All things Meter Reader UPDATE: No Reward

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I wonder if he peed first, or found the bag first...

Hero is a bit strong of a word, alert & inquisitive maybe, but not really a hero.

I along with thousands of other people have spent the last 148 days searching pings, ping maps, reading thousands of pages of documents, listening to interviews with people who make very little if any sense, we've neglected our own families and our jobs, all for a precious baby girl. I personally have invested well over 500 hours of my life into finding this precious baby. For me, Hero does not even begin to define this man. He is without a doubt "Heaven Sent" and a simple "Thank you" seems far too inadequate to properly convey what I fell in my heart for him.

Mr. Utility Worker aka Angel,
May God bless you and keep you Sir, May HE make HIS face to shine upon you always. HE spoke, and you Sir, heard HIS voice. Well done good and faithful servant!

And YES, by all means, GIVE THE MAN THE MONEY!

Thank you sir for being a hero! What you did was very commendable and I hope you are ok after what you went thru today.
God Bless you.

I want to tell you "Thank You" and give you a Starbuck's card!! If it weren't for that last coffee you had this morning...Caylee may not be with us tonight.

You did the right thing from the minute you found her and saw it through until she was safely in the hands of the right people. The scrutiny, the embarrassment, and the rest of what you will continue to endure by this action will be worth it. You were where you were supposed to be today. You deserve accolades and sincere appreciation. You may not feel like Caylee's hero, but rest assured...you are.

Well done.

Oh this thread is so beautiful. It's the first time I've cried today. I hope Mr. Meter Man reads it. I send my love and thanks to this man. xooo

Talk about Karma.......

The Anthony's are out of town. Last night Cindy states that LE "didn't have any proof that Caylee was dead."

12 Hours later "Nature Calls" and a man literally walks right up to where Caylee lay.

Thanks for doing the right thing

You have given her (or some child) peace and, soon, a proper resting place. Thank you for the way you handled it. God bless you. (I also hope you get any reward money being offered.)

Look, when you gotta go, you gotta go...thank goodness he had the sense to check the bag!!

The Lord used you today to find her body and bring closure.

I hope you stop and realize that you are a true witness to what the power of the Lord can do to make people act.

I am certain that the rest of your life will be bountiful. God Bless you & your family

I am sure that this man would have got the shock of his life upon opening that bag and a skull rolling out
That is horrifying for anyone to experience
I am sure he is feeling a lot of things at the moment
Shock , horror and also perhaps relief - that he has very in ALL LIKELYHOOD solved the disappearance of beautiful Caylee

You are a hero! May God give you love and peace of mind...:blowkiss:

God bless you Mr Meter man, you were sent by a higher power{and a urgent need to potty} and you found our missing Angel, Im sure you are quite upset finding her that way, I know I would be, but Caylee says thank you:) And so do all of us at WS

Huggz

Poppy

PLEASE give that hero the/any reward money!! In this economy, he could be one of the zillions out there on the brink of losing their home, etc!!! NG, pay him BIG to come on your show, People Mag - pay him big! TV, movie deal, book deal, I say give it to him - and do it right away to deny related "OTHERS" from making the $$$ to add to the big bucks they have made off of this tragedy!!

I have a feeling a hero like this man would most likely do something with at least some of the money to help missing children - have the "others" who have made money off of this donated anything to missing children???! I think not.

cocoamom, I agree this man deserves the reward! (if this is Caylee, and I think it is) I just cannot help but wonder if there would be a problem actually getting the reward money. I am not sure the people who put the reward money up are above board. Time will tell.

Yes, this man is a hero!

I agree he should get a reward, but I doubt he would take it. I am sure that he is just glad he was at the right place at the right time. I thank him so much for checking the bag, and yes, for peeing in the woods. Who would've thought?

I'm sure he is glad to have stumbled upon the "right place at the right time" too. But honestly...if he's offered a reward... (I thought it was only $50,000 for a "not alive" Caylee.)...he SHOULDN'T have to feel guilty for accepting it! Right? I'm a big believer in fate. Perhaps this man is facing forecloser on his home. Or whatever. There's NOTHING wrong with a "silver lining" in a bad situation. Gosh, I hope this came out right. JMHO.

From what I recall, the $50,000 was offered by LP on NG a month or two ago . The $225,000 or $250,000 was for an alive Caylee offered by Kidfinders or the Never Lose Hope Foundation. I hope LP's reward is still on the table and he makes good on it. This man really deserves it. If not for him, she may have never been found. It's really a miracle how God sent him into those woods today - to pee of all things.

From what I recall, the $50,000 was offered by LP on NG a month or two ago . The $225,000 or $250,000 was for an alive Caylee offered by Kidfinders or the Never Lose Hope Foundation. I hope LP's reward is still on the table and he makes good on it. This man really deserves it. If not for him, she may have never been found. It's really a miracle how God sent him into those woods today - to pee of all things.

:clap::clap::clap:

I'm amazed his name hasn't come out yet and that the media is not camped outside his house.

Which is a good thing, IMO, unless he wants to come forward. He's probably had a difficult enough day as it is.

God bless you and thank you. Caylee finally got her "hero".

When the man found the missing woman who had simply taken off in WI, we learned he was a Forest Ranger and it was while he was on duty. It fell under his job title and he was not able to collect the reward.

It could be similar circumstances here since he was on duty for a City job. This could prevent him from collecting money for such a find even if he does deserve a reward. (It would be up to the Mayor's office, I think.)

I am not certain there is any reward at this point either.

I wonder if he peed first, or found the bag first...

I've been wondering all day if he peed near the bag..That wouldn't be nearly as bad as on the bag (who would do that?) but still bad enough..It seems to me that could destroy evidence.

I'm just glad he had to pee & would like to thank his bladder!

All kidding aside..Sincerely!..THANK YOU!!!!!!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nocturnalmeee
Back