Allison Baden-Clay - GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD #33

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Radster, back to OW..... I asked many questions in the beginning as to why, when she lives in Townsville, and has a family to tend to was she in Brisbane right at the time? most responses thought that she came over the weekend, but no one actually knew. anyway it didnt gel. Highly Highly Suspect.

What was also highly suspect was her standover behaviour during the interview, and her ' leading' the public towards the depression theory, when only the day before she had said that SHE SPOKE TO ALLISON THE NIGHT BEFORE AND SHE WAS HER USUAL HAPPY SELF!

If OW spoke to Allison the night before...I am going to bet my right arm she was not her usual happy self. I wonder if she was so pissed of and not her usual happy self, that OW felt it necessary to come down to Brisbane, you know, just to 'help'

I wonder if OW "spoke to Allison the night before" in person or on the phone - do we know the answer to that?

IF OW was involved then it would explain why she felt she needed to be seen on TV expressing GBC's innocence. Why she is coordinating the GBC's rescue from the grip of justice ....

While we have had the liaison de nausea from NBC and EBC - they have not been inclined to show themselves off to the media or proclaim their sons's innoncence. EBC hasn't been to visit.....

Is she protecting her olds?

could they be releasing the remaining belongings? what is the purpose of yellow vans? are they forensics?

(by the way, I still havent been able to get onto my friend who said she had the info the other day, so no news seems like its 'no news' in this case)

The white van was a large transit van and the 2 yellow vans were of the forensic type ie short covered station wagons

i just found this message posted by Pseudonym while I was looking for something else. What I found interesting is that apparently a female passenger was seen either at the roundabout or on CCTV footage. OW perhaps? I've heard about this female passenger sighting before but equated it to Allison being the passenger. Makes me wonder.

There's some real clangers back there isn't there Makara....how's this one from almost a month before the arrest....

#607 05-17-2012, 11:05 PM
Completelyconfused
Registered User Join Date: May 2012

Massive jungle drums.....I heard from 3 different sources this afternoon (and yes a friend of a ....blah blah blah!!) The mistress gave it all up in the last 24 hours. Apparently it was pre planned for them to do together. However it wasn't supposed to happen for another month. Something happened and he jumped the gun which is why all the crap hit the fan and so many mistakes etc happened. Clearly he hasn't been arrested yet so it could all be complete crap. Curious that more than one person had the story though.
-------------------------------------------------
Keyboredom's reply....

#623 05-17-2012, 11:13 PM
Keyboredom
Registered User Join Date: Apr 2012

In the last 2 days I was told there was a strong suspicion that something was premeditated, but discounted it because the event seemed so hopelessly ransom and disorganised. What you've just stated makes premeditation and premature carrying out of a crime sound more plausible.

It's more of a fashion thing, but I wouldn't like to be wearing a yellow jacket right now.

But don't forget Doc we are dealing with people who cannot change a lightbulb without cutting their hands, who shave themselves and get cuts all over their face and torso, who have terrible reactions to caterpillar hair, who prang two cars within a matter of weeks (including driving one into a pylon in a 10 km zone), who have to look on the Internet to see how not to look incriminating, who cannot remember if their wife went for a walk at 10 pm or at 6.30 am or if she was watching the footy show, but ring 000 after she is only missing for half an hour, who sends Love G messages to his wife whom he is cheating on with more than one mistress. Come on, this family thinks they have brains but so far I have seen nothing in the lot of them that even suggests an average IQ!

All JIMO

ROTFLMAO - great post :) :woohoo:

I just don’t get it. This is a M U R D E R investigation! How can ‘PashPop Incorporated’ tell the police ‘I don’t wish to speak with you’? I’m tired and emotional, just a little bit. Surely they have been totally Q&A’d. They’ve searched their homes, cars, taken goods & dragged away baby dumber kicking & screaming for mummy dumber. I feel the QPD have so much more information, we can only imagine. Making it drum-tight so there’s not another chance of another style Gordon Wood foulup. I’ve got the patience for a positive outcome for Allison.

Could it be possible that after the murder of Allison but before she was taken to Kholo Creek that GBC got OW to walk in Allison's clothes along Rafting Ground Rd at about 10pm and asked her to scream as if she was being assaulted & abducted. Perhaps she then hid out of site before walking back to the house to ensure no one came out to check on the source of the screams? Could this have been staged to give credibility to the abduction theory?

Fergie that post gave me goosebumps! And no it is not the great drop of Shiraz I am imbibing in!

I posted this a while back now. Note the BBM bit. I still can't guarantee this is accurate, as it was from the grapevine so to speak, but I remember there been a lot of doubt at the time that she was in Brisbane.

05-03-2012, 07:30 AM
Strangeworld
Have been reading with interest in the last week, and thought I'd just pop in and say hi.
Through a friend of parents at the school, I was told that GBC's sister dropped the kids at school the day Allison was reported missing. Not necessarily normal or abnormal, given what was happening on that day, but just another piece of the puzzle.
I also think there is a HUGE amount of detail that the police are aware of that we are not. Trying to piece it together at the moment as an outsider is almost impossible. There are many rumours going around, much speculation, and too much emphasis been placed on personality traits that really don't provide much in terms of evidence. I really hope they make an arrest soon.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7864257#post7864257"]Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - Page 44 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Could it be possible that after the murder of Allison but before she was taken to Kholo Creek that GBC got OW to walk in Allison's clothes along Rafting Ground Rd at about 10pm and asked her to scream as if she was being assaulted & abducted. Perhaps she then hid out of site before walking back to the house to ensure no one came out to check on the source of the screams? Could this have been staged to give credibility to the abduction theory?

