Allison Baden-Clay, GENERAL CASE DISCUSSION THREAD -#31

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like to ask a question about number plates. The SETTLED plate is on the Prado, right? And ALLISON on the Captiva. Who then has 5ETTLE(?) on a dark blue Honda? Or who did? Is that NBC's car? I don't know if there was more at the end of it because it was cut out of the photo.

Actually, forget that. I looked up previous WS postings. It belongs to one of the partners. Now an ex partner apparently. Does anyone know when they left the business and how friendly they remain with the family?

Ok, here goes again ;)
Facts:

• Prado had ALLISON and C21 stickers all around - for years (abc mostly drove)
  • Black Lexus had SETTLED - for years (gbc mostly drove)
approx. 1 month before tragedy new configuration and up to tragedy:

• Prado gets SETTLED, c21 stickers removed from everywhere except on back (gbc mostly drove)
  • Black Lexus disappears
  • Silver Captiva on the scene with new std. issue QLD plates (only ever saw ABC driving)
  • ALLISON's plates not around
I don't have any information on the blue vehicle.

I'm still trying to catch up but has anyone posted a link to the Court Lists for Monday? I was trying to find the time and see if I could pop down in my lunch break or something, but could only find this Supreme/District Court list and couldnt see Baden-Clay name on it anywhere.

http://www.courts.qld.gov.au/__external/CourtsLawList/Brisbane.htm

Is there another list or have I missed something here (am a bit 'brain-dead' right now).

That wasn't me. And it is unusual for blood to be emitted unless there has been serious - and I mean MAJOR - internal injuries. It's not like in the movies where blood comes oozing out of the mouth when somebody dies on the floor. I have seen countless cases with ruptured aortas, for example - and that is a LOT of blood. But not on the outside - there's no communication between the aorta and outside unless you've been stabbed. Or unless you have a thing called an aorto-enteric fistula, which I'm sure Allison would NOT have had.

The bladder and bowels can discharge as muscles relax, and saliva and sputum can dribble out of the mouth. Any nurses on here would know, having most likely had to lay out patients who have died, and would know what needs cleaning up.

But blood would be unusual. I've seen countless victims of major trauma, and it is not common for blood to be emitted from normal orifices - from wounds, sure.

That's why I thought of a nosebleed as a possible cause of that blood in the back of the car.

And as I and others have said previously - that may have been from earlier. What's to say that Allison didn't have a nosebleed in the car previously?

If Allison was in the water for the 11 days, couldn't the chipped tooth have come from her head hitting something whilst in the water? MOO

Gerard Baden-Clay's father Nigel denied close contact with his son at Arthur Gorrie Correctional Centre

July 07, 2012 12:00AM

THE father of Gerard Baden-Clay has been banned from having a contact visit with his imprisoned son.
Nigel Baden-Clay has applied to gain direct access to the former real estate agent, 41, who last month was charged with murdering his wife Allison, but has been denied it by authorities.

Mr Baden-Clay Sr has already visited his son at Arthur Gorrie Correctional Centre but it was a "non-contact" visit. They remained separated by glass, but could hear each other talk. A contact visit means they would be in the same room and could hug.

All conversations on the phone or in person between prisoners and visitors are monitored by Queensland Corrective Services officers and can also be recorded, except those with the prisoners' lawyers.

The Courier-Mail understands Mr Baden-Clay Sr demanded to see his son at Indooroopilly police station when Gerard was first arrested and charged on June 13 with murder and interfering with a corpse.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...rectional-centre/story-e6freoof-1226419399042

Ok, here goes again ;)
Facts:

• Prado gets SETTLED, c21 stickers removed from everywhere except on back (gbc mostly drove)
  • Black Lexus disappears
  • Silver Captiva on the scene with new std. issue QLD plates (only ever saw ABC driving)

Thank you Brookster :tyou:

If Allison was in the water for the 11 days, couldn't the chipped tooth have come from her head hitting something whilst in the water? MOO

Yup - certainly a possibility. Good thinking, 99..... ;)

