All Things Britney Spears Part 2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I will take back what I said about K-fed a few weeks ago. Brit lost her kids, had to take them to Kevin by this morning. What does she do, she drops them off the same day. WTF?? Then she doesn't show up to court today? Doesn't do anything that was asked of her?
Please, give Kevin the kids, and her full $700,000 a month for support. She just needs a shirt that reads, "I really don't want my kids back"

Shauna

I wouldn't have thought a year ago that I would be so happy for KFed to get these babies.

I read somewhere that maybe Brit has postpartum depression and that would make sense. Having two children so closely together can wreck havoc on a woman. Perhaps she has been self-medicating and it has turned into addictions. Perhaps that is why she handed them over early and didn't show up in court today.

I kinda feel bad for her. If taking her in, away from Hollywood, the paparazzi, the handlers, getting her off the garbage she is on, getting her back in touch with that young girl from Louisiana would make her life and the lives of those precious little boys better, I would do it. Of course, that would never happen. I am just saying if.

I think that she needs someone to take over her life and get her back in touch like a mother would do for her child. She is obviously very sick right now. I am afraid for her. I am afraid that she will end up dead within 6 months.

KFed, I am proud you stepped up and are being the daddy these little guys need right now.

i heard something yesterday that i didn't believe.....maybe britney is sabatoging herself with what the judge ordered because she doesn't want her children. i thought it was ridiculous. but after not showing up today - i really wonder. i know an earthquake wouldn't have kept me from a courtroom for a custody hearing on my children. alas, brit was at a gas station, waving to the press, as the court hearing was going on. maybe not showing up is her way of protecting the children....knowing she is not capable right now??

I don't know kellyl. It just seems to me she is wrapped up with her own interests and no one elses. Harvey from TMZ was on LKL tonite and he said she goes out of her way to make herself seen by the papparazi. If they happen to miss her, she'll drive around the block so that they get another chance to photograph her.

I know she is a so called Adult. But I would lie to her and say we were going to the Hyde and take her somewhere. Flippin do what you have to do to save your child. Like Carroll Connor use to say before he died, how do you keep your kids off drugs? ANY WAY YOU CAN. She is so Bi-Polar. She truly has not a clue on what she is doing. Drugs and booze don't help it. TICK TOCK.
I deal with these types -$ kids alot at school. Some are so sick and self medicate and just don't care. But she does have family that cares. She needs to go away and get the cell phone and so called friends and posse away. She needs some alone time. I would take her to Alaska. Can't go to far there.

She is so Bi-Polar
I have no idea how you come to that diagnosis by watching clips of this womans life on TV! I again respectfully disagree. Look, the woman married a man in Vagas only to have have it annulled two days later (oops, I was drunk- I knew not what a I did!), then fell for and married a looser, had 2 babies less than a year apart, gained weight and then her marriage fell apart.. he leaves, taking money, jewelry and cars SHE earned with him!

From her show "chaotic" it's apparent she was already a pretty heavy drinker and at least dabbled with drugs, (and not just pot) BEFORE she left Kevin. From day one she turned to alcohol (and drugs, so the court says) to numb herself from the pain of her marriage falling apart and it ends up she can't seem to stop herself anymore- she's an addict! It happens quite often actually and is not a sign of Bipolar disorder! It's the sign of addiction progressing.

She truly has not a clue on what she is doing
Again- how on earth are you coming to these conclusions?! She seems to be acting pretty irrational, impulsive, and singlemindedly selfish but that's certainly isn't "new" news about her and is par for the course when dealing with addiction.

Now, if she actually did have Bipolar, do you really mean to suggest a trip to Alaska, some alone time and getting rid of certain friends would "fix" her disease?! Hrmph- wish I knew that, I could have been saving money on my Bipolar meds all these years, a trip to Alaska certainly would have cost less and been a much quicker fix!

Sometimes people just mess up and it's sad and it sucks to watch but all we can do is pray for them and hope that their bottom will come before their gravestone does. Addiction (and IMO mental illness as well) is very difficult on families and loved ones and sometimes the best thing for everyone involved, including the addict, is to cut off contact. It has to do with attempting to bring their bottom TO them so as not to have to wait for them to hit bottom (or die first) by themselves.

