Allison Baden-Clay, GENERAL CASE DISCUSSION THREAD -#31

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
As promised I've been searching for the origin of the geocache discussion.

Below is the first mention still on the site. The preceeding post that led to the post below appears to have been removed. Though, I can't imagine why.

Originally Posted by willough
Oh my.....Freaky indeed. Imagine, if Allison was the cache to be found.

Not quite what i meant, lol... I think if i am interpreting this comment correctly, we might have our canoeist?!?!
IMO only.
DarkShadow I think.

This is post #348 on Thread #17

The discussion continues on from this further into the thread.

Yes it was suggested by the member Dark Shadow that he "might" have been the canoeist. The deletions were because names not connected to Allison's case were mentioned in the link that had been posted re the geocaches.

If you read a couple pages further into that same thread #348, page 17, post #403...DarkShadow said....

Sorry everyone, false alarm on the canoeist / kayaker...
http://geocaching.com.au/cache/gc2d7dc
Seems he WAS refering to the 'torment of his search', rather than the 'torment of his find'.
Oh well, back to the drawing board... after i catch some zzzz's that is

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=8003570&postcount=403"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #17[/ame]

Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraMars
I heard recently that there is a man in Anstead (Mt Crosby Rd I think?) who keeps a logbook type thing with details of any suspicious or out of the ordinary goings on, mainly car regos and times of seen cars. (It does seem a pretty out there thing to do, I think he is an older guy)

Apparently he spoke to police, but no idea whether he had any details that were helpful.

not really, i was in highschool when Sharron Phillips went missing, car left on side of road, it is now a cold case. From that moment on whenever I see a car on side if road, I take note of movement of people in and around it as I drive past, never felt like I should stop as yet, but I certainly take down regos or descriptions at the location in case sometjing dodgy is reported in the news.

END QUOTE.

I'm the same. I also take note when I hear loud bangs. I immediately verify the time, number of bangs, and how many seconds there are between bangs. Just in case they are gunshots. The wonder of smart phones is that I can take photos of cars in weird locations, so I have evidence to supply police if necessary. Just today I took a pic of a car parked in strange and illegal location. The driver came back to the car, saw me, then moved the car, while I watched her interestedly for a while. She didn't like it much!

UfoldingTruth said:
Respectfully snipped...

It is a good question..IF GBC did it and IF he did not want her found, how does that help in his immediate financial situation.. if the body is not found it is 7 yrs isnt it before a missing person can be declared dead and life insurance claimed?

But theres a couple of IF's in there, even if guilty, we don't know he did not want her found.. Maybe its more just a case of not thinking it through..as with a few other things that are alleged.. some of it all very silly. IMO

clara123 said:
Sorry, I have not had time to read back through recent posts; just responding to the first one I read because for a few days now I have been wondering: perhaps there is a connection between the location of the body under the bridge and the fact that it was a 'geocache' location. Perhaps if the murderer KNEW that area contained a geocache then that person could be reasonably certain that the body would be found eventually. Assuming body not washed from (very far) upstream of course. .

Thanks Clara, Yes I recall all the discussions about the geocache..and perhaps that is correct that Allison was placed there deliberately.. That does definitely point to having some plan to it and not a mad panic.. My questrion in my post was more a looking at the otherside, of the discussion of some saying if the body was left further upstream and that he may not have wanted her found. But if thats the case, it would not have helped in terms of the life insurance payout, at least in the immediate future. So was all perhaps it was all planned as to where Allison was left(If GBC is the killer as allaged).. I guess eventually we will maybe find out some of this information..

I gave it a try myself and googled Bruce Overland Images.

There is a FB page too, but locked up good and tight with no pics or anything visible. Can't even see his friends.

Oops! Sorry. Wasn't sure it was ok, but did think it was interesting to look from another point of view.

Agreed wholeheartedly Timmy! Analyze/debate the facts as we know them and the possibilities therein, minus GBC.

As long as you all do so without seeming to make light of a murder investigation, or bashing peripheral players in the case.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraMars
I heard recently that there is a man in Anstead (Mt Crosby Rd I think?) who keeps a logbook type thing with details of any suspicious or out of the ordinary goings on, mainly car regos and times of seen cars. (It does seem a pretty out there thing to do, I think he is an older guy)

Apparently he spoke to police, but no idea whether he had any details that were helpful.

not really, i was in highschool when Sharron Phillips went missing, car left on side of road, it is now a cold case. From that moment on whenever I see a car on side if road, I take note of movement of people in and around it as I drive past, never felt like I should stop as yet, but I certainly take down regos or descriptions at the location in case sometjing dodgy is reported in the news.

END QUOTE.

I'm the same. I also take note when I hear loud bangs. I immediately verify the time, number of bangs, and how many seconds there are between bangs. Just in case they are gunshots. The wonder of smart phones is that I can take photos of cars in weird locations, so I have evidence to supply police if necessary. Just today I took a pic of a car parked in strange and illegal location. The driver came back to the car, saw me, then moved the car, while I watched her interestedly for a while. She didn't like it much!

Woof, I remember the Sharon Phillips case too. I had thought that they had solved that one, but I must be getting mixed up..

