All Things Britney Spears Part 2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aww white rain..I read what you wrote and that is exactly how I think Britney is going to turn out. I really truely think that in the future it will all hit her but right now she just isnt ''there'' yet... We all make mistakes none of us are perfect. Some of us learn from our mistakes and some people just don't. How are things for you now? Are you able to see your kids for visits or have contact with them?

Ok flame me all you want guys but here goes....
I feel VERY sorry for Britney...Why???? Because in my own way I think that she had a life growing up that she wasn't ready for...she especially was not ready for kids, marriage, etc...but maybe she wasn't ready for the fame like she and her mom thought she were. I do believe her mom pushed her somewhat...not all the way but somewhat.
I had my first at a very young age...17....I managed to graduate and attend SOME college, with my babies dad by my side...yep it was hard, even with my parents and ex's parent's/grandparent's by our sides...but we made it, even financially we were pretty good...decided at 19 to have another....6 mos. after 2nd baby was born hubby had an affair and we split, and he abandoned his kids.
Although I had told myself from the time I had the first I would never be one of the ones who regretted having a baby early, I did. It wasn't till after hubby and I split...I would think of him with his new gf out partying and not a care in the world, while I was the one up all night alone with the kids sick, throwing up, etc.. and STILL have to go to work the next day. I alone had to deal with the tantrums, getting the kids on the bus when it's pouring down raining, running out in the freezing cold in the morning to warm the car for them, getting one dressed only to see that the other has stripped off their clothes/shoes, trying to go grocery shopping and kids doing cartwheels down the aisles no matter HOW many times you threaten them, having them CLING to you and cry so hard when you leave them at daycare and feel like the WORST mom in the world, etc...and when I met new friends my age who could go out anytime they wanted, without loading up diaper bags and car seats and worrying about baby sitters, etc I did feel resentful (just being honest) not of my kids, but that I didn't have more help, that my friends weren't dealing with it, etc...
So for awhile I pawned my kids off to the grandparents while I went out and drank, clubbed, and eventually got into drugs, and what do you know, eventually due to my wild ways I lost custody to my ex who lived many states away, (ohio vs ga) who re-appeared on the scene after 5 yrs.
Then guess what? Suddenly none of the crap I was doing was worth it anymore and I cried myself to sleep at night wishing that I had every single minute I spent out at the clubs back with my babies and that I could have them back even if it meant I could NEVER party again...but it doesn't work like that...and thats why I feel sorry for Brit...one day she will look up and see that none of this crap was worth the time she will be losing with her two sons, and the guilt and depression she will feel and the explaining she will have to do to them. I know first hand, and to this day (nearly 3 yrs later) I beat myself up about it every single day of my life.

Aww white rain..I read what you wrote and that is exactly how I think Britney is going to turn out. I really truely think that in the future it will all hit her but right now she just isnt ''there'' yet... We all make mistakes none of us are perfect. Some of us learn from our mistakes and some people just don't. How are things for you now? Are you able to see your kids for visits or have contact with them?

Hi MYSadie...thanks for being so kind...
Well, I am 2 years clean from drugs, I don't go to the clubs anymore, I do drink (not an alcoholic) some just to deal with the pain.
I see my kids every other weekend....it's not enough...for me or them....when my kids went to live with their dad he was a stranger to them...he had not been in their lives since they were 2 and 10 mos....so even though they know him now they constantly beg to come and live with me and my hubby.
My oldest (10) is starting to get in trouble...not doing schoolwork, lying to her dad, etc...she needs me so much, as he STILL, imo, is NOT a good dad...he doesn't help her when she needs help w/ schoolwork, and lets his new wife treat her kids a little better than my two...I really hate to see where she is gonna end up if things don't change but even though I have gotten my life together now I don't feel that I could win full custody of them.
It hurts SO much, I hurt for them more than me....Brit will realize this one day...and the sad things is all those times you spend out clubbing and drugging, you can never get back. I would give ANYTHING for those times back with my babies.