I've always had a feeling that the clothes that Allison was found in were not hers. I mentioned way back in one of the threads that it may have been possible that Allison was dressed in clothes belonging to another female (that GBC described to QPS) after she was murdered. Seems a bit out there but everything in this case is bizarre!

Sorry Mountain Misst, you've lost me. What do you mean by retrace "do the walk" that Allison is supposed to have taken. I haven't heard about this before. :waitasec:

She's probably somehow referring to this...

June 23, 2012

To some, officers say, he said Allison liked to take a walk early in the morning. To his sister, Olivia Walton, he allegedly described a particular route. He told a close friend of Allison's that she would walk at 10pm each night and he described to Allison's parents two different walking routes.

But when police asked, they said he told them he had no idea where she would have gone walking

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...d-in-court-claim/story-e6freoof-1226405967381

i just found this message posted by Pseudonym while I was looking for something else. What I found interesting is that apparently a female passenger was seen either at the roundabout or on CCTV footage. OW perhaps? I've heard about this female passenger sighting before but equated it to Allison being the passenger. Makes me wonder.

hmmm.gif

BBM:

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #15

Thankyou for that old post Makara

what a turn around we have had today...we have come full circle again and are back at
a) the roundabout, and
b) OW being involved

i think going over older threads gives a fresh perspective as we get so sidewinded on any given day, and lose focus or get swayed by our collective opinions, yet, eventually, we tend to find our way back to our initial instincts.

There's some real clangers back there isn't there Makara....how's this one from almost a month before the arrest....

#607 05-17-2012, 11:05 PM
Completelyconfused

Massive jungle drums.....I heard from 3 different sources this afternoon (and yes a friend of a ....blah blah blah!!) The mistress gave it all up in the last 24 hours. Apparently it was pre planned for them to do together. However it wasn't supposed to happen for another month. Something happened and he jumped the gun which is why all the crap hit the fan and so many mistakes etc happened. Clearly he hasn't been arrested yet so it could all be complete crap. Curious that more than one person had the story though.
-------------------------------------------------
Keyboredom's reply....

#623 05-17-2012, 11:13 PM
Keyboredom
Registered User Join Date: Apr 2012

In the last 2 days I was told there was a strong suspicion that something was premeditated, but discounted it because the event seemed so hopelessly ransom and disorganised. What you've just stated makes premeditation and premature carrying out of a crime sound more plausible.

It's more of a fashion thing, but I wouldn't like to be wearing a yellow jacket right now.

Don't forget the mud map of TM's house in Allison's diary. OMG what did they have planned?:what:

June 23, 2012

To some, officers say, he said Allison liked to take a walk early in the morning. To his sister, Olivia Walton, he allegedly described a particular route. He told a close friend of Allison's that she would walk at 10pm each night and he described to Allison's parents two different walking routes.

But when police asked, they said he told them he had no idea where she would have gone walking

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...d-in-court-claim/story-e6freoof-1226405967381

what route did Oliva claim she was told Allison took? was it the route that took her up Boscombe Road, to the corner of Rees way and Rafting Ground Road?

There is no such thing as an unsolved murder; only murders which don't have sufficient evidence to prove who did it.

"Most detectives believe they know who the killer is, and there is an old adage, 'you end up speaking to the killer even though you may not know it within about 48 hours of the murder',"

-Retired homicide detective Michael McGann.

Radster, back to OW..... I asked many questions in the beginning as to why, when she lives in Townsville, and has a family to tend to was she in Brisbane right at the time? most responses thought that she came over the weekend, but no one actually knew. anyway it didnt gel. Highly Highly Suspect.

What was also highly suspect was her standover behaviour during the interview, and her ' leading' the public towards the depression theory, when only the day before she had said that SHE SPOKE TO ALLISON THE NIGHT BEFORE AND SHE WAS HER USUAL HAPPY SELF!

If OW spoke to Allison the night before...I am going to bet my right arm she was not her usual happy self. I wonder if she was so pissed of and not her usual happy self, that OW felt it necessary to come down to Brisbane, you know, just to 'help'

Minni, g'day. I have always been concerned about OW's timing. Originally I thought I heard/read somewhere that she flew down from T'V at the weekend 21-22 April to support the family. Then I heard/read that she was already in Brissie. Yes, it is unclear. Don't know if her kids are school age, but school hols in Qld were from 30 Mar to 10 April which included Easter. Only other hols were Anzac Day (a Wednesday) & Labour Day Monday 7 May. Also it isn't easy nor cheap to fly T'v to Bris. Virgin flights or Qantas Link which takes forever, and then some.
JMO

June 23, 2012

So if he knew the route, either one the two, or both, any 'normal' intelligent person would have bundled the kids in the car and said 'come on mum is out but I cannot get hold if her lets just see where she is' No instead mr Sh#t for Brains rings 000! WTF are we still talking about, he is so guilty!! All IMOO MOO

My bread and butter raspberry pudding is starting to smell from the oven so I better go and investigate that instead of Mr SFBs

There is no such thing as an unsolved murder; only murders which don't have sufficient evidence to prove who did it.

"Most detectives believe they know who the killer is, and there is an old adage, 'you end up speaking to the killer even though you may not know it within about 48 hours of the murder',"

-Retired homicide detective Michael McGann.

OT.

Interesting. I'm currently reading Dead Centre by Robin Bowles, about Peter Falconio's alledged murder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThatMeryl