Allison Baden-Clay - GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD #33

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
MMO is a standard used in these type of cases. But you all knew that:) I think NBC prob does cry in his Metamucil laced cocoa pops. You'd have to wouldn't you. Can't do what the Madagascar penguins do "just smile and wave boys" can ya? !!!!!!! :floorlaugh: oh I crack myself up

:floorlaugh:

No, more like "Look cute and cuddly boys!"

Okay, so here's something that I have been meaning to throw out there. But last week my internet was shaped, and it was just too slow for me to go looking for the post. And I will go back now and try and hunt it down. Unless someone remembers it, and has it bookmarked.

This was to do with whether or not the Captiva was over at the showgrounds or not. Someone posted that the neighbour had said that there was a silver holden at the showgrounds that morning. Bwana's car is a holden, silver in colour. :waitsec:

Off to find that post.

Re The rumours that GBC said the children were home and one of them saying "No we weren't" What if, they had stayed at the elder BC's that night but GBC suddenly needed them brought home to support his "I couldn't have taken Allison anywhere, I had to stay here for the kids"? Could that have been part of the reason for the 12.30am call to NBC?

Now that is thinking outside the square. Hmmmm - wouldn't the children have stated that to QPS though? Still I am liking your line of thinking BJS - we think somewhat the same. IMO

Okay, so here's something that I have been meaning to throw out there. But last week my internet was shaped, and it was just too slow for me to go looking for the post. And I will go back now and try and hunt it down. Unless someone remembers it, and has it bookmarked.

This was to do with whether or not the Captiva was over at the showgrounds or not. Someone posted that the neighbour had said that there was a silver holden at the showgrounds that morning. Bwana's car is a holden, silver in colour. :waitsec:

Off to find that post.

It was Rexo fm memory Lu Lu

Re The rumours that GBC said the children were home and one of them saying "No we weren't" What if, they had stayed at the elder BC's that night but GBC suddenly needed them brought home to support his "I couldn't have taken Allison anywhere, I had to stay here for the kids"? Could that have been part of the reason for the 12.30am call to NBC?

A little too risky and messy do you think? I think that would be taking a HUGE risk and it overly complicates things and given the ages of the children I think most parents would know that kids slip up and it would therefore backfire. Also might take up precious time. Little doubt I'd say that the house was rearranged and staged for police. In the same manner as his very loving, thoughtful, genuine texts! NOT. I still laugh "I'm up and dressed". You can imagine him saying that to his mummy when he was little. Or to the Lord himself. "I'm a good little scout, lookey here I've put my big boy undies on".

All IMO. Take it or leave it. And yes, my humour is atrocious :rolleyes:

I want to put more thought into this but I can't right now. I'm toooooo tired!

Good night all.

(and unlike Minni I'm really going!)

Could it stand for Means Motive Opportunity? don't know doesn't really make sense. Just thinking out loud.

Ah Means Motive Opportunity that is what it is and it is also what they use on the site with the guy who wants some beer money. So maybe the poster is used to using their acronyms, and thought we would understand.
<modsnip>

Now that is thinking outside the square. Hmmmm - wouldn't the children have stated that to QPS though? Still I am liking your line of thinking BJS - we think somewhat the same. IMO

Maybe, but they could've been "debriefed"?

A little too risky and messy do you think? I think that would be taking a HUGE risk and it overly complicates things and given the ages of the children I think most parents would know that kids slip up and would Tnerefore backfire. Also might take up precious time. Little doubt I'd say that the house was rearranged and staged for police. In the same manner as his very loving, thoughtful, genuine texts! NOT. I still laugh "I'm up and dressed". You can imagine him saying that to his mummy when he was little. Or to the Lord himself. "I'm a good little scout, lookey here I've put my big boy undies on".

All IMO. Take it or leave it. And yes, my humour is atrocious :rolleyes:

Maybe. It's not hard to coerce a child who is in a vulnerable state, under the threat of losing the other parent or who knows what else.

