All Things LKL Interview **Merged**12/10/2008 Part # 2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I get WHY they are doing this and telling these lies, and back tracking every single thing they said, BUT IT STILL MAKES ME MAD. I couldn't even watch the whole thing, bc LK didn't do his job. The clips cut out b4 you see the lies being told on tape. WTH! NO HARD QUESTIONS, ON ACCOUNTABILY AT ALL.

I so agree! And doesn't he, as being former LE (which he loved to stress during his interviews with LE) know the criteria for an Amber Alert??? :rolleyes:

Another poser just like his daughter except, he actually was LE and could have smelled decomp before.
So it's "cool" to admit that to LE(ON TAPE) but act like a neutered whimp on LKL.

Wasn't sure where to post this but it fits here in light of GA's remarks on LK last night.

Reporter on TruTV said the day after GA met with detectives and revealed his (honest) thoughts about the smell in the car, he and Cindy met with Casey at the jail in the recordings we have seen- this is the very next day. In that recording he spoke to KC as if he knew Caylee was coming home. How does he switch gears so quickly? And why? Is it to placate Cindy, or something else?

I don't know, but I'm really beginning to wonder if GA didn't dispose of Caylee's body. I didn't think so at first, but something is up with him.

Casey says she does not know where Caylee is. Cindy says she is 100 % sure Casey had nothing to do with "Caylee's disapperence".....both true statements, if George got rid of the body.

I just got done watching the LKL videos on youtube. To me George knows Caylee is no longer with her. I feel that he does love his wife and is saying everything to please cindy. You can tell by everytime Larry asks Cindy a question that he looks at her to see what she is going to say. Then he turns away as she starts speaking and looks down etc... When they showed caylees pics on one part George was almost crying.. He knows she is no longer here and is just supporting his wifes theory!

They have gone from GP's in denial to outright liars now, just like their darling daughter KC.

Now they believe there is a ZG again , so the whole Amy and Ricardo are the nanny story that CA was into, that didn;t work out so they are back to the imaginary nanny theory.

This was not a stranger that supposedly took Caylee, this was someone that KC supposedly knew for years and had watched Caylee for a long time. Yet no one but KC ever saw her, no one but KC ever spoke to her, no pictures of her, no one to substaniate that she exists, the apartment she says she lived in was vacant for months, the phone #'s disappeared.
But its LE's fault that they couldn't find her.

I still had a thread of compassion for the GP's thats pretty much gone now. :mad:

Casey says she does not know where Caylee is. Cindy says she is 100 % sure Casey had nothing to do with "Caylee's disapperence".....both true statements, if George got rid of the body.

Very true. Also did anyone notice when Cindy was trying to get out the embolded line she had a little trouble with the word disappearance...as though she caught herself before saying death? That clever Cindy, always one step ahead of Joe Public.

I don't know, but I'm really beginning to wonder if GA didn't dispose of Caylee's body. I didn't think so at first, but something is up with him.

I always suspected him of helping her out.Not sure WHEN it happened though.

Very true. Also did anyone notice when Cindy was trying to get out the embolded line she had a little trouble with the word disappearance...as though she caught herself before saying death? That clever Cindy, always one step ahead of Joe Public.

Omg :),just wanted to point that out,watched that 5 times and I agree.She wanted to say "death".

I do not believe a word GA has said after this evenings display. He couldnt finish his own sentence without looking to CA. KC and Caylee were gone the night of the 15th and she killed that little girl because her mother pissed her off.....plain and simple!

I said this from the start. Caylee was killed by KC for spite and no other reason. The interview with GVS about CA tucking them in the night of the 15th and GA seeing them the morning of the 16th, hugs and kisses, I'll see you later Dad, etc. was one huge lie. I just wonder what else they have lied about - the gas can story comes to mind. I wonder how far they really went to cover for KC. I thought the LK interview was a disgrace, especially GA saying that what he smelled in the back of the car was garbage, after him telling LE in 2 interviews what the stench really was. I hope they are charged with something, anything - just stick them in a cell.

