All Things LKL Interview **Merged**12/10/2008 Part # 2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
OMG!!!!!!! Did anyone notice that in the begining of the interview that George said he last saw Caylee on June 16th? I thought that she was last seen on June 15th?
No George has maintained that he saw her on the 16th as she left with KC while he was watching his cooking show. Cindy last saw Caylee on the 15th though.

OMG!!!!!!! Did anyone notice that in the begining of the interview that George said he last saw Caylee on June 16th? I thought that she was last seen on June 15th?

I believe that has been his statement all along WillenFan21.
He has said to the FBI the same, that the last time he seen her was at 12:50 pm on the 16th, this is the date he remembers what they were wearing.

June 15th is the last confirmed sighting at the nursing home (pix, sign-in sheet, and eye witnesses.)

GA has maintained all along that he saw KC and Caylee on June 16th and gave a detailed description of what they were wearing that day - he was watching his favorite news (sic) show on the food channel at 12:50 pm on "a normal day like any other day." I don't buy it though.

Well I recorded LKL in anticipation of something GREAT, but this show was a total waste of energy and batteries. Although George's statement in response to the caller about the smell in the trunk, George's expertise is "rotting pizza"!!!

I visioned OCSD watching the show and shaking their heads. This will be interesting viewing in court should the state show LKL show along side the FBI and LE interviews. GEEZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!

Maybe OCSD watched and now we are going to more information to show just what that "pizza" was, exactly!!!

Salem

[snip]
You know...I cannot abide LK...but this might have been good...the A's, particularly Cindy...are combative..with LK it was low key, no hard stuff...so they were almost at a loss without their "backs up." ON the attack is how they function...

Great point! I think they were un-nerved by LK partly because he is a major celebrity (to them) and also so low-key. CA could not get into her flow at all because it is a combative attack routine and, GA was under pressure to hand off to CA -- and dislikes sinking to new and lower lows.

I know CA and GA won't get to hear each other's testimony, but I sure wish that Cindy could stay in the courtroom and hear what George has to say. If he told the truth, she would finally hear all that he seems to be "keeping from her".:mad:

The depends on the order of appearance. Both will be called to testify, and both will have to stay outside the courtroom awaiting their turn to testify. Once they've testified, they can be in the courtroom. If Cindy testifies first, she can be in the courtroom while George is testifying.

I miss Greta's coverage too, as I think she's much better at what she does than other interviewers. She knows the background on a case and asks informed questions.

Greta did stop all coverage of criminal cases for election coverage, and I thought that once the election was over she'd return to coverage of criminal cases. She has done that to some degree, but for some reason isn't covering this case. Perhaps once we get close to it going to trial, she'll start covering it again.

Missing Greta here too....

Maybe OCSD watched and now we are going to more information to show just what that "pizza" was, exactly!!!

Salem

We do need new information to pick apart here really quick, or the Anthony's are going to dwindle to nothing, especially after that performance on LKL tonight!

I can't say I fault her for the 1% chance. But what I can fault her for is the fact that she was in California on a live show that millions watch, and not once did she plead for Caylee's safe return. If it were my grandchild and there was a 1% chance, then you can bet your last dollar I would be on LKL begging the kidnapper to bring my grand child back to me!
Cindy and George were not there for Caylee, they were there for Casey..JMHO

I don't think they asked to go on LK, more likely the other way around.
I think they want to convince the world that Caylee is alive and that their daughter isn't a murderer, therefore their family isn't as screwed up as everybody believes.
I also think there are mistruths put out by the media, LP, NG,etc. and they feel compelled to respond.
If $250k wouldn't compel the "kidnapper" to bring Caylee back, no amount of begging & pleading will either.
They might not be begging the kidnapper to bring Caylee back but they did go to CA to check out the sighting.

But he could get ratings by exposing them.Why go the other way? Even the bloggers discussed on the show were ticked.

Larry K never does hard interviews...his schtick is the "get."

