All Things LKL Interview **Merged**12/10/2008 Part # 2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Don't forget that Baez was also taken in by Casey...first she had, what was it, $4K, then she had I think $1,500 and then he found out too late, after he'd taken the case, that all her money was imaginary!

Again, don't they realize how much a child changes from almost 3 to 3 1/2? How could total strangers identify Caylee from the pictures in the media that were at least 6 months old?

I can I have an 2and1/2 and 19 mo. old grandson's (brothers) and yes depending on health and just everyday playing they can change. BUT THE FACE AND PROFILE DOESEN'T.... But of course I can look at that picture and tell it is not Caylee.

What George and Cindy did tonight on LK will really hurt their daughter come court time. What they said tonight can and probably will be used to impeach them when it comes time to testify for their daughter during her trail. What a contrast to their truthfulness when tonight's show audio is played against George's FBI interview and Cindy's 911 call about the smell in the car.
The have really screwed up. It has now reached the point where their public appearances can no longer help cast reasonable doubt on the case. Their lies on Larry's show tonight will be a central target for the prosecution.
No wonder their lawyer bowed out of the picture.
jmo
I completely agree, and especially with the last sentence. At least he has some morals. MOO

Good night everybody! :seeya:

Yes, it was that latest sighting today in TN that got them "all shook up"! :)

(ps I absolutely love your avatar & signature pics!!!)

Thanks Panthera - I see we both like black kitty cats...LOL!

I thought they looked a little in awe of LK. And as far as GA dumping CA - I think they make a perfect pair...

Just today at 4:00 they had a "very credible sighting" in Tennessee..(that would be 7:00 EST).......I am so fed up with these people and all their lies.

The only thing I can take solace in is the fact they are going to crucify them on the stand with all their lies. I sure would love to be the prosecutor in this one.

Yea and now they are in Cali on another credible lead. Give me a break. I live in Central FL and I see alot of little girls who look like Caylee everyday but I give a good look before I go assuming.

The one thing I want to know is how are they paying for the trip to Cali when they are not even working. I guess that Caylee fund is coming in handy. :furious:. They just want to be in the limelight and since the news venues are slow with any KC news I think they are making it for themselves. Anything to stay in the news. :rolleyes:

Join the crowd, hubby was telling me to be quiet so he could hear. He's said all along before I watched GA closely that he knows and he's hiding something. He also said watch, CA does all the talking. And I'm the one who's on here 24/7. Baez is running in other directions spiining his lies too. The A force is out, LE Puleeze lock them up for their own good. :eek:

Also this is all NG's fault. I knew it would be somebody else, but would never have suspected NG. :rolleyes:

Yup! NG has actually got Caylee hidden in-between her two twins, didn't you see the photos on NG tonight? NG has personally convicted KC.

Did you see that evil smile CA gave when she was putting down NG? I think she like KC are just pure evil. GA + CA + KC = BS

I didn't watch tonight (but I can just imagine lol) but I'm wondering what the big damage will be at trial since GA and CA aren't the accused. I'm concerned that their crazy contradicting statements will just x out their testimony and they won't be considered at all. So that doesn't really help the prosecution. It will help if they are brought up on charges themselves on another day -- but could anyone explain to me how this hurts KC ultimately?

I think they're crazy like foxes and they know when the time comes to testify they will be shown to be liars but so what?

I'm only asking because, well, I can't say how I really feel about them and because I REALLY want them behind bars, but as to KC's case what is the bearing? Excuse the ignorance, I'm sure everyone will have a good answer to make me feel better lol.

If they do get to testify, and they are not credible or whatever, won't that only cast KC in an unfavorable light? Of course, she does pretty well on her own without their help, but they are her parents and I would think that would hurt her case.

These folks make me ill. They blame LE for not putting out a amber alert yet they won't blame their daughter for waiting a month until she finaly told her mom Caylee was missing.

It makes my blood pressure rise every time Cindy opens her mouth about that Amber Alert. When will Jose or Michelle explain to them that it was Casey's lack of action that led to there being no criteria for the Amber Alert?

Baez will try to have George's testimony thrown out..there is no dout in my mind now!

I hate that in all of this, Caylee has been forgotten by her own family.:furious:
How would he be able to get it thrown out? I don't know enough about the legal side to understand what you mean. Thanks!

If they do get to testify, and they are not credible or whatever, won't that only cast KC in an unfavorable light? Of course, she does pretty well on her own without their help, but they are her parents and I would think that would hurt her case.

See, I'm not sure. They'll just be the loony lying parents and their testimony will be discounted. I hate that because if they were honest, as painful as that normally is for parents of the accused, it would hurt KC. But if they lie they'll just be ignored. I dunno. I think it makes the prosecution's job that much harder.

Yup! NG has actually got Caylee hidden in-between her two twins, didn't you see the photos on NG tonight? NG has personally convicted KC.

(My bold) Isn't that what LK said tonight to the A's? Threw NG under the bus, and they both work for CNN.

How would he be able to get it thrown out? I don't know enough about the legal side to understand what you mean. Thanks!

Please forgive me, I am not sure that can happen at all, sometimes being furious clouds my thinking..
A few posts ago, someone did say this couldn't happen.
My apologies!

I've never seen the A's so nervous and I thought GA was either going to throw up again or faint or just have a mental breakdown right there on national t.v.. How does he live with himself......he all of a sudden forgot the truth and what he told LE he smelled in that damn car! Why were they both so nervous tonight - they are usually so calm cool and collected.....?

I'm really starting to wonder if GA will make it to trial. Will he lie on the stand? If he lies under oath, will he be able to live with himself?

The A's have already shown they will not give the truth about any timeline. Or tell what they know about their daughter's psychological state or her lies pre or post the event. Or their suspicions about her not having a job. And they won't tell the truth about the fight on the 15th, or anything else. It's really terrible.

Isn't that what LK said tonight to the A's? Threw NG under the bus, and they both work for CNN.

LK seemed to barely know where he was, probably forgot that they are both employed by the same network. I hope the NG commercial in the break refreshed his memory.

See, I'm not sure. They'll just be the loony lying parents and their testimony will be discounted. I hate that because if they were honest, as painful as that normally is for parents of the accused, it would hurt KC. But if they lie they'll just be ignored. I dunno. I think it makes the prosecution's job that much harder.

If the jury sees that they are lying, they will only realize (just as we have) that the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. They just may be helping the prosecution in that regard. Let's face it, there aren't too many people even slightly familiar with this case who don't see through them. They don't exactly come across as victims, IMO. Despite however CA tries to spin it. Didn't she say on LKL (when asked why people don't like them and she blamed NG and LP) that there are just as many people who believe Caylee is alive? She is truly delusional.

In the beginning I thought he might have just been mistaken about remembering seeing C & C on the 16th, but now I just wonder if he made the whole thing up to cover up for Casey. I believe Leonard's timeline of Caylee being killed in the early hours of June 16 to be more accurate. MOO

Panthera...........I agree. I think it's more than likely that Caylee died on June 15th or in the wee hours of June 16th.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raindrop413
Back