Well, we know he helped by not calling LE at the tow yard, taking car home, cleaning car. I wonder about helping with more also, but can't pinpoint what bothers me about GA most. Not the lying to save CA's nagging, but the throwing up in the interview. While I am sure I would too, especially if I suspected that smell was from a loved one, but it makes me wonder if he didn't see poor Caylee and help with hiding her.

Well if they are trying to win people over, I can say for sure they are doing it the wrong way. More then ever people are going to hate them, all the lies! If I were Casey I would tell them to shut up and go home she has a better chance without them!

In the jail interviews Cindy is mewling, whiny and meek in asking Casey questions. I think Casey is hating being forced to listen and come up with placating excuses.

I'm not sure either, but I'm becoming more convinced it did happen. Remember when GA put lime on his lawn? Maybe he used lime when he disposed of Caylee's body and then put the rest on his lawn.

I just got done watching the LKL videos on youtube. To me George knows Caylee is no longer with her. I feel that he does love his wife and is saying everything to please cindy. You can tell by everytime Larry asks Cindy a question that he looks at her to see what she is going to say. Then he turns away as she starts speaking and looks down etc... When they showed caylees pics on one part George was almost crying.. He knows she is no longer here and is just supporting his wifes theory!

I agree. We heard him virtually admit that to the FBI agents when speaking about the unique odor in the car. He feels forced to say otherwise in front of CA and KC. However, the day will soon come when he takes an oath to tell the truth to 12 jurors, and he will have to answer the hard question based on what he has already said on tape with the FBI and OCSO. At that point, the devastation of his family will be complete. He should be preparing CA for this now. And perhaps he is. We don't know. They both looked a little "different" last night, grief stricken, as if they had been given some horrible information of which they could not speak.

I don't believe Casey is capable of a perfect crime.
She's whining and complaining and asking for favours all the time.
Maybe she DID go to them and told them a lie like look a horrible accident happened,bla,bla,I need your help.Do you think they would have said no?
They HAD to report Caylee missing at some point,there was no way out re this.Maybe they were planning to blame someone else and that's why they mentioned the smell back then,dunno.

All IMO>

Oh boy,I loved the part where George is asked about the smell in the car....no comment on his answer though...i'm speechless duh

This should probably be over on the GA thread, but I loved when LK asked him where Caylee is. He is such a liar. I used to think maybe he really was the heart of this family, but now I see him for the lying, enabling, evidence tampering individual he is. He is so easy to read at this stage. Tap, tap, tap of the hands=lies, lies and more lies. Disgusting.
Sadly, I am reduced to believing LA is the only good apple in the bunch. I know, I know, but I have to believe someone in this family is going to stand up and do the right thing for Caylee. Who, if anyone, was ever looking out that precious little girl and her wellbeing?:furious:

I said this from the start. Caylee was killed by KC for spite and no other reason. The interview with GVS about CA tucking them in the night of the 15th and GA seeing them the morning of the 16th, hugs and kisses, I'll see you later Dad, etc. was one huge lie. I just wonder what else they have lied about - the gas can story comes to mind. I wonder how far they really went to cover for KC. I thought the LK interview was a disgrace, especially GA saying that what he smelled in the back of the car was garbage, after him telling LE in 2 interviews what the stench really was. I hope they are charged with something, anything - just stick them in a cell.

I have always thought KC killed Caylee for spite. She was so angry at CA after their big fight and she took it out on Caylee. :furious:

I agree. We heard him virtually admit that to the FBI agents when speaking about the unique odor in the car. He feels forced to say otherwise in front of CA and KC. However, the day will soon come when he takes an oath to tell the truth to 12 jurors, and he will have to answer the hard question based on what he has already said on tape with the FBI and OCSO. At that point, the devastation of his family will be complete. He should be preparing CA for this now. And perhaps he is. We don't know. They both looked a little "different" last night, grief stricken, as if they had been given some horrible information of which they could not speak.

It sure will be interesting on that court day to find out if he was just acting submissive (the downcast eyes, the deferring look) to appease her.

Thanks, NMK and TN~

I just want Cindy to shut up about it already. My ears are worse than bleeding...as I think listening to her tonight...my eardrums were sucked into my brain as my blood pressure went through the roof.

:Banane10:
I hear ya SS, me too!!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raindrop413