Allison Baden-Clay - GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD #33

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
To be honest, the entire story and the entire bridge/camp/creek location seems off to me. Why, of ALL the possible scenarios he could have come up with, would he decide this if he was attempting to make her look suicidal, it seems WRONG...

"I'll take her out and 'plant' her at that bridge near the scout camp." Why in the hell would this be a plausible place that she might take herself? it would be bloody eerie and dark and just plain scary out there at night all by yourself... so what could make him think....'oh that is SO the spot that will substantiate my story'

Cant get my head around that.....sometimes I think that something DID go down out there that night, maybe between TM, GBC and Allison. Scratches even may have occurred here, during confrontation, before all parties left there ALIVE.

but no, Allison wouldnt leave the children home to chase after him, still, I dont see the relevance of this place unless it really was not planned and he had to make decisions quickly, hence, not much thought went into it. (starting to get a feel for this idea)

Min, most of us don't have experiences of this kind (and rely on stories in the msm or crime stories) but would it be safe to say that if a woman was being strangled she would scratch her perpetrator on or near the face and neck, as apart from kicking, that would be one of the few things she could manage to do. IMO

http://www.businessballs.com/body-language.htm#mouth-body-language

biting the lip is typically a sign of nervousness, it often means anxiety or worryhttp://www.businessballs.com/body-language.htm#mouth-body-language

however, this is more interesting regarding the eyes shifting from side to side:

http://changingminds.org/techniques/body/parts_body_language/eyes_body_language.htmLateral movement

Eyes moving from side-to-side can indicate shiftiness and lying, as if the person is looking for an escape route in case they are found out.
Lateral movement can also happen when the person is being conspiratorial, as if they are checking that nobody else is listening.
Eyes may also move back and forth sideways (and sometimes up and down) when the person is visualizing a big picture and is literally looking it over.

yay...I linked

Whoohoo, well done!

Yeah I know the body language can have those meanings. I was thinking in terms of if she didn't know what had happened, why else she'd be anxious or nervous. I'm not convinced she knew anything at that stage but I could be wrong. MOO

To be honest, the entire story and the entire bridge/camp/creek location seems off to me. Why, of ALL the possible scenarios he could have come up with, would he decide this if he was attempting to make her look suicidal, it seems WRONG...

"I'll take her out and 'plant' her at that bridge near the scout camp." Why in the hell would this be a plausible place that she might take herself? it would be bloody eerie and dark and just plain scary out there at night all by yourself... so what could make him think....'oh that is SO the spot that will substantiate my story'

Cant get my head around that.....sometimes I think that something DID go down out there that night, maybe between TM, GBC and Allison. Scratches even may have occurred here, during confrontation, before all parties left there ALIVE.

but no, Allison wouldnt leave the children home to chase after him, still, I dont see the relevance of this place unless it really was not planned and he had to make decisions quickly, hence, not much thought went into it. (starting to get a feel for this idea)

If you are familiar with the area it is the only isolated place that you could make a suicide plausible by someone jumping from a bridge with enough height to cause death.

I was gobsmacked by the evidence at the bail hearing that indicated it was premeditated as I had always thought DV and Allison was killed in the heat of an argument. How wrong I was IMO.

In this video, isn't that the same shirt he had on the day he was arrested?

Yes it seems the same shirt....also looks like pink shirt in his party boy days...think he liked pink...lol. (photos courtesy of member DorkWhisperer)

gbc1a.jpg

gbc2a.jpg

gbc3.jpg

With regards to GBCs debts - as detailed here

http://www.news.com.au/national/ger...d-in-court-claim/story-e6frfkvr-1226406037780

The $335000 as guarantor on a mortgage - is this a debt because the person he is guaranteeing has failed to pay up on their mortgage? Or a potential debt IN CASE the person doesnt pay up on their mortgage?

Am I right in thinking either his debts were actually smaller if this is potential debt...or he is paying someone else's mortgage because they have defaulted?

Whoohoo, well done!