He GETS the Ramseys, the Petersons, The A's on...lets them talk..in a way its pretty effective as they are not so defensive and that in itself makes the interviewees uncomfortable.

But its all fluff, as with some of the weekly magazines...the interview with the celebrity or notorius person is more valuable than the actual seeking of truth...:mad:

Yesterday I waited at Dr. office for appt., looking through a magazine with many childrens clothing. On one page there were 10 small girls, three of them resembled Caylee very much . Just goes to show you how so many resemble one another.
I found it difficult to watch G and C and listen to the lies they feed. If they lie on the stand, they will probably play some of these video's to show how the stories have changed. CA made me want to puke when she went on about how Casey was such a terrific , loving mother ,CA herself was the worse at putting her parenting skills down in the beginning and she doesnt mention how she told Caseys friends to stay clear of her and how bad a person she is. It will all come back to bite them in the courtroom. I hope we get to watch..it will make my day ! I have seen enough of them and I have watched too many video's of the jail visits....barf...

Did you call the sightings in? That would give CA three credible sightings right there!

Why isn't LA there if they ALL truly believe Caylee is alive?
Wouldn't all family members come in support of each other?

MOO It's cause I have a feeling LA knows the truth & he told CA.
She probably told him has to get lost & he sure has been lost somewhere!!!
I don't believe it's all because of his job why he hasn't been anywhere in support on any of the shows the A's have been on!!

man....GA looked awful! like he was going to throw up any sec....

Thank you for posting this! I totally agree, and have been arguing with my husband for weeks that GA remembered way too much detail about 6/16, especially in his description of what they were wearing when they left, etc.

My DH just left the room 2 minutes ago. Ask him what I was wearing? Ask him if my hair was in a pony tail or if it was down? Socks or did she have her shoes still on? Makeup or no Makeup on? Glasses or contacts? The man would not be able to tell you squat. That was 2 minutes ago. He could no more tell you what I was wearing a month ago than the man on the moon. I don't think I could tell you what the DH was wearing a month ago on this date. I do not believe GA saw Caylee at 12:50 on the 16th. I think that is a cover story. JMHO.

I think they want to convince the world that Caylee is alive and that their daughter isn't a murderer, therefore their family isn't as screwed up as everybody believes.
I also think there are mistruths put out by the media, LP, NG,etc. and they feel compelled to respond.
If $250k wouldn't compel the "kidnapper" to bring Caylee back, no amount of begging & pleading will either.
They might not be begging the kidnapper to bring Caylee back but they did go to CA to check out the sighting.

"With the gag order denied, Cindy and George Anthony have arranged an interview with CNN's Larry King Live scheduled to air this week."

Larry K never does hard interviews...his schtick is the "get."

He GETS the Ramseys, the Petersons, The A's on...lets them talk..in a way its pretty effective as they are not so defensive and that in itself makes the interviewees uncomfortable.

But its all fluff, as with some of the weekly magazines...the interview with the celebrity or notorius person is more valuable than the actual seeking of truth...:mad:

I guess that's why I do not watch LKL.

:violin: I understand where you are coming from, but can you explain why they go on TV to help clear their families name by throwing NG, and LP under a bus, yet sit there and tell something completely different than what they told the FBI? Cindy and George hurt themselves tonight, and they can't blame that on anyone else.

If getting Caylee back wouldn't compel the "A's" to wring the truth out of KC and stop enabling her, no amount of Caylee sightings will bring them the peace they seek either.

All I have to say is these people are deluded. If KC has done that good of a 'snow job' on them, then she must be better at lying/manipulation than we give her credit for. Geez...amazing. What I wonder is if GA and CA are going to get on the stand and try to skew their initial statements the way the skewed that same info tonight. I just said the car 'smelled', period. I often say 'it smells like something died in my refrigerator, but that's not what I mean." Gimme a BREAK! Both of their statements to LE were sworn statements -- who knows they might ALL wind up in jail before this is over.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raindrop413
Back