All Things Britney Spears Part 2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Brit Charged With Hit and Run

Britney Spears has been charged with one count of hit and run causing property damage and one count of driving without a valid California license. Both charges are misdemeanors, each carrying a maximum of 6 months in jail.
more
http://ww.tmz.com/

Brit Charged With Hit and Run

Britney Spears has been charged with one count of hit and run causing property damage and one count of driving without a valid California license. Both charges are misdemeanors, each carrying a maximum of 6 months in jail.
more
http://ww.tmz.com/

Unbelievable, all those times she was driving with the kids on her lap or not in the seat properly and her license wasn't even valid?:doh: Nice work California Highway Patrol, NOT. I bet Kevin's wondering why this couldn't have come down two weeks ago, before the most recent custody hearing. Now he has to wait until the end of October. No way she does any time for it though, she will get a fine and be sentenced to driving school and probation.

I didnt realize until I watched the video tonight that she not only hit the other car while she was pulling in. But then she flung her car door open and hit it with that too! Not once giving a hoot about the other car! Where is that Big Heart that J.T. said she has?

Unbelievable, all those times she was driving with the kids on her lap or not in the seat properly and her license wasn't even valid?:doh: Nice work California Highway Patrol, NOT. I bet Kevin's wondering why this couldn't have come down two weeks ago, before the most recent custody hearing. Now he has to wait until the end of October. No way she does any time for it though, she will get a fine and be sentenced to driving school and probation.

God just when you thought she couldn't stuff up anymore..wonder what's in store for next week.

If you watched the video did you notice that hitting the other car was no big deal to her.

In reality to her it probably is no big deal because all she will do is hire a lawyer to go represent her and she will pay whatever fine she has to pay as money is also no big deal to her either. She isnt like us little people who if something like that happened to us it would be a big deal because that is money that most of us need just to survive..

If you watched the video did you notice that hitting the other car was no big deal to her.

Britney drama queen inks TV deal

http://www.smh.com.au/news/web/britney-drama-queen-inks-tv-deal/2007/09/20/1189881661178.html

<<And now, Hollywood newspaper Variety is reporting that Crocker could be getting his own TV show. He has inked a deal with production company 44 Blue Productions, which plans to create a reality TV show around Crocker and his life as a gay man in a small US town>>

This guy is crazy- I'd watch his show.
:doh: It took me a minute to realize who "Crocker" was - I can't believe all the publicity he's getting from his YouTube video! :eek: I just found a video on YouTube of Seth Green doing a parody of Crocker's "Leave Britney Alone" video. Everyone's cashing in on his "drama". LOL.

Links on perezhilton to a big interview with Brit's former bodyguard who testified in front of the Judge. Doesn't sound good at all. Word on the street is that her peeps are trying to get her back into treatment.

That wasn't a woman crying for everyone to "Leave Britney alone?"
OMG:doh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members