Allison Baden-Clay - GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD #33

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, so here's something that I have been meaning to throw out there. But last week my internet was shaped, and it was just too slow for me to go looking for the post. And I will go back now and try and hunt it down. Unless someone remembers it, and has it bookmarked.

This was to do with whether or not the Captiva was over at the showgrounds or not. Someone posted that the neighbour had said that there was a silver holden at the showgrounds that morning. Bwana's car is a holden, silver in colour. :waitsec:

Off to find that post.

Good point.

Re The rumours that GBC said the children were home and one of them saying "No we weren't" What if, they had stayed at the elder BC's that night but GBC suddenly needed them brought home to support his "I couldn't have taken Allison anywhere, I had to stay here for the kids"? Could that have been part of the reason for the 12.30am call to NBC?

BJS, I've been thinking about this scenario quite a bit lately. IMO I do think the girls were at skull manor earlier in the evening but spent the night in their own beds.

This is not fact, only speculation on my part.

Allison picked up the girls from school (3:00 -3:30pm?) on Thursday 19 April. She either took them home where Gerard was on hand to look after them and then she headed off to her hair appointment, or if GBC wasn't due home until later, she dropped the girls off at Nigelaine's and then proceeded to the hairdresser.

We've been led to believe that Allison left the hairdresser at about 6:00pm. I'm speculating that GBC took the girls around to Nigelaine's as they'd planned to all have dinner together once Allison arrived back there from the hairdresser. Apparently Allison did mention to the hairdresser that she 'had the night off', which IMO could mean a meal at the in-laws, someone else was cooking that night.

Allison had an early start on Friday 20 April so they departed Nigelaine's in their respective vehicles at about 8:00pm and headed home to Brookfield. The girls were put to bed, Allison prepared for the following morning and at some stage things turned sour and Allison was murdered.

There are a couple of reasons why I'm thinking along these lines. Firstly, Nigelaine, and in particular the residents in their street were questioned by police sometime again after the initial raid on Nigelaine's house when items were confiscated. This time it seems the police were asking the residents of Durness Street if they had heard anything unusual on the night of the 19 April. This is not to be confused with the third visit by police to Nigelaine's place the night of the aborted bail application due to the bomb threat.

Secondly and unrelated to Durness Street, police were originally asking for anyone to come forward who may have seen the family cars from 8:00pm. This was later changed to 11:30pm.

IMO GBC first told the police that they'd had dinner at Nigelaine's and left there at about 8:00pm. Obviously the police would have checked this out but later found that there was no evidence that anything untoward had happened to Allison at Nigelaine's place. Or maybe something did happen? Was there an argument? Did TM call GBC on his phone or turn up unannounced? That would certainly have set things in motion in a big way.

MOO.

The 543 posts... what time of day where they posted? AEST.

BJS, I've been thinking about this scenario quite a bit lately. IMO I do think the girls were at skull manor earlier in the evening but spent the night in their own beds.

Allison picked up the girls from school (3:00 -3:30pm?) on Thursday 19 April. She either took them home where Gerard was on hand to look after them and then she headed off to her hair appointment, or if GBC wasn't due home until later, she dropped the girls off at Nigelaine's and then proceeded to the hairdresser.

We've been led to believe that Allison left the hairdresser at about 6:00pm. I'm speculating that GBC took the girls around to Nigelaine's as they'd planned to all have dinner together once Allison arrived back there from the hairdresser. Apparently Allison did mention to the hairdresser that she 'had the night off', which IMO could mean a meal at the in-laws, someone else was cooking that night.

Allison had an early start on Friday 20 April so they departed Nigelaine's in their respective vehicles at about 8:00pm and headed home to Brookfield. The girls were put to bed, Allison prepared for the following morning and at some stage things turned sour and Allison was murdered.

There are a couple of reasons why I'm thinking along these lines. Firstly, Nigelaine, and in particular the residents in their street were questioned by police sometime again after the initial raid on Nigelaine's house when items were confiscated. This time it seems the police were asking the residents of Durness Street if they had heard anything unusual on the night of the 19 April. This is not to be confused with the third visit by police to Nigelaine's place the night of the aborted bail application due to the bomb threat.

Secondly and unrelated to Durness Street, police were originally asking for anyone to come forward who may have seen the family cars from 8:00pm. This was later changed to 11:30pm.

IMO GBC first told the police that they'd had dinner at Nigelaine's and left there at about 8:00pm. Obviously the police would have checked this out but later found that there was no evidence that anything untoward had happened to Allison at Nigelaine's place. Or maybe something did happen? Was there an argument? Did TM call GBC on his phone or turn up unannounced? That would certainly have set things in motion in a big way.

MOO.

I've not really thought too much about what happened prior to the major event. But what you've posted above seems quite plausable. And more likely than not, what actually happened.

Kimster
Has any thought ever been given on threads to have 'poster of the week' or 'poster of the thread'?

If not, for me Marly is the poster of this forum, she gets us out of trouble regarding linking all the time.
Makara for poster of this thread for all her screenshots, pictures and keeping the media thread up to date; and
Possumheart for the belly laugh of the week, closely followed by Makara's Caterpillar!

How sweet!

If you guys want to form something like that for yourselves in the chit chat room, then go for it. :rocker: Websleuths did that for a time, but found there were so many great posters out there that we couldn't