All Things LKL Interview **Merged**12/10/2008 Part # 2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Cyber,
We posted about MN at the same time.:)

Even if George does not commit perjury, he has made enough self-contradictory statements about material facts so that the jury will not only think he lied on LKing, but they will see him as untrustworthy period. Same with Cindy. They have sunk their own boat.

Exactly.
The Prosecutor will not even call them to the stand, he will just submit their sworn verbal & written statements.

The Defense will have to call them, if they want to try and refute what is in the sworn statements.

GA & CA will have zero credibility, and most reasonable people will conclude that their statements that are closest in time to the date of July 16th will be the most un-colored and therefore accurate.

LARRY KING: There were reports, photo shots, I think, of your daughter partying a lot and out having a good time during all this, while her daughter is missing. Explain that.

CINDY ANTHONY: Um, there was one photo --out of all of the photos that have been showed of her partying, that was after June 16th-- one. And what we have learned that that is a staged photo. That those are photos that they used to entice other people to come into that club. She would have gotten paid for that photo. So, in fact, she was working. And we have proof of that.

Respectfully snipped.

I missed this last night, and just came in to the last page, so sorry if this has been addressed.
-So just one ? photo was after June 16th, which one would that be? IIRC, there were several photos of Precious Perp from each Friday.
-And that one photo was staged? Why? How? Did they, um, paste her head on someone else's body, or paste her in a photo of a group who where there after June 16th?
-And these photos (note how we are back to plural tense) were used to entice people into the club, so what is this supposed to mean? Are they saying Casey is just so hot, and the girls who were actually at Fusion were just such dogs, they had to photoshop Casey into Fusion, because of course when people see Casey there, they will be flocking to Fusion in droves?
-I know I'm relieved to hear Casey was paid for that staged photo.
-As for the last part, well, Cindy, I call your proof Casey is working, and raise with proof Caylee is deceased. LE, FBI, and Casey's attorney have my proof, where's yours?

After reading the transcript, here goes...

So now we are supposed to believe that LE has erroneously pinned this on Casey because they are so incompetent that they found the wrong (36 year old, instead of in her 20's) ZFG?? When we have heard it from Cindy's own mouth that there IS NO ZFG?????

Excuse me????

If this point has already been brought up, I apologize. I haven't had time to read all of the posts. Have to get my son ready for school. Speaking of which, can you moms just picture what would have been going on with KC/Cindy/Caylee when Caylee got to school age?????

I do notice what many others have complained about...the Anthonys made no plea to the "kidnappers"...in a venue that has national coverage, that's stupid. It seems that CA's take charge attitude, relying entirely on her tips from all over the globe and her perpetual praise of KC have all contributed to making her appear an unsympathetic and antagonistic figure, instead of a grieving grandmother.

Exactly!

{{{SS}}} I feel for you as I also felt my blood pressure rise up. I am so angry right now with CA and GA, I can't even think straight. Why couldn't the judge have slapped Cindy with a gag order, :mad:

Sorry, but I'm going to place the blame where it belongs. The Judge should have honored the Pros request for the gag order. He dropped the ball on this one. In light of the recent media blitz, I hope maybe the pros will ask the Court to reconsider the decision. It's more than obvious now the interviews are not about finding Caylee.

Whoa........did everyone miss it?????

Larry King managed to wipe the smug off Cindy's face. The OCSO media release he read on air? She had NOT heard that before she sat down to verbally vomit the new spin on her story. As he began reading it, Cindy's face went from the smug "I just pwn'd you, NG!" to looking at Larry as though she'd like to come over the table and whack him one. I know there's gotta be a link on this website... :)

It's just not possible for someone to remember the details, such as what someone was wearing, more than a month after the fact, especially when there was (at that moment) nothing different about that day than any other.

I've always felt he just said that's what she was wearing because those were the clothes they found in the car, it's the only clothes that he could describe on the spur of the moment.

I swear, I would love it if we could take over NG or LKL for just one week and go over all the evidence we now have, dispute what the A's are saying, ask the real questions of the guests (no azz kissing questions and no taking callers questions about who the father is, etc) the Anthony's delusions might begin to fade...