I don't feel it is Lynne's job to "bring" or "take or "force" Britney to do anything- I suspect Brit's family was given the advice of cutting off contact with her by an addiction counsler! Britney's mother has always seemed to have been a big part of her life but it now seems apparent has decided to let Britney face the consequences of her addiction in hopes of saving her! If this is the case, I agree with her and support that route whole heartedly!

Interventions are planned just so and it is important for everyone to do their part, keep their "threats" and not give in to their addicted loved one. It is where the enabling is supposed to end, from that point on, it is taught, loved ones should no longer shelter their addicted loved one, they need to begin facing the consequences of their addiction.

Done any other way, IMO, the loved ones of the addict would simply be prolonging the illness.

To be honest, I've never heard of anyone giving their kids pop in a bottle before this. I agree sugar in juice can rot teeth as well but I've heard the acids in pop can weaken the enamel.
I suppose anything in moderation is ok but if the child's teeth are rotting it sounds like (to me) there's a major problem. More like negligence than abuse, I guess.

Gosh I have LOL. I have a friend who gave her kids sodas and sweetened tea in their bottles.

She is a substance abuser. Mental issues are not her problem.

Unfortunately, those who are Bi-Polar often don't realize they have any problems. They tend to blame those around them for their problems.

My oldest daughter is Bi-Polar, and she refuses to take medication and makes life incredibly difficult on the family, especially her boyfriend.

It is a very difficult illness not only on us but on our loved ones. I'm sorry your daughter is ill and as of yet does not seem to want to recover from her illness. There are so many reasons why those of us with Bipolar choose not to take our medications to just let our life continue as it has been. Beginning with denial or the fear of getting well (yeah we actually fear being well), weight gain, loss of creativity, "living in a fog", and not ending at loosing our "highs".

As for the denial and fear of getting well aspect of the illness..

Imagine, if you will, several people (even a doctor or two) wanting to remove one of the fingers on your dominant hand simply because they say it makes your handwriting sloppy. Your handwriting doesn't bother you, you don't see the point in going along with having a part of you taken from you when you honestly do not know why everyone makes such a big deal out of it.. afterall, it's YOUR hand and your writing! To you it's only a minor irritiation if and/or when you even notice it at all. After awhile of them pressuring you, you may begin to get a bit resentful and say "look, there is nothing wrong with me, I have ALWAYS written like this and I am used to it-I don't want to have to learn to do things a totally different way, this works for me!

That's our mindset at times (just change the examples of the finger and handwriting with Bipolar), honestly!

I pray your daughter will someday want to be well (and she can be, with proper help) but having been there, right or wrong I can completely understand why she doesn't want to take her meds.

I wish your family much luck!

I have no idea how you come to that diagnosis by watching clips of this womans life on TV! I again respectfully disagree. Look, the woman married a man in Vagas only to have have it annulled two days later (oops, I was drunk- I knew not what a I did!), then fell for and married a looser, had 2 babies less than a year apart, gained weight and then her marriage fell apart.. he leaves, taking money, jewelry and cars SHE earned with him!

From her show "chaotic" it's apparent she was already a pretty heavy drinker and at least dabbled with drugs, (and not just pot) BEFORE she left Kevin. From day one she turned to alcohol (and drugs, so the court says) to numb herself from the pain of her marriage falling apart and it ends up she can't seem to stop herself anymore- she's an addict! It happens quite often actually and is not a sign of Bipolar disorder! It's the sign of addiction . If was kidI would do what I have to. regardless if she ma or not bipolar

Again- how on earth are you coming to these conclusions?! She seems to be acting pretty irrational, impulsive, and singlemindedly selfish but that's certainly isn't "new" news about her and is par for the course when dealing with addiction.

Now, if she actually did have Bipolar, do you really mean to suggest a trip to Alaska, some alone time and getting rid of certain friends would "fix" her disease?! Hrmph- wish I knew that, I could have been saving money on my Bipolar meds all these years, a trip to Alaska certainly would have cost less and been a much quicker fix!