I wonder how he's going in prison? I've been to Arthur Gorrie many times - work related - and it's feral. Protected prisoner or not it sucks big time. He'd want to be protected. Some of the most vicious people in there. Take your pick between the indigenous or Vietnamese boys in there just dying to take a look at his high & mighty self.

I have to get this verification thing done shortly also.

your not just a fancy pair of velcro sneakers are you Timmy?

ok Rational...Im going!!

sheesh

You do that 'sheesh' so well you must have some experience of teenagers who are being told they cannot stay for the end of the party!!!

Go!!!to!!bed!!!NOW (I do the mother bit really well after all the practice on the only just post pubescent students in my house.

There will be another party tomorrow!! Yeahh!!

Goodnight everyone. Thanks for the belly laughs and the great company and sleuthing.

Look forward to more work by some of the creative geniuses on here! :floorlaugh:

Got it!
smilie_girl_101.gif

And speaking of names, did anyone notice in 543's posts that GBC is referred to as The Husband or Gerard, never GBC? Just saying.

I only refer to him as Gerard or a swear word lol

Maybe. It's not hard to coerce a child who is in a vulnerable state, under the threat of losing the other parent or who knows what else.

It isn't hard to coerce a child at all actually. What IS hard is the child maintaining it. Especially once the manipulative parent is not around to reinforce guilt & fear. With GBC in prison the truth would come out fairly easily. Whilst its unlikely it is possible that the children were home and heard nothing. Some of the worst crimes I've encountered have occurred with kids home and they honestly didn't even wake up. Still with 3 seems unlikely I think.

I cant go into full details esp as it is about the kids but there was some deliberate confusion re if the kids were home or not.

It isn't hard to coerce a child at all actually. What IS hard is the child maintaining it. Especially once the manipulative parent is not around to reinforce guilt & fear. With GBC in prison the truth would come out fairly easily. Whilst its unlikely it is possible that the children were home and heard nothing. Some of the worst crimes I've encountered have occurred with kids home and they hinestly didn't even wake up. Still with 3 seems unlikely I think.

We don't know what the kids actually know if anything at all and if they've told the police anything or not. I know police tend to try keep them out of it as much as possible beyond basic questioning.

It was just an idea I had. I do think outside the box on many things lol.

I cant go into full details esp as it is about the kids but there was some deliberate confusion re if the kids were home or not.

Thanks Bayside. I'd be happier knowing they were totally unaware of what happened that night. It would be hard enough for them as it is without that adding to their trauma.

Found it!

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=8112993&postcount=1035"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - NO BAIL! Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 -#30[/ame]

Hello Websleuthers,
Just drove past the house and there is a large caravan attached to a burgundy 4x4 parked outside the gate, and a light-coloured saloon car reversed up outside the front entrance to the house. Saw no people though.
A local I know said that early on the morning that ABC was reported missing the silver Holden was seen parked at the showground, and not outside the house. Haven't heard this mentioned by anyone else. Don't know what the significance may be.

We don't know what the kids actually know if anything at all and if they've told the police anything or not. I know police tend to try keep them out of it as much as possible beyond basic questioning.

It was just an idea I had. I do think outside the box on many things lol.

It's not a bad idea at all:) interviewing children is always done with care using the least intrusive approach. I agree with Bayside and can't say much more either but if children were home all that night, then they are potential witnesses. So when the time is appropriate they would be questioned in a very sensitive manner but it's very delicate and gleaned from an approach so as not to cause further trauma. And yeah, you're absolutely correct. It's not an interrogation of them. Poor darlings. It's usually pretty obvious when kids are aware of something very odd happening. Same if they know nothing. Children arent able to regulate their emotions in the same manner as adults. They dont possess the cognitive capacity to anticipate what they must hide or be emphatic about until older. Their response time to answering is a telling factor, along with pitch/tone and eye blinks etc. Watching the responses is fascinating. But I think in memory of their mother we must all hope they were not visual or auditory witnesses to ANYTHING horrible regarding their mother.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
txtruecrimekat