Oh wait- the Anthony's wouldnt get it if all the evidence and reasons behind why most Americans think they are crazy were plastered onto a cast iron skillet and they were beat upside the head with it!

Argghh!

Wouldn't that make for a great amateur sleuthing show? Take high profile cases that's been discussed here and do a show about the inconsistencies? Hmmm....

Whoa........did everyone miss it?????

Larry King managed to wipe the smug off Cindy's face. The OCSO media release he read on air? She had NOT heard that before she sat down to verbally vomit the new spin on her story. As he began reading it, Cindy's face went from the smug "I just pwn'd you, NG!" to looking at Larry as though she'd like to come over the table and whack him one. I know there's gotta be a link on this website... :)

I missed that. Is there a link you can post?

What OSCO media release was read?

I turned it off as soon as GA started with the Amber alert. Doesn't he know the criteria?

One does not wait 31 days to tell of an abducted child then issue an amber alert without valid information.

They sicken me to know end. They are trading one child for another, IMO. I don't care how hurtful it would be, I would want the truth and not sugar coat things to make it seem like an ideal Brady Bunch family. They've got issues big issues and not one person in that family is capable of truth or honesty.

Let the A's continue to make themselves look like fools on national TV. The more the A's do TV interviews, the more their stories are conflicted from their original signed affidavit, and the more they look delusional. The prosecution is surely looking at these interviews to discredit their testimony at trial. This trial can not start soon enough!! I really want to know what the evidence is that the prosecution has that is being held so close to the vest.

Regarding what Cindy said about there being 'only one photo of Casey partying after June 16'.

- Cindy neglected to mention that there is testimony of numerous first-hand witnesses to Casey's extensive partying, night after night following June 16.

- Cindy neglected to mention that there are records of Casey's own text messages soliciting people to go with her on numerous partying escapades, and initiated by Casey herself.

These records of proof are official LE documents, and available for anyone to read.

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Sidebar/2008/9/24/files_released_in_casey_anthony_case.html

I think it's amazing that GA can remember exactly what Caylee was wearing a month after she went missing yet can't remember what he said in a sworn statement to LE. And I'm sure he heard himself again when the videos were released by LE. Oooo George-you know how cops feel about cops who lie and try to put the blame on their brothers in arms!!!! Wouldn't want to be in your shoes fella!!!:eek:

I think it's amazing that GA can remember exactly what Caylee was wearing a month after she went missing yet can't remember what he said in a sworn statement to LE. And I'm sure he heard himself again when the videos were released by LE. Oooo George-you know how cops feel about cops who lie and try to put the blame on their brothers in arms!!!! Wouldn't want to be in your shoes fella!!!:eek:

:clap::clap::clap:

How right you are there!!!

Did anyone catch last night CA saying that they "have had people from JUNE 20 who have given us sworn statements that they have seen Caylee in Orlando. We have sworn statements from July 2nd" (from the LK transcripts of last nights show).

Caylee wasn't reported missing to the public until JULY 15.....oooops.

:violin: I understand where you are coming from, but can you explain why they go on TV to help clear their families name by throwing NG, and LP under a bus, yet sit there and tell something completely different than what they told the FBI? Cindy and George hurt themselves tonight, and they can't blame that on anyone else.
bold mine

Right. The FBI they are now denying OCSO involved in the case. Man, they really told a prettied-up tale last night, didn't they? Too bad (for them, not the prosecution) that they contradicted previous accounts they've given.

I say, "they." Really, I mean "Cindy." George didn't seem to have much to say, did he?

Regarding George's statements on the smell of garbage in Casey's car, you can read and hear what he said to the OCSO and the FBI about the smell being human decomposition and his fears that this smell was his grandchild Caylee here:

Transcripts of OCSO LE interview of George on July 24 and August 4 available here:

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Sidebar/2008/9/24/files_released_in_casey_anthony_case.html

Videos of George's interviews by the FBI can be watched/listened here:

http://www.wftv.com/news/18032990/detail.html

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ZogNCat