Yeah I know the body language can have those meanings. I was thinking in terms of if she didn't know what had happened, why else she'd be anxious or nervous. I'm not convinced she knew anything at that stage but I could be wrong. MOO

absolutely BJ...I would be hugely anxious if my brother was in the firing line AND I thought he might be guilty or not telling the truth..Id be biting away like crazy....and probably checking the hell out of the people listening to him

Ive said this many times, that Olivia's behaviour could easily be construed both ways MOO

absolutely BJ...I would be hugely anxious if my brother was in the firing line AND I thought he might be guilty or not telling the truth..Id be biting away like crazy....and probably checking the hell out of the people listening to him

Ive said this many times, that Olivia's behaviour could easily be construed both ways MOO

Minni, I have to be honest with you, my thoughts initially were the same as yours and I had to force myself to think outside of that and look for another reason for it.

Min, most of us don't have experiences of this kind (and rely on stories in the msm or crime stories) but would it be safe to say that if a woman was being strangled she would scratch her perpetrator on or near the face and neck, as apart from kicking, that would be one of the few things she could manage to do. IMO

I know Mani....I have pictured her in my head doing this too many times :(

Im just entertaining other ideas as to why out there? could she have followed him? it doesnt really flow, I just cant see him choosing here unless it was spur of the moment, I mean if he planned this out so well, what was the attraction out at Mt Crosby? It doesn't seem to gel MOO

I know Mani....I have pictured her in my head doing this too many times :(

Im just entertaining other ideas as to why out there? could she have followed him? it doesnt really flow, I just cant see him choosing here unless it was spur of the moment, I mean if he planned this out so well, what was the attraction out at Mt Crosby? It doesn't seem to gel MOO

Minni, EGO...he's the victim of course and Allison "did it" to spite him, payback for what he did so that now everytime he goes there he'll be reminded of what he did and what he lost. MOO

Or as mentioned before, he left her there to make it look like someone else did it to get at him.

Does anyone recall a poster several threads ago, who worked with GBC and ABC at flight centre many years ago? They posted a photo of a very young GBC from the late 1990s from memory. He looked different! I wonder if that poster is still here - it was so interesting hearing about them from those days. It is kind of interesting to see what things were like in the past, as we try to make sense of how things eventuated for them. I wonder if their relationship was always up and down - or was it only in later years when the pressure of money, children etc set in (and bad decisions made)?

Marly thankyou for this photo...it has me cracking up!!!

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=24428

On that note, I am off to beddy byes :eek:fftobed:

I just wanted to say that I am so glad that now whenever anyone talks about Allison, we all say "ALLISON". We use her name rather than her initials, as in the beginning, most of the time, we all said ABC.

It is a little bit of a testament to how closely many of us have grown to feel about her. And its strange to think we started out calling her ABC...seems so impersonal now

well, goodnight all...I have enjoyed everyones posts tonight very much...great atmosphere on here tonight

Does anyone recall a poster several threads ago, who worked with GBC and ABC at flight centre many years ago? They posted a photo of a very young GBC from the late 1990s from memory. He looked different! I wonder if that poster is still here - it was so interesting hearing about them from those days. It is kind of interesting to see what things were like in the past, as we try to make sense of how things eventuated for them. I wonder if their relationship was always up and down - or was it only in later years when the pressure of money, children etc set in (and bad decisions made)?

Was that the same poster who said GBC wasn't very nice even back then? Could have been a different one. I know there was someone who knew him way back when.

Marly thankyou for this photo...it has me cracking up!!!

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=24428

On that note, I am off to beddy byes :eek:fftobed:

I just wanted to say that I am so glad that now whenever anyone talks about Allison, we all say "ALLISON". We use her name rather than her initials, as in the beginning, most of the time, we all said ABC.

It is a little bit of a testament to how closely many of us have grown to feel about her. And its strange to think we started out calling her ABC...seems so impersonal now

well, goodnight all...I have enjoyed everyones posts tonight very much...great atmosphere on here tonight

I have always called Allison by her name, I never liked the ABC thing it seemed cold. Gerard I have called many names and been told I am not to refer to him as some of the names I have lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Curiousinky