All Things LKL Interview **Merged**12/10/2008

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I suspect the tough questions would only elicit the same strange "monkey grin" George gave the reporter the other day who asked about his about-face on the decomp.

wouldn't it be fun if lets say Larry got the flu/cold (not wishing bad on him)--and NG just showed up for the taping??? and she actually showed no sypathy for them?????

jmo
Wouldn't it be even more fun if Yuri showed up to do the interview instead of Larry?! LOL

Or maybe Larry could invite Mark F. on to ask some of the hard questions as I am sure he has a few he would LOVE to ask, too!

Wouldn't it be even more fun if Yuri showed up to do the interview instead of Larry?! LOL

Or even better, Mike Brooks, the retired FBI guy on the NG show !!! Maybe he could be a co-anchor on Larry's show on Wed. night.:woohoo::woohoo:

I wonder if they will be doing this from a local studio or traveling to NY or LA ? Maybe they should request they be interviewed from Puerto Rico, where they know Caylee is being kept hidden away.

Questions I will be submitting to Larry. (and if they aren't asked, I will never watch his show again and will advise of such in my email of questions)

- Why haven't you traveled and spent time SERIOUSLY searching in NY, NC, KY, PR, and all the other places where she has been spotted.
- How bad do you feel about putting other parents through the pain and fright of having their 3 yr. old daughters splashed across the tv as a potential "missing Caylee". Have you followed up and apologized to those families ?
- Whose dead body do you think it was in your daughters trunk ?
- Did you ask the Tow Yard owner to view their CCTV camera footage for the period the car was in the tow yard, if you are convinced someone put a dead body in it while parked there ? If not, why not ?
- Why haven't you asked/demanded a meeting with the Body Farm forensic scientists to thoroughly explain their findings to you?
- Did either of you (or LA) drive the Pontiac in the month of May, June or first week of July. If so, when and where did you go ? Time of day ? Was anyone with you in the car ? Do you have proof of your travel whereabouts in that car (like camera shots from atms, other businesses, toll booths)?
- Have each of you (and LA) provided your cell phone records to LE for the months of June and first part of July so your ping analysis can be viewed ?
- CA, what were you thinking when you washed the pants and knife?
- GA, why are you accusing the FBG of using the family pc, when we know the pc searches for chloroform, neck breaking, etc. was done long before the FBG was assigned to watch your daughter ? Do you realize that computer forensics will prove this ?
- Have each of you (and LA) now taken a polygraph test ? If not, why not, if you have nothing to hide and believe Caylee has indeed been kidnapped?
- What will you do if KC is convicted of Murder 1, and sent away for life ? Will you be publicly blasting the decision of the jury of yours and KC's peers ?

AND finally, what do each of you have to say to the public that will CONVINCE US 100% that Caylee is alive, and it was someone else's dead body in the trunk (keep in mind when answering this one, you have to explain away the hair with the "death band" that matches Caylee's, yours, KC's and LA's DNA profile, and the public knows that 3 of the 4 of the abovenamed are alive right now).

(stopping now before I run out of room)...

Great post! :clap: My only thought, or addition, to this would be to mention that taking medication is not a reason to NOT take a polygraph. Even the guy on NG who gives LDT said it wasn't a reason to not take one. That was some spin from MN, IMO.

I wonder if this is a preemptive attack for 12-11 hearing??????? Does the defense put forth anything during it or is it just proscecution?:rage::yow:

:waitasec:

I can just see it now, during the Dec. hearing and the January trial. CA raises her hand to ask questions or protest, and EVERYONE in the courtroom including the judge, turns to her and says SHUT UP ALREADY !!!!!

I would also ask them, if someone were able to convince them through scientific or other type of evidence that Caylee is deceased, will they go out and search for her remains?

And last but probably not least, I would ask CA, "where is Caylee" ????

Or even better, Mike Brooks, the retired FBI guy on the NG show !!! Maybe he could be a co-anchor on Larry's show on Wed. night.:woohoo::woohoo:
Mike better than Yuri?!! No way~! LOL

He would ask the harder questions of them tho. I want to see someone get up the nerve to ask about the descrepancies, downright lies, and the rest. We aren't ever going to see it until this goes to court, I am afraid. (sigh)

Larry should ask for me to interview them. hehehe

I wonder if they will be doing this from a local studio or traveling to NY or LA ? Maybe they should request they be interviewed from Puerto Rico, where they know Caylee is being kept hidden away.

