All Things LKL Interview **Merged**12/10/2008 Part # 2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
You know, most prosecuters put on their witnesses, and may only have 1 or 2 who need rehabilitation in a bad way-

GA & CA are going to be main witneses who they are going to have to make credible on one hand and almost discredit on the other hand. Boy, they have their work cut out for them with this bunch of famdamnly!

I doubt they would want to shine the light of credibility on a family which insists the defendant is good, the defendant is innocent, and the murder victim is alive and in every state and territory of the U.S.

The prosecution can handle the Anthony family.

Again, don't they realize how much a child changes from almost 3 to 3 1/2? How could total strangers identify Caylee from the pictures in the media that were at least 6 months old?

If George and Cindy never suspected Casey of anything, what were they looking in their backyard for?

what you said and...what was GA really looking for in the trunk?
How did GA know that something dreadful had not happened to his daughter and grandaughter when he smelled the car in the tow yard? Why did he drive the car to the house? Why didn't he call LE right then and there? Could it be that he knew his daughter KC was up to no good again? How could GA just go to work knowing that decomp smell was in his daughters car?
BS...BS....BS

I've never seen the A's so nervous and I thought GA was either going to throw up again or faint or just have a mental breakdown right there on national t.v.. How does he live with himself......he all of a sudden forgot the truth and what he told LE he smelled in that damn car! Why were they both so nervous tonight - they are usually so calm cool and collected.....?

Why on Earth would Larry King want to further the cause? It was definitely deliberately slanted.The only video of LE interviewing KC made it sound like she was sincere.They cut out LE confronting her with the lies.No talk of the forensic evidence in the trunk.He didn't just softball the questions,he slanted the entire show! Why?

Good question, honestly I am hoping this was only because once the trial starts his ratings will go up when he throws back the BS the Anthony's gave him tonight!

What I learned from tonight's LK show was that there is two, yes two, Georges.
One is a stand-up guy who went forth and testified truthfully to the grand jury and the FBI. The other George was the puppet sitting next to Cindy and lied to the world while she pulled the strings.
I also think there's something wrong with the sound on my television. I think I heard Cindy deny saying the car smelled like it had a dead body in it with her call to 911; almost immediately after that audio clip was played on the show!
What a circus. But, Larry King is not a journalist. He is a talk show host. However, he could have done some homework before he started pitching those cotton ball questions.
jmo

if they believe caylee is alive look in the camera and plead to the kidnappers to please bring her back. leonard is the only one todo it even with the silly drug store thing looking back he is the only one I remember asking the kidnappers directly to bring her back.

The goll durn thread closed on me! :) NG will now be taking the grandparent gloves off. I'm glad CA said that about NG. Can't wait to hear Nancy's response. :)

That comment from Cindy - that the reason so many people don't like George and Cindy is because of NG and LP - we all know that's not true. Most here have formed their opinions through reading the documentation in this case. There's been 1000s of pages of witness interviews, audio, and video, that we've all waded through to form our conclusions. No one tunes into NG to be told how we should feel about this case. What Cindy said insults our intelligence!

What the heck was this???

I fell asleep waiting for the show, thankfully I had it DVR'd, so I just finished watching it.

Where were the tough questions? Did LK not have any background on this story before he went on the air? He seemed to be buying everything they said. Never once brought up all the lies KC told LE or the fact the GA statements here do not match what his interview showed.

This show looked like paid programming for the defense....poor KC and poor A's they have been so mistreated and the OCSO is a big mean ogre.

What I learned from tonight's LK show was that there is two, yes two, Georges.
One is a stand-up guy who went forth and testified truthfully to the grand jury and the FBI. The other George was the puppet sitting next to Cindy and lied to the world while she pulled the strings.
I also think there's something wrong with the sound on my television. I think I heard Cindy deny saying the car smelled like it had a dead body in it with her call to 911; almost immediately after that audio clip was played on the show!
What a circus. But, Larry King is not a journalist. He is a talk show host. However, he could have done some homework before he started pitching those cotton ball questions.
jmo

There might be 3 Georges

We still don't know what was said to the Grand Jury. :wink:

George needs to tell the truth and set himself and Cindy free.

LP on NG tonight said the A's know Caylee is dead - spot on, I totally agree.
Out of all the people that the A's have thrown pizza at, NG is the one they shouldn't have messed with.
The list:
TM LP YM OCSO AH JG ZG WW - I thought I could remember everyone? I don't do lists.

LK moved on from the NG comment quickly. Her show is on his CNN sister station.

She was paid 'cause she had a job!

interesting, since cindy hasn't worked at her job since all this started and she's the grandmother, while the mother DOES work and gets paid during which time her kid is supposedly being held against her will after a kidnapping.

in a normal world, the mother of a kidnapped child would be too distraught to work, let alone do the kind of work CA claims KC was doing.

odd.

snipped

Most shows are scripted, and you're right, that's why they agreed because they already knew in advance nothing 'tough' would be asked.

I'd like to see Greta get a shot at them, but then they'd never agree to that I'm sure :)

Speaking of Greta, does anyone know why she stopped covering this case? I know the elections etc., now she's working on Joran. I'm so tired of her following Palin round and round too. But why is she not covering this at all ?
I miss her kindergarten class (ted, Bernie etc. ) accoding to Drew Petersons lawyer. lol :waitasec:

I swear, I would love it if we could take over NG or LKL for just one week and go over all the evidence we now have, dispute what the A's are saying, ask the real questions of the guests (no azz kissing questions and no taking callers questions about who the father is, etc) the Anthony's delusions might begin to fade...

Oh wait- the Anthony's wouldnt get it if all the evidence and reasons behind why most Americans think they are crazy were plastered onto a cast iron skillet and they were beat upside the head with it!

Argghh!

That'd be a great show I'd watch but that's exactly why the A's dislike LE so intensely, because LE keep on debunking their BS lies so methodically and verifiably. Where is the fun in that?

Sheeesh, who wants to work with folks who operate only on facts and truth when we all know that . . .

KC (and the A's) and Truth are Strangers.

That's no fun. At least pretend to go along and believe. No fair!!! You are not playing the A Game.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Helengably
Back