Someone here posted this article weeks ago -

"Corpses in water always lie with the face down and with the head hanging. Buffeting in the
water commonly produces post-mortem head injuries, which may be difficult to distinguish
from injuries sustained during life."
http://www.dundee.ac.uk/forensicmedicine/notes/water.pdf

I'm still trying to catch up but has anyone posted a link to the Court Lists for Monday? I was trying to find the time and see if I could piop down in my lunch break or something, but could only find this Supreme/District Court list and couldnt see Baden-Clay name on it anywhere.

http://www.courts.qld.gov.au/__external/CourtsLawList/Brisbane.htm

Is there another list or have I missed something here (am a bit 'brain-dead' right now).

I posted the info a couple of pages back...

He is due to appear in the Brisbane Magistrates Court on July 9 for committal mention

http://m.news.com.au/QLD/pg/0/fi1625385.htm
--------------------------------

Brisbane Magistrates Court

This list is updated at 6:45am and 8:45am each day

http://www.courts.qld.gov.au/__external/CourtsLawList/BrisbaneMagCourt.pdf

Snap Marly.
grinning-smiley-030.gif

He's driving the SETTLED car! Is that pic taken at the jail?

I always thought that EBC would be safe from involvement IMO, under 'Spousal Privilege' should the face-call be a key piece of evidence. Under Spousal Privilege NBC could/would have refused to implicate/incriminate her in 'The Call '(or events thereafter) pleading Spousal Privilege. This was overturned in the High Court 30th .Nov. 2011.Talk about luck......or not.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2011-11-30/court-overturns-womans-right-to-spousal-privilege/3705050

The High Court has found there is no common law right to spousal privilege, when considering whether a woman from Queensland's Gold Coast could refuse to give evidence that may incriminate her husband.

It is my understanding that they can identify that the hair strand is similar to that of a person but in order to get a direct match, they need the hair follicle to carry out the DNA testing. IMO

Forensics can also detect if the hair is from a deceased body if it shows a certain type of banding on it. This was used to identify one single hair in the Caylee Anthony case/trial last year. From memory it was the first time this type of testing had been used in a law court. Although from what I've read the tests may not be 100% accurate.

Ok, here goes again ;)
Facts:

• Black Lexus disappears

Sorry to appear so ignorant, but I am asking about 5ETTLE, which has been mentioned here already. It was mentioned that his one of GBC's business partners had that plate, and I know it was on a blue Honda, possibly a HRV. It's the blue Honda I'm asking about. Small blue 4WD sound familiar people? Think about it. That is the car I'm looking for.

I guess I wasn't all bad though. I got the Prado right. I knew it was SETTLED, but I didn't know Captiva no longer had ALLISON, so thank you for putting that out there. I didn't remember reading that here.

I am still looking for information about the owner of the blue Honda 5ETTLE. When did they pull out of the business and are they still friendly with the BCs. I know they were friendly in January '11, but have lost track after that.

The article has now been removed. Maybe because it shouldn't have been put up till 12?

Gerard Baden-Clay's father Nigel denied close contact with his son at Arthur Gorrie Correctional Centre

July 07, 2012 12:00AM

THE father of Gerard Baden-Clay has been banned from having a contact visit with his imprisoned son.
Nigel Baden-Clay has applied to gain direct access to the former real estate agent, 41, who last month was charged with murdering his wife Allison, but has been denied it by authorities.

Mr Baden-Clay Sr has already visited his son at Arthur Gorrie Correctional Centre but it was a "non-contact" visit. They remained separated by glass, but could hear each other talk. A contact visit means they would be in the same room and could hug.

All conversations on the phone or in person between prisoners and visitors are monitored by Queensland Corrective Services officers and can also be recorded, except those with the prisoners' lawyers.

The Courier-Mail understands Mr Baden-Clay Sr demanded to see his son at Indooroopilly police station when Gerard was first arrested and charged on June 13 with murder and interfering with a corpse.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...rectional-centre/story-e6freoof-1226419399042

I bet the old boy would like a contact visit so he can whisper something to his son.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThatMeryl