All Things Britney Spears Part 2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Britney Spears could lose custody of her two little kids as early as Monday morning.

This is a real possibility, thanks to crusading Los Angeles attorney Gloria Allred. She’s bringing a “secret” witness to court Monday for the custody battle between Spears and ex-husband Kevin Federline.

Forget reports that the “secret” witness doesn’t matter or won’t be heard. In fact, last week Allred filed a signed declaration from the witness, described only as a man who’s had close observation of Spears' behavior with her kids.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,296969,00.html

Wow! :eek:
She could loose custody as early as Monday??? I bet she wishes she would have taken things more seriously. Out clubbing 1/2 the night with P. Ditty and friends last week didn't help her case, imo.

I have to wonder if she will really lose custody though. She is after all..BRITNEY ....B*TCH!! Seriously due to who she is I wonder if that will ever happen?.. I always liked sweet southern girl Britney and when she was prego. with her first son and married to Kevin I liked her. She seemed happy and just full of life and in love! What happened after all that is anyones guess. She never really acted like she wanted her second baby which is just BS if you ask me. I'll take him he is adorable! Anyway I think she has the potential to be a good mom and a good person because I seen her be that before. I don't know why she is letting this go on for so long? I know we have ''boombies'' in life..but my God Britney how long are you going to boombie????!!!!

What is she on? Herion? That would explain her performance. Gotta say she obviously wanted children and when her marriage was failing she went off the deep end. I think she has had a break down and needs in house help. Kevin willnot be a good father, all he does is *advertiser censored* around. Let her mom take the kids and Brit go into a mental health facility.

What is she on? Herion? That would explain her performance. Gotta say she obviously wanted children and when her marriage was failing she went off the deep end. I think she has had a break down and needs in house help. Kevin willnot be a good father, all he does is *advertiser censored* around. Let her mom take the kids and Brit go into a mental health facility.

As it goes- they dosed her up with 'anti depressants' just before she went on because she was freaking out about her hair and wouldn't calm down.

Wonder what anti depressants? if they're anything like mine when I don't take them for a couple of days, they slow ya down alright

I feel sorry for her today, she would have been better off not performing than peforming like crap and being bagged....she would have got bagged either way though I guess

I always liked sweet southern girl Britney and when she was prego. with her first son and married to Kevin I liked her. She seemed happy and just full of life and in love! What happened after all that is anyones guess.

I think she really lost it when her marriage fell apart. That said, I think Federline was a bad influence on her during the marriage. From what I can see, she went downhill after hooking up with him.:twocents: :twocents: :twocents:

As it goes- they dosed her up with 'anti depressants' just before she went on because she was freaking out about her hair and wouldn't calm down.

Wonder what anti depressants? if they're anything like mine when I don't take them for a couple of days, they slow ya down alright

I feel sorry for her today, she would have been better off not performing than peforming like crap and being bagged....she would have got bagged either way though I guess

Anti-depressants don't work immediately, either. They take a week or two to have an effect.

I think she really lost it when her marriage fell apart. That said, I think Federline was a bad influence on her during the marriage. From what I can see, she went downhill after hooking up with him.:twocents: :twocents: :twocents:

Remember though her quicky Vegas marraige to a childhood friend, her parents swooped in, helped her get it annulled. She was all kinds of trashed. All Pre-Kevin. That "friend" recently came out and talked about her life then, she was acting CRAZY for sure and not much different than now, just younger and without children.

The kids need to be removed form her home immediatley. I do not care how much money she has. if she were just poor white trash instead of rich those kids would have been gone long ago. IMO she is abusing them and neglecting them.
She is on a downward spiral.

Remember though her quicky Vegas marraige to a childhood friend, her parents swooped in, helped her get it annulled. She was all kinds of trashed. All Pre-Kevin. That "friend" recently came out and talked about her life then, she was acting CRAZY for sure and not much different than now, just younger and without children.
It was during Kevin. They (Britney and Kevin) had the affair while Char was pregnant and it has been said that Britney's 18 hour wedding was supposed to be a wake-up call to Federline. :bang: (It worked, he left his babies' mama for her.)

I'm watching the presser with Gloria Allred right now.
Could this news day get any weirder????

Can you tell us what Gloria says after it's over????
Hey indallas,
They joined her press conference at the end. Gloria was introducing some HUGE guy standing behind her and some woman--I have absolutely no idea who they are.
I think Gloria's representing K-Fed. I'm sure there'll be more news about it. I make a terrible reporter. :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aqfina2000