All Things LKL Interview **Merged**12/10/2008

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cindy just said that she has opened her fridge herself & made the statement...Something died in here.

She's blaming the trunk smell on a bag of rotting food that was in the trunk for 19 days

She said that the Tow Yard manager even said that that was the cause of the smell (How would he know?)

My bold: EXACTLY! He assumed it was the pizza that caused the smell....well, we know what happens when you assume. :eek:

OMG - George looks like he's choking back tears as they show the montage. He's gonna faint or something. Deep breath now.

YOu guys see this???

I think George might have that stroke Casey said he had several months ago...

SPEW Spew Spew...... ! LE is going to take this to the bank The A's recieve their Oscar.

1/2 truth # 1....."LE MADE UP THEIR MINDS IN FIRST 2 HOURS"

Yep. cause she spent the first 2 hours lying to them

"i've opened my refrigerator and made the comment "Something died in here."" (CA explaining the dead body comment)

I mean, I've made that comment, but JOKING. Who jokes on a 911 call? I mean she obviously didn't REALLY think something died in her fridge.

She kills me with the trash- I want to be like, "Lady, after Hurricane Katrina I smelled MORE trash and rotting food locked in airtight refrigerators after months- even rotting dead chickens from factories that were destroyed- still not like a dead body.

Someone please remove these two from national TV....they are way out of their league. Anyone with half a brain can see right thru the two of them. CA just sat on national TV and equated the smell in the trunk to "something spoiled in her fridge", she cant be serious. George cant even answer a simple question without stumbling over his own words or looking to CA for a save. This kind of spectical should be illegal.

JMO

I have so wanted to just put off CA/GA to grieving GP's but I am now way over it they are trying to sway a jury pool by doing these things as is Jose and this is exactly why the SA wanted to put a muzzle on these ppl. with the motion they filed to keep there mouths shut.

Okay, now the photos at Fusian were staged for publicity and KC was paid for the pics. Right!!!!!!!!! That's enough! :bang:

OMG, the brazen lies that come outta that woman's mouth. I hope to God some of our people here get through as callers :x

This is the most onesided interview I have ever seen

Cindy said that only one photo was taken after June 16th & that photo was staged - She said that Casey Posed for the photo to lure people into the club - Casey was working

Caylees dad died again...................
GA lied, he KNOWS human decomp
and he is saying 'garbage' in bag

STAGED PHOTO AT FUSION!!!

Thank GOD she was only ACTING like she was having a good time!! It must be tough to do, with being that tore up over her daughter missing HAHAHA

George just lied big time, stating that the smell in the car was what garbage that sat in a car for a month smells like.

OMG good question from caller. GA is asked what his professional opinion of the smell in the car .... GA answers my professional opinion is that I never realized that garbage could smell that bad ..... OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Staged photo's of Fusion my *** Only 1 photo was taken @ June 16th. GA contradicting that the smell isn't decomp but garbage smell. We have it on tape what you said GA dosen't he think many viewers have seen them. WOW

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beffers101