Allison Baden-Clay - GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD #33

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
what I find the creepiest....is when 543 uses the word "sigh" in a sentence, it made my skin crawl.....

Hi, Still reading along slowly....

Anyone else thinking that the move back to Brookfield by the Dickies to give the girls familiar surroundings etc... My also be part of family court order so BC's can have visitation too?

Hi, Still reading along slowly....

Anyone else thinking that the move back to Brookfield by the Dickies to give the girls familiar surroundings etc... My also be part of family court order so BC's can have visitation too?

I was thinking that too also closer to the jail for visiting their dad

Mmm maybe the girls had called out or something so it was important for him to not be there
But wasn't he helping wash cars when the police arrived or is that just a rumour?
I've just looked it up it's a fair walk to the bus stop from the Brookfield Rd house - would he have walked there?

IMO, he feasibly could have walked,(" I would walk 500 miles...") but highly highly unlikely. It would be dark, windy road, long, etc. worse road IMO to walk than Rafting Ground Rd.

so far car washing still rumour

Did I say IMO

I was thinking that too also closer to the jail for visiting their dad

Oh I hope not, surely he has no right to expect them to see him.....He has been arrested for the slaying of their mummy......no child should ever go into a jail to visit someone like him :please:.imo

Maybe the BC's were renting their white goods too?
Still surely there must have been furniture the Dickies could have used.
Everything about this case is so strange?

I'm not mentioning anything about 543, I said enough the first time and not risking trouble again ; )

also not being rude but don't they have money to help with start up costs via the fundraising?

Maybe the BC's were renting their white goods too?
Still surely there must have been furniture the Dickies could have used.
Everything about this case is so strange?

I'm not mentioning anything about 543, I said enough the first time and not risking trouble again ; )

also not being rude but don't they have money to help with start up costs via the fundraising?

Maybe they are thinking that money is more for the girl's education and don't want to be seen to be accessing it so early on

my husband used to be in the job and he says for sure both sides will have people monitoring all these sites

Lucky them, bet they get addicted as we are, but they get PAID to do what we do and have an excuse when other stuff piles up!

I think they would have picked up alot of leads and ideas from this site.

Oh I hope not, surely he has no right to expect them to see him.....He has been arrested for the slaying of their mummy......no child should ever go into a jail to visit someone like him :please:.imo

I think that visiting their Dad or the senior BCs would be the last reason for the move back to Brookfield - whether the decision was made by the Dickies or QPS. I think that the children's welfare would be paramount at the moment and this decision has been made as it's the best for them, solely. I wouldn't be surprised if professionals such as child psychologists have advised that the children would benefit from being in a familiar setting, community, being in their own school, classroom, with their friends and teachers. I bet they miss their Dance classes! Brookfield is a lovely, small, close-knit community and the support, care and love that they will receive will be amazing, I'm sure.

You're right ollijack - I'm no expert, but IMO those children are too young and should not have to see their father. I would think that this may be a decision that they can make when they are older, know all the facts and can make informed decisions for themselves. Let's hope.

The grammar and choice of words are certainly mixed. For instance 'i reckon' - maybe a young Australian vernacular, yet 'she did not notice until her plight' almost a bit old world/colonial use of English.

Maybe written by a young Australian and edited by an older person?

I still bristle when I see that sentence 'not the husband he would have turned of the phone.'. My previous response got me banned, but really saying that he would have turned off the phone is IMO someone who is very close to GBC and has somehow been given a line like 'I didn't do it, if I had I would have turned off the phone, I am not that stupid'.

JIMO

Not suggesting this is the case with this poster, but sometimes when people want to write from a created persona (i.e. writing not as a real person but a fictional one), there can be inconsistencies in what is written. Such as variations in choice of vocabulary, punctuation, grammar, etc. Like they jump in and out of the created persona because it doesn't come naturally.

As an example, if I wanted to pretend I was a 10 year old child, it is highly unlikely that I would fully grasp the language and writing style that a real 10 year old child would use. So at the surface, it may look like I'm a 10 year old, but dissecting the sentences would show that I was an adult writing as a child.

This is also common in handwriting analyses - someone who is trying to conceal their typical handwriting style would find that even when they were attempting to fake it, certain letters or letter features would still reflect their typical style. And the weight of the pen on paper, slant of the writing, etc can reveal naturally flowing handwriting versus intentionally changed handwriting.

