All Things LKL Interview **Merged**12/10/2008

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Where do you think she is, George?" "Oh (pause) Caylee (pause) hopefully with a loving family".

Cindy just said that LE didn't any evidence that Caylee is no longer with us.

I SWEAR Larry almost said a nany that doesn't exist...

He recovered though LMAO

Shame on these people calling in tips. You are furthering these people dillusions!

Miscarriage of justice...my a$$...

She told them ZG had a NY license,...ummm, she also told LE she worked at Universal, was looking for her daughter, and a whole host of other lies!

It is quite obvious, Larry doesn't know ANY of the case details. I know really believe he should retire.

Cindy said that KC was upset and scared from the first night. you know.... from day 1. Gee why wouldn't you be upset when you just got busted for having lost your daughter.

this is blowing me away.. If someone is sitting in a restaurant/mall why would they call CA tipline and not call LE

Ga says that casey was charged because LE didn;t want to do the work.
Ca says there is no motive.
Ca says there were 5 searches with LE and TES and that none have found anything.
Ga says he hopes she is with a loving family.
CA says they got a tip from TN from a gocery store. Their PI handling it and looking fr video.
CA saying that it has been a miscaiiage of justice fom the beginning and LE has not grounds for suspicion.
Sightings from California, Orlando, Mars.(Yes, I made the last one up.)

Half the time Larry King can't get the name of the person he's interviewing correct forgodsake. Let alone know the details of this case? Never!

A waste. HUGE. waste!

GA looks like he is just going along with this tip stuff & defending KC to save her cause he knows Caylee is gone. He looks like he is going to have a breakdown at any minute.

GA says the only reason they charged his daughter is because LE wanted to close the book on this and be done with it
OMG

And where are the pleas for the kidnapper to bring Caylee back to her family? Where are they? They don't do it because she is dead!
Now they go on LKL just to defend Casey..

it's a crime that these people continue to go out and "Profit" from this. The media is complicit in allowing these liars a forum to parade their made up story out in front of an uniformed public. they probably plugged their web site that funnels them dollars. These people are appalling.

I think the Anthony's made Larry promise to goes easy on them.

This interview is a joke

LK ask abou death ring, decomp................yeah CA says it's easy for LE to pin this all on KC..............
a caller...........smelled like a dead body in car.........CA never changed her mind, that the car just smelled..........bag of pizza and maggots caused smell..............now food in car for 19 days.............

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smash5070