All Things LKL Interview **Merged**12/10/2008 Part # 2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
It was stated that one of their purposes in coming to California was to check out the tip that came from Newport Beach, California, in which a woman says she sat 4 feet away from a couple with a little girl the woman swears was Caylee.

If there was ANY truth to this sighting, why didn't Cindy say, "Please - to the couple who were dining at such and such restaurant on (giving the date) in Newport Beach.........if you have Caylee, please return her to us. We're her family and we love her and miss her very much!"

What better way than a direct appeal to the couple who were believed to have Caylee?
Maybe they don't have tv in Tenn. 'cause that's where she was spotted last.

All I have to say is these people are deluded. If KC has done that good of a 'snow job' on them, then she must be better at lying/manipulation than we give her credit for. Geez...amazing. What I wonder is if GA and CA are going to get on the stand and try to skew their initial statements the way the skewed that same info tonight. I just said the car 'smelled', period. I often say 'it smells like something died in my refrigerator, but that's not what I mean." Gimme a BREAK! Both of their statements to LE were sworn statements -- who knows they might ALL wind up in jail before this is over.
And there's a big difference between saying it smells like something died in there and, "...it smells like there's been a dead body in the damn car!"

Cindy, Cindy, Cindy. tsk, tsk I'm so sorry we all misunderstood you. Is this what you really meant to say?

"My granddaughter's been missing for a month. We finally found my daughter and the car. Something's terribly wrong! BTW, my daughter's a slob. It smells like something died in that car." :rolleyes:

I happen to know a little about the smell of rotting food. When we left on our Katrina hurrication, my refrigerator was full of organice produce, chicken, a large pork roast, and ten pounds of shrimp. We came home to check our house eleven days after the storm. The smell from the refrigerator was indescribable. I'll never forget it. Next to flooding and looting, a stinking fridge was a minor inconvenience, but an unpleasant one, nevertheless, that thousands of us faced. I was joking about it with a couple of LE officers one day, and you know what they told me? In so many words: The rotten food and mold is in every house we enter. But if a dead body is inside, we know immediately because we can smell it in spite of the other odors. It is just that bad.

So give it a rest C and G. The pizza defense ain't gonna fly. BTW, I found it interesting that both of the callers' questions tonight focused on the odor.

I will NEVER watch LKL again. It was totally disgusting from every perspective.
SS, I totally agree! Did you write to complain? I did and I never write in !
Maybe if LK gets enough nasty emails he can apologize...I know he won't apologize but I wish some"friend" of KC's could come on to tell something sordid about her to make it up to us.

The only thing I took away from this interview was how smooth CA is at lieing and how baaaaaddd GA is at it. His whole garbage answer was incredible.

I know...sad huh? I kept thinking George was drinkin' some different kool-aid then Cindy. Seriously....how f ing SAD was that? He could barely keep it together?

Poor George is drinkiin' some pretty strong kool-aid. Cindy says so. WOW......

Because there was NO pizza.
I'm a little confused about that. I read the report that said there was only an empty box. But a couple of days ago, a posted mentioned that it has since been reported there was pizza in the box after all. The source of the info wasn't referenced, and I didn't have time to chase it. I reread the report tonight and didn't see it there. Can you or anyone else shed some light on this?

SS, I totally agree! Did you write to complain? I did and I never write in !
Maybe if LK gets enough nasty emails he can apologize...I know he won't apologize but I wish some"friend" of KC's could come on to tell something sordid about her to make it up to us.
His show isn't worth the waste of my time to write to. I would rather make NG understand she has coddled the A fam far too long now and it time to come out with the guns blazing on their @sses. She needs to do some hard hitting pieces on all their lies and cover ups. Show them for the people they really are instead of the victims they are pretending to be.

I'm a little confused about that. I read the report that said there was only an empty box. But a couple of days ago, a posted mentioned that it has since been reported there was pizza in the box after all. The source of the info wasn't referenced, and I didn't have time to chase it. I reread the report tonight and didn't see it there. Can you or anyone else shed some light on this?
It was in the last Document Dump, IIRC. I will have to track it down now.

It was in the last Document Dump, IIRC. I will have to track it down now.
No, no...I read the report in the latest doc dump that said there was no pizza. What I'm confused about is why the poster mentioned a couple of days ago that it turns out there WAS pizza in the box after all.

Even in the Lab report they say there was no pizza

Thanks, NMK and TN~

I don't see it really matters...because pizza cannot smell like Decomp anyway.

I just want Cindy to shut up about it already. My ears are worse than bleeding...as I think listening to her tonight...my eardrums were sucked into my brain as my blood pressure went through the roof.

One of the more blatant CA lies was when she said that basically all of Casey's friends just think that she's a great mom, and a that no one who knows Casey would think she could do anything harmful to Caylee. Hello! Cindy's brother wrote a scathing email saying exactly that, and her "friends" were so shocked by her lies and nonsense in the interviews with LE, it's not as if they were singing her praises. Do the A's not understand that we're in the internet age? EVERYTHING is on record, even stuff that we probably shouldn't even be able to see makes its way onto the web. It's not 30 years ago where LE had all the info and the public couldn't investigate on their own...

Which is the point I was making in the first place. :crazy:

Don't know if you caught it but awhile back one of the local news stations in Orlando actually DID put a huge meat-lovers pizza from Pizza Hut (I think) in the trunk of a car for 2 weeks. The results...it smelled like pizza and there were no maggots. I loved that one!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raindrop413
Back