mind!!!:doh:
Britnet doesn't know who she is.
She has no idea.
She may come into being, but I doubt it lol.

But everything is subject to change, even Britney.
I shouldn't be so harsh :p

mssheila said:

I think she is beautiful in that picture too. I wish my body had looked like that when I was 6 months pregnant. I love the dark hair. I've always thought that she was a beautiful girl. I'll bet that she has grown up a lot since she had her baby. If the blasted media would just stay out of her face and not go into a tizzy when she does things that most of us have done maybe she could live her life. I'm glad that she did the cover for the mag. Pregnancy is a beautiful thing and you can't really see her private areas. *advertiser censored* showing are nothing in this day and age.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Herbstreit926
Back