TMZ is reporting why Britney lost the boys:

http://www.tmz.com/

SNIP

TMZ knows exactly why Britney lost custody -- she ignored the Commissioner at every turn.

Rewind to last month. L.A. County Commissioner Scott Gordon ordered Spears to do a number of things in order to maintain 50/50 custody.

Spears was ordered to meet with a drug counselor -- she didn't do it.

Spears was ordered to submit to drug testing -- she didn't do it.

Spears was ordered to enroll in parenting classes -- didn't do it.

Spears was also required to sign the judge's order -- again, she didn't.

Amazing, her lawyer couldn't even get her to sign it?? Something that takes two seconds? You can't get away with not signing a parking ticket, why did they think she could get away with that? There's no respect in Britney's life for anyone, let alone authority.

It hurts SO much, I hurt for them more than me....Brit will realize this one day...and the sad things is all those times you spend out clubbing and drugging, you can never get back. I would give ANYTHING for those times back with my babies.

I feel for the kids, and I feel for Britney in a way because I realize she's a product of childhood fame. However, I think you'd have at least tried some to comply with direct orders from a judge knowing it would affect your custody, wouldn't you? Britney didn't.

I feel for the kids, and I feel for Britney in a way because I realize she's a product of childhood fame. However, I think you'd have at least tried some to comply with direct orders from a judge knowing it would affect your custody, wouldn't you? Britney didn't.

I surely would have...I was never given that choice...wish I was...my guess is that she probably thought she could get away with pretty much anything b/c she is a celeb whereas K-Fed really isn't.
It's about time these celebs started having to pay for their wrong-doings like the rest of us.

I kind of feel this was her whole plan. She didn't feel that maternal instinct and the kids were holding her life back. She purposely did everything wrong so they would go live with their dad.

This way, in her eyes she didn't give her boys up, they were taken from her. She may be addicted, but I think it is obvious she didn't want custody.

I kind of feel this was her whole plan. She didn't feel that maternal instinct and the kids were holding her life back. She purposely did everything wrong so they would go live with their dad.

I fear you're right, which is the worst scenario of all. :(

Tell me about it... I am shocked by her apparent lack of disregard to having her kids taken away from her. If that was me, I would have been an emotional mess, knowing I had lost my children. She needs to wake up and smell the coffee and realize her hard partying days are over... that she has 2 very precious gifts in her life that should take importance over everything else. And don't get me wrong: I do think she has the right to get out and have a life, but not in the fashion she is doing it in. Those babies need their momma and she is failing them big time. Poor kids... :(

I honestly think (and hopefully I am wrong) that now without the kids in her custody she will just get worse.. Now she can do whatever she wants. She did whatever she wanted yes I understand that is the reason she lost her kids but now she will do even more...It is sad and I feel sorry for her because I think deep down she is a sweet soul and I know she loves her ''boo-boo's'' I just think she is in too deep right now for whatever reason.

I think that's exactly what needs to happen. She has to hit her rock bottom or she won't get help. The loss of the boys was the first step. She's going to have some hard, hard times now, but she's got to go through them or she really will never get help. I think she's got some issues with depression and she's masking it with the drugs and alcohol. Hopefully, she can and will get herself into a long-term rehab facility and sort things out before its too late. Also, I hope other stage mothers will see that this life isn't what they should be wanting for their children.

Update

Smiling Brit Out and About after Losing Kids -- WTF?

Didn't I tell ya?
Sadly she is one sick and confused young woman.
Britney was blessed with 2 beautiful little boys. She has the means to offer them the best of everything they'll need in life..... EXCEPT the one thing they need ---- a good mother. Britney evidently doesn't care about being a mom right now.

:silenced: She needs to have her tubes tied. She obviously doesn't want nor need more children.

I think that's exactly what needs to happen. She has to hit her rock bottom or she won't get help. The loss of the boys was the first step. She's going to have some hard, hard times now, but she's got to go through them or she really will never get help. I think she's got some issues with depression and she's masking it with the drugs and alcohol. Hopefully, she can and will get herself into a long-term rehab facility and sort things out before its too late. Also, I hope other stage mothers will see that this life isn't what they should be wanting for their children.