Sometimes people just mess up and it's sad and it sucks to watch but all we can do is pray for them and hope that their bottom will come before their gravestone does. Addiction (and IMO mental illness as well) is very difficult on families and loved ones and sometimes the best thing for everyone involved, including the addict, is to cut off contact. It has to do with attempting to bring their bottom TO them so as not to have to wait for them to hit bottom (or die first) by themselves.

I don't feel it is Lynne's job to "bring" or "take or "force" Britney to do anything- I suspect Brit's family was given the advice of cutting off contact with her by an addiction counsler! Britney's mother has always seemed to have been a big part of her life but it now seems apparent has decided to let Britney face the consequences of her addiction in hopes of saving her! If this is the case, I agree with her and support that route whole heartedly!

Interventions are planned just so and it is important for everyone to do their part, keep their "threats" and not give in to their addicted loved one. It is where the enabling is supposed to end, from that point on, it is taught, loved ones should no longer shelter their addicted loved one, they need to begin facing the consequences of their addiction.

Done any other way, IMO, the loved ones of the addict would simply be prolonging the illness.

I wish her well and that she get the help she needs. but looks like bipolar wit depression, added with drugs and booze. IMO.:D

*SIGH*... here we go again with the old 'bipolar' excuse. Give me a break!! All of a sudden it's the trendy 'syndrome du jour'.. and everyone plus their grandmother has got it. Since when does being dumb as dirt, trashy, a drunk/drug abuser, making bad decisions every day and having embarrassingly bad taste in all aspects of your life.. equal a bona fide mental disorder.....?? You can't excuse this away. The girl is just dumb and clueless,, and she's been exploited on top of it..... that's all there is to it.

Please,, don't insult or water down the definition of bipolar disorder/manic depression.. for those who really DO have it and struggle with it every day!

I agree, reb. Whether or not Britney is bi-polar, it doesn't excuse putting soda in baby bottles, feeding the children junk food, almost dropping Sean P. and driving with him on her lap. That's just stupidity.

I agree, reb. Whether or not Britney is bi-polar, it doesn't excuse putting soda in baby bottles, feeding the children junk food, almost dropping Sean P. and driving with him on her lap. That's just stupidity.

So true, but her biggest probable crime is that she was probably DUI while driving her kids around, not that she didn't have a license!:doh: How was she allowed with her history of substance abuse to obtain a CDL?????:banghead: CPS should have taken her kids a long time ago, one boy did fall out of his highchair too.

She's been photographed holding one of the kids with a glass in her other hand!!! I'm not buying that it was soda in the glass.

I think it's worse than a DUI. IIRC, she also has an LA hit and run from running into a car in August and possible charges in Las Vegas for assault against a photographer when she threw a baby bottle at him.

I think it's worse than a DUI. IIRC, she also has an LA hit and run from running into a car in August.

Okay, so given that, why is the DMV issuing her a license? And although she passed the written test back in April, when did she do a driving test????:confused: :confused: :confused: Plus she now was caught driving without a license, like driving on a suspended license.

Do we know for sure that she has a valid CA license? If she was driving on a suspended Louisiana license, I doubt she'd qualify for one from California.

I watched Oprah yesterday and it was a whole episode on Bi-Polar. Every thing the Bi-Polar doctor said relates exactly to Britney.. She also said bi-polar comes in many different forms so just because she don't have the same symptoms that another person with Bi Polar has it don't mean she don't have it. Honestly i'm sick of the excuses..she is just being a Fudge UP! right now and that is all there is too it..no need to stick a label on it. She will one day realize... but she isnt ready yet.

I forgot about the baby out of the high chair. A good nanny is hard to get these days...

I don't think Britney has a drug problem, her weight seems to heavy for that. I think it's the alcohol. You never see her without some type of drink in her hand.

I don't think Britney has a drug problem, her weight seems to heavy for that. I think it's the alcohol. You never see her without some type of drink in her hand.

I agree. I do wonder about the lollipops she has in her mouth all the time though. I wonder if those are the medicated ones Anna Nicole used to use? (I can't remember the drug but it's a pain killer, I believe).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kendybee