Questions I will be submitting to Larry. (and if they aren't asked, I will never watch his show again and will advise of such in my email of questions)

- Why haven't you traveled and spent time SERIOUSLY searching in NY, NC, KY, PR, and all the other places where she has been spotted.
- How bad do you feel about putting other parents through the pain and fright of having their 3 yr. old daughters splashed across the tv as a potential "missing Caylee". Have you followed up and apologized to those families ?
- Did you ask the Tow Yard owner to view their CCTV camera footage for the period the car was in the tow yard, if you are convinced someone put a dead body in it while parked there ? If not, why not ?
- Why haven't you asked/demanded a meeting with the Body Farm forensic scientists to thoroughly explain their findings to you?
- Did either of you (or LA) drive the Pontiac in the month of May, June or first week of July. If so, when and where did you go ? Time of day ? Was anyone with you in the car ? Do you have proof of your travel whereabouts in that car (like camera shots from atms, other businesses, toll booths)?
- Have each of you (and LA) provided your cell phone records to LE for the months of June and first part of July so your ping analysis can be viewed ?
- GA, why are you accusing the FBG of using the family pc, when we know the pc searches for chloroform, neck breaking, etc. was done long before the FBG was assigned to watch your daughter ? Do you realize that computer forensics will prove this ?
- Have each of you (and LA) now taken a polygraph test ? If not, why not, if you have nothing to hide and believe Caylee has indeed been kidnapped?
- What will you do if KC is convicted of Murder 1, and sent away for life ? Will you be publicly blasting the decision of the jury of yours and KC's peers ?

AND finally, what do each of you have to say to the public that will CONVINCE US 100% that Caylee is alive, and it was someone else's dead body in the trunk (keep in mind when answering this one, you have to explain away the hair with the "death band" that matches Caylee's, yours, KC's and LA's DNA profile, and the public knows that 3 of the 4 of the abovenamed are alive right now).

Great questions! I HATE the fact that the ant farm makes $$$$ from little Caylee's torture and death. :furious: I don't know if I can watch Larry that night, I may get so angry. But some of me wants to see how the ants lie and spin....:boohoo:..hope all this lands them in jail!!!! CA/GA need to be right with KC
:behindbar

The first thing I would ask CA is why she expected everyone to go out looking for Caylee when the whole time the A's never went out looking. GA driving around a billboard does not constitute "looking". Sitting at home supposedly getting tips on Caylee's where abouts does not constitute looking either. If they believe that Caylee is alive then they would have been out searching high and low for her or out following up on the supposed "tips".

He would ask the harder questions of them tho. I want to see someone get up the nerve to ask about the descrepancies, downright lies, and the rest. We aren't ever going to see it until this goes to court, I am afraid. (sigh)

The only reason I said MBrooks over Yuri is that I keep seeing Yuri sitting in that interogation room with CA, saying "we are looking for Caylee" and touching her leg, when she asked him if he was looking for a live or a dead Caylee. He's just being to easy on her. MBrooks filled in for NG one night (Fri. before last maybe??) and he had tough comments/questions on the A's (all of them).

Editing to add that they should allow WS'rs a direct line into LK to ask the A's questions ourselves ! Now THAT would be a good show !!

Uggghhh. I just had a horrid thought. I bet the new PR person (the "I don't know how to wash my hair lady" ) will be with them on the show.

Uggghhh. I just had a horrid thought. I bet the new PR person (the "I don't know how to wash my hair lady" ) will be with them on the show.

That is a horrid thought. She is the epitome of the 'great unwashed.' In appearance and attitude.

Good questions - lets not forget one key question

Why haven't you, or LA or Casey pleaded to these 'kidnappers' in the media, to return Caylee safe?

Not to take away from Larry King - is the 20/20 show or the 48 hours mystery next Friday a repeat? Because of the pre-trial coming up on the 11th?

I've been marveling at Larry King's restraint all this time. I'm shocked he hasn't done it sooner. He's a terrible interviewer and the whole thing will be nauseating. I'd rather stick pins in my eyes than watch that garbage.

These people need to be on Springer if you really want to hit them with hard questions.

Larry King doesn't have it in him to do that.

BUT: Instead of being like EVERY other interviewer, giving them a lengthy preface to the question they're about to ask, including justification for it, so they start running the standard answer tape in their heads, why on earth doesnt anyone just say 2 words:

WHERES CAYLEE

WHAT ID SHE TELL YOU SHE DID WITH HER

everyone tiptoes around these morons. Its frustrating. Can you imagine your parents questioning like that when we were kids and did something wrong? If they beat me and found out I didnt do it, they'd say " thats for the last time when you did do it and didnt get caught" lol

The good side: LE is listening. Very closely. Taking notes. Comparing. Just more rope to hang themselves.
AND...Larry King and MV from Today wont be examining them on the stand, throwing lob ball questions. Prosecuters want direct answers no stories or disortations.

Not to take away from Larry King - is the 20/20 show or the 48 hours mystery next Friday a repeat? Because of the pre-trial coming up on the 11th?

Actually, it's Dateline NBC on Friday Dec. 12, covering the story.
I think it's new.

I agree.......they really really dislike him,surprise surprise. :D

And re the last sentence....can I join you? :D

Let's face it - there will be NO hard questions asked. I'm sure the Anthonys make this a stipulation prior to appearing. That being the case, I refuse to watch more dancing around the truth, smoke and mirrors, nor a bad parody of grieving grandparents. I will NOT be watching that show or any other show that has the obfuscators on.

My opinion only.

George and Cindy will be guests on Larry King this Wednesday.
Now is a good time to think of some tough questions for Larry to ask these people. Maybe some of us will be lucky enough to call in, otherwise try to email him some questions that C & G can't dance around.

I have been to CNN and Larry King...cannot find verification that the A's will appear. Link, please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member