I too take note of things, that appear odd. Only last night I heard what I thought was screams(wasn't sure, but think it may have been a koala though, lol. If you have ever heard a female koala, you'll understand)and took note of the exact time even though I thought I was having an overactive imagination. I think I've spent too much time thinking about this case as I had to make note of the time and I was imagining being in the situation of waking up to police on the door step asking if we had heard anything or noticed anything the night before.. we are on acreage too..We have also contacted police after seeing a vehicle unusally parked at a regular time in our area- it was an odd place for it to park and quite often would have a car meet up with it there- always different cars..we suspected drugs.. apparently our suscpicions were correct. Sometimes I think people think they will be less recognized/noticed in a quiet, secluded area.. but often the locals are on the ball. (usually I think in a public place people may be less likely to notice something)..MOO

I have found some interesting information by googling Nigel Clay Zimbabwe and found the following information, which was updated on June 9, 2012. When you click on GBC, it takes you to his information, including his marriage to Allison Dickie. Her date of death is listed as 30 April, 2012 at Kholo Creek, Anstead. murdered. Astounding, as that is the date of the discovery of her body, NOT her date of death. This site is 'The Peerage'. Can you believe it -they all think they are so much better than anyone else and above the law. Incredible! IMO

http://thepeerage.com/p6368.htm

Think you may have to copy and paste this link if it doesn't work.

I have found some interesting information by googling Nigel Clay Zimbabwe and found the following information, which was updated on June 9, 2012. When you click on GBC, it takes you to his information, including his marriage to Allison Dickie. Her date of death is listed as 30 April, 2012 at Kholo Creek, Anstead. murdered. Astounding, as that is the date of the discovery of her body, NOT her date of death. This site is 'The Peerage'. Can you believe it -they all think they are so much better than anyone else and above the law. Incredible! IMO

Thats interesting. Wonder who updated that so quickly?

Thanks KG1.

I'm not sure how Austrailian processes work, but in the US, it is standard practice to list the date of death as the day the body/remains are found.

Often it is not possible to ascertain the true "date of death".

Woof, I remember the Sharon Phillips case too. I had thought that they had solved that one, but I must be getting mixed up..

Eeek.. I thought they had solved it or had a suspect.. Just googled it and found this..
http://australianmissingpersonsregister.com/SharronPhillips.htm

Apparently as the article says, Valmae Beck and Barrie Watts (who killed Sian Kingi) were linked to Sharon Phillips death, as well as a number of other girls deaths..

Watts pleaded not guilty to murdering Helen Mary Feeney, a 31-year-old student, between October 29 and December 1, 1987.

Beck testified that Watts had dumped Ms Feeney's body and burned it at a rubbish tip near Lowood, west of Brisbane.

But detectives believe the body was actually disposed of elsewhere and Beck knows the location.

Beck has been questioned about the disappearance of 14-year-old Sophie Helen Woodman, who went missing on March 21, 1980, after leaving her Perth home with a girlfriend and travelling to the eastern states.

She and Watts have been linked to the murders of Sharron Phillips, 20, in Brisbane's outer west, Stella Mary Farrugia, 19, and Louise Bell, 10, in Adelaide.

link to a CM article also..http://couriermail.com.au/news/queensland/did-valmae-beck-kill-sharron/story-e6freoof-1111116295654

Thats interesting. Wonder who updated that so quickly?

Yes, I do wonder. Well, it needs another update to that page. GBC charged on 13 June 2012 with the murder of ABC at Brookvale on 19 April 2012.

Thanks KG1.

I'm not sure how Austrailian processes work, but in the US, it is standard practice to list the date of death as the day the body/remains are found.

Often it is not possible to ascertain the true "date of death".

Thanks summer breeze.

Maybe the site is updated from the US then. You would think that accuracy of DOD would be more useful. JMO

Don't blame The Peerage for that. Lord BP was a peer, so the descendants will be there too. It's a great site. Used it many times for research.

Don't blame The Peerage for that. Lord BP was a peer, so the descendants will be there too. It's a great site. Used it many times for research.

I am not knocking the site and I understand the descendants following on in the lineage. I should have used a new paragraph for my final comments.

What I was trying to say is that the BCs, because of their lineage, apparently think it is beneath them to co-operate in the investigation of Allison's murder. That is the impression I get anyway. JMO

Eeek.. I thought they had solved it or had a suspect.. Just googled it and found this..

Apparently as the article says, Valmae Beck and Barrie Watts (who killed Sian Kingi) were linked to Sharon Phillips death, as well as a number of other girls deaths..

Watts pleaded not guilty to murdering Helen Mary Feeney, a 31-year-old student, between October 29 and December 1, 1987.

Beck testified that Watts had dumped Ms Feeney's body and burned it at a rubbish tip near Lowood, west of Brisbane.

But detectives believe the body was actually disposed of elsewhere and Beck knows the location.

Beck has been questioned about the disappearance of 14-year-old Sophie Helen Woodman, who went missing on March 21, 1980, after leaving her Perth home with a girlfriend and travelling to the eastern states.

She and Watts have been linked to the murders of Sharron Phillips, 20, in Brisbane's outer west, Stella Mary Farrugia, 19, and Louise Bell, 10, in Adelaide.

These two were lurking around my daughters school in Minden but luckily the principal at the time noticed and reported it to marburg police. It went from there. Also a friend of mine was on the jury duty for valmae beck and told me what they did to that poor child. You would throw up if I told you.

That is just what they think, the case has remained unsolved and was closed as UNSOLVED. The body has never been found. Beck and Watts were believed to have been is WA at the time she went missing so, yes they think they had a link but it does not look like it. :-(

http://z13.invisionfree.com/PorchlightAustralia/index.php?showtopic=700

Case Closed in 2009 - Cold and Unsolved unfortunately.....
http://southern-star.whereilive.com.au/news/story/sharron-case-is-closed/

These two were lurking around my daughters school in Minden but luckily the principal at the time noticed and reported it to marburg police. It went from there. Also a friend of mine was on the jury duty for valmae beck and told me what they did to that poor child. You would throw up if I told you.

Yep.. I think a bit of it came out at time of trial.. I was only youngish myself. But I clearly remember that case. It has stuck in my mind. I know that they tortured the poor girl.. You are right I am sure I would be repulsed..

Those two are definitely 2 you would not want lurking anywhere near your area or any area for that matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JMpavashootski