This is right on, Jeana. The thing is - why would we be surprised Britney turned out this way? I think it is nearly impossible for a child star to have a balanced life. The focus on ego, big money, material things, status, etc. prevents them from learning so many important things. Certainly Britney was in no way prepared or mature enough to parent! The money and status gives them access to all kinds of corruptions and places them with people all too willing to enable and exploit them. Everything she has done indicates a cry out for help. She is so immature, so self-centered, so lost, so incapable of dealing with the fame, the children, the relationships, the money...hitting bottom is her only chance.

Eve

This is right on, Jeana. The thing is - why would we be surprised Britney turned out this way? I think it is nearly impossible for a child star to have a balanced life. The focus on ego, big money, material things, status, etc. prevents them from learning so many important things. Certainly Britney was in no way prepared or mature enough to parent! The money and status gives them access to all kinds of corruptions and places them with people all too willing to enable and exploit them. Everything she has done indicates a cry out for help. She is so immature, so self-centered, so lost, so incapable of dealing with the fame, the children, the relationships, the money...hitting bottom is her only chance.

Eve

Absolutely! I don't see however, how she could be expected to be mature. She never had to take responsibility for anything she's ever had. Remember when she was buying a new pet to carry around every week? Well that's what her sons look like now. There is absolutely NO REASON whatever to take those boys outside knowing the paprazzi will be out their taking ten million photos. That would be scarey for any adult, can you imagine how scared they must be having grown men running after them and snapping pictures and yelling? Why not just leave the boys at home? Anything they need at this age can be brought to them.

I do feel some sympathy for Britney. She didn't have a normal childhood and to have the feeling that you're washed up at the age of 25 has got to be very humiliating and very scarey. I can't imagine the pressure put on her from such an early age to be perfect and to sell, sell, sell. She needs to think however, that the world would understand very well if she just slowed down, enjoyed her kids and didn't work. She's got the money.

I wouldn't doubt....
What do you think it is with her?? Is it she just doesn't give a ??

Jubie...I love your fur babies!! They are beautiful!!

I think she is suffering from untreated bio polar.

I feel bad in that right now she is the butt of everyones jokes. Her life is so tragic right now, I feel like I am watching the Anna Nicole saga all over again. I don't want to watch. I fear she will get far worse now, she is so self destructive I feel she IS a danger to herself as well as others and should be committted to get the help she needs.

OMG have you seen some of those stage mothers? I was watching a episode of Dr.Phil where he had some kids come on with their mothers and they would win something I really don't remember what but the way the mothers acted and treated their children I just couldnt believe it. They are down right nasty and cruel to their children. I think stage mothers come from the same mold..same DNA..they want their 'child' to be what they only WISHED they could of been.

Eve

You hit it on the nail Eve.

When you trade your childhood you lose precious years of learning. Britney seems extremely immature to me....for Britney's sake I hope the courts find a way to make her go to rehab or yes...even jail for awhile. Anything at this point to keep her from driving or raising her sons or possibly killing herself.

OMG have you seen some of those stage mothers? I was watching a episode of Dr.Phil where he had some kids come on with their mothers and they would win something I really don't remember what but the way the mothers acted and treated their children I just couldnt believe it. They are down right nasty and cruel to their children. I think stage mothers come from the same mold..same DNA..they want their 'child' to be what they only WISHED they could of been.

Yes, I saw that show too. I'd like to think Dr. Phil got to some of those mothers, but frankly I don't hold out much hope. I didn't get the sense that any of those kids was too talented, so hopefully, they'll bomb out quickly and realize they need to go to school. Regardless of whether our kids are talented in the arts or sports, they most likely won't be able to make their living doing that, or if they do, it most likely won't last forever. I'm trying to make my kids see that sports will only take you so far, but an education will last forever. Too many of these stage parents feel that this will make their dreams come true, but that only happens for a very few people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mimimaria