All Things LKL Interview **Merged**12/10/2008 Part # 2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I was thrilled when Larry read the Orlando Sheriff's statement.
Did you see how Cindy smiled when Larry read the part about
LE offering their condolences? Cindy wants everyone to think that
LE is crazy and she's the sane one.
:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::propeller:

Yes.........I saw that...........Cindy has no boundaries.

:blowkiss:

Baez should have taken his cue from the much more experienced Nejame, and shut these 2 down, or distanced himself as much as possible. This team effort approach is really the opposite of what would benefit his client.

He cannot just have somebody's testimony thrown out because it is incredibly damaging to his client. It just doesn't work that way.:blowkiss:

Well if they are trying to win people over, I can say for sure they are doing it the wrong way. More then ever people are going to hate them, all the lies! If I were Casey I would tell them to shut up and go home she has a better chance without them!

:clap::clap::woohoo::clap::clap:

I think the two of them are ready to snap.....maybe they heard something today that shook them up?

That comment from Cindy - that the reason so many people don't like George and Cindy is because of NG and LP - we all know that's not true. Most here have formed their opinions through reading the documentation in this case. There's been 1000s of pages of witness interviews, audio, and video, that we've all waded through to form our conclusions. No one tunes into NG to be told how we should feel about this case. What Cindy said insults our intelligence!

Of course we form our opinions on our own without being led by NG or LP. Leila, you hit the nail on the head! The reason these people infuriate me is because their blatant lies insult my intelligence. And I believe even an uninformed jury will see right through them too.

My take away and reflection on LKL is that overall, the A's did more harm to their cause than good. They never should have done this. They came across as not all confident in their statements (lies), uncomfortable, wishy-washy, shifty, struggling to focus and, desperate. Sad. The final campaign for KC.

The former feisty CA is gone and there were only fleeting glimpses of her former glory, like the partying photos comments.

I think JB is under extreme pressure to make the Jan 5 trial date because, 1., the longer Caylee is missing the more it looks bad for her, 2., the A's cannot keep up this defense campaign much longer and, 3., KC will NOT want to spend another 3 - 9 months in jail!

I see JB going to trial and letting the cards fall where they may, desperation amd media campaigns seems the theme for December.

Bravo! Excellent post, I totally agree!!!!!!!!!!

Can Baez do that? Surely it can't be that easy! Please say it isn't so.

George Just sunk the ship. In This day in age with the law? Come on Lawyers
Help with this one.:waitasec:

I think CA was as much an "adverb" woman tonite as her own murderess daughter. It was so bad, I almost (almost) felt sorry for them (almost)

Baez should have taken his cue from the much more experienced Nejame, and shut these 2 down, or distanced himself as much as possible. This team effort approach is really the opposite of what would benefit his client.

He cannot just have somebody's testimony thrown out because it is incredibly damaging to his client. It just doesn't work that way.:blowkiss:

Thank God for that!

There might be 3 Georges

We still don't know what was said to the Grand Jury. :wink:
Since it was the DA presenting the case to the GJ, I don't think his testimony was anything like what we heard tonight. I'm waiting to hear which version he offers at the trial and if it's this one, his statements to LE, FBI and the GJ will come back to haunt him. MOO

interesting, since cindy hasn't worked at her job since all this started and she's the grandmother, while the mother DOES work and gets paid during which time her kid is supposedly being held against her will after a kidnapping.

in a normal world, the mother of a kidnapped child would be too distraught to work, let alone do the kind of work CA claims KC was doing.

odd.

Very odd to say the least. " Got to go bump & grind for the camera, look for Caylee, check in later".
LK should have asked okay well what about the stealing of the money, cashing checks and all the Target check thefts, where not one time did MOTY, KC purchase one item for Caylee? Was KC getting paid for those videos too? How do you explain that CA?

I think the two of them are ready to snap.....maybe they heard something today that shook them up?
Yes, it was that latest sighting today in TN that got them "all shook up"! :)

(ps I absolutely love your avatar & signature pics!!!)

I am pretty sure he will not be saying the same thing when he gets on the stand. Not in front of LE he knows better. Its one thing to lie to everyone else another to lie to LE.

I know CA and GA won't get to hear each other's testimony, but I sure wish that Cindy could stay in the courtroom and hear what George has to say. If he told the truth, she would finally hear all that he seems to be "keeping from her".:mad:

I watched the LKL show, but didn't pay much attention to what was being said - figured it would be a repetition of the same lines. However, from the time the A's came on, I just watched nothing but the body language. Oh my. CA had GA's hand pinned down to the desk. It was like she was controlling a remote control robot. GA did NOT want to be there. He was only doing what he was told to do by CA. He actually squirmed when LK asked a direct question to him.

This was not good for their case. Anyone watching, whether they were familiar with the case or not could see that something was really, really OFF. CA didn't look too comfortable to begin with either. Then she went into her "routine", and she seemed to relax. I taped the show, and am going to go back and watch in slo-mo with the sound muted. When I see something interesting in body language, I will then un-mute and play back what was being said. I did this in the Scott Peterson case, and it was very revealing to see the facial expressions change in slo-mo, things we don't see in real time.

Well, I knew the whole time I was watching that this board was going crazy wild, and I knew what you guys were thinking. I'm in agreement. This whole thing was just pathetic.

Thanks, MH. I didn't think so but don't have legal background. I fully trust the Prosecution has all their ducks in a row but will be greatly relieved when justice has been fully served. And that includes any and all involved in this.

What George and Cindy did tonight on LK will really hurt their daughter come court time. What they said tonight can and probably will be used to impeach them when it comes time to testify for their daughter during her trail. What a contrast to their truthfulness when tonight's show audio is played against George's FBI interview and Cindy's 911 call about the smell in the car.
The have really screwed up. It has now reached the point where their public appearances can no longer help cast reasonable doubt on the case. Their lies on Larry's show tonight will be a central target for the prosecution.
No wonder their lawyer bowed out of the picture.
jmo

Thanks, MH. I didn't think so but don't have legal background. I fully trust the Prosecution has all their ducks in a row but will be greatly relieved when justice has been fully served. And that includes any and all involved in this.

You're welcome Lacey. I await that day as well.

Baez can toss out a certain number of jurors he doesn't like, but that's it. He can't start tossing witnesses he doesn't like.

Since it was the DA presenting the case to the GJ, I don't think his testimony was anything like what we heard tonight. I'm waiting to hear which version he offers at the trial and if it's this one, his statements to LE, FBI and the GJ will come back to haunt him. MOO

I didn't watch tonight (but I can just imagine lol) but I'm wondering what the big damage will be at trial since GA and CA aren't the accused. I'm concerned that their crazy contradicting statements will just x out their testimony and they won't be considered at all. So that doesn't really help the prosecution. It will help if they are brought up on charges themselves on another day -- but could anyone explain to me how this hurts KC ultimately?

I think they're crazy like foxes and they know when the time comes to testify they will be shown to be liars but so what?

I'm only asking because, well, I can't say how I really feel about them and because I REALLY want them behind bars, but as to KC's case what is the bearing? Excuse the ignorance, I'm sure everyone will have a good answer to make me feel better lol.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mountainsilversquirrel
Back