IMO

Just been catching up on last night's posts. Interesting, and quite disturbing reading some of the old posts from way back - I remember going hmmmm at the time, as I'm sure many others did, very odd.

I still have such a thing about that phone too, always have, but I'm not sure why. It makes sense that whoever hid/dumped that phone is either the perp or an accomplice, and no guessing as to who I think that is/they are. I can understand them getting rid of the phone, to imply the walk/abduction theory, as Allison may well have/would be likely to take her phone, if she went on a walk (which I don't think she did).

The only other thing I can think of is if Allison tried to escape that night, and took her phone, could she have dumped it somewhere so as not to be tracked by him, or would she have just turned off the ap on the phone? (if that's possible, don't know anything about find my phone aps) But then if that was the case, wouldn't she just ring someone for help, the police or at least a friend?

I wonder if that's why the speedy arrival in the morning when he called her in missing? I would love to know his words to police that morning, whether he told them she went walking the night before, or that morning, or the whole stupid footy show story. If he'd said she was only an hour late back from a morning walk, would the police have turned up within the hour?

I just hope QPS found that phone.

Does anyone know whether we're able to talk about dreams in the chit chat thread? I know other things are a no no, even there.

Not suggesting this is the case with this poster, but sometimes when people want to write from a created persona (i.e. writing not as a real person but a fictional one), there can be inconsistencies in what is written. Such as variations in choice of vocabulary, punctuation, grammar, etc. Like they jump in and out of the created persona because it doesn't come naturally.

As an example, if I wanted to pretend I was a 10 year old child, it is highly unlikely that I would fully grasp the language and writing style that a real 10 year old child would use. So at the surface, it may look like I'm a 10 year old, but dissecting the sentences would show that I was an adult writing as a child.

This is also common in handwriting analyses - someone who is trying to conceal their typical handwriting style would find that even when they were attempting to fake it, certain letters or letter features would still reflect their typical style. And the weight of the pen on paper, slant of the writing, etc can reveal naturally flowing handwriting versus intentionally changed handwriting.

IMO

So agree with all this Strangeworld. I've always had an interest in linguistics and language, and have worked in the field for years. It can be so obvious when someone is 'faking' it, even when they think they're pulling the wool over many eyes, eg. when a woman is pretending to be a man in their written word etc. Sometimes it's hard to pick for sure, but there are always many little giveaways.

Can I please ask someone to post the link to the Channel 10 photo of Allison under the bridge....many thanks

IMO, he feasibly could have walked,(" I would walk 500 miles...") but highly highly unlikely. It would be dark, windy road, long, etc. worse road IMO to walk than Rafting Ground Rd.

so far car washing still rumour

Did I say IMO

Thats a good point , big D, little i, big N, little ozzo! They are both a fair distance from GBC house, but its darker and scarier going along brookfield road.

but it was just a thought, as we have all assumed if he was at the bus stop he was waiting to be picked up, from Brookfield.

But maybe he was there after the fact, and waiting for old wifey/mother matriach to swing by and pick him up and take him home.
dunno, Dunnozo, just tossing thoughts around

I'm still so intrigued about the roundabout. Why were the police so interested and needing to question people who were on it that night?

If it is true that NBC was at the bus shelter near the village, then he would have been seen on cc camera so the police wouldn't need random drivers' confirmation of that. Also, the fact that at least local who knows him could verify it was definitely him, then you would think this aspect would be done and dusted in terms of verification (if this is more than a rumour).

What else was it that they were stopping drivers about? Do they really think a driver would remember if they passed a particular car on the roundabout that night - I admit I wouldn't notice at all, if they were just driving through and we passed in the night? I wonder if there really was something else bizarre that happened there.

And why, why the obsession with that roundabout....when the perp would have been better off taking RG Road... going round in circles and getting dizzy....

Mmm maybe the girls had called out or something so it was important for him to not be there
But wasn't he helping wash cars when the police arrived or is that just a rumour?
I've just looked it up it's a fair walk to the bus stop from the Brookfield Rd house - would he have walked there?

I believe the father and son car washing rumours are not the least bit true.

I agree Bayside. Just sounds too out there for me.

I agree, they seem to be a little bit stupid, but even that is way too stupid, washing the car/cars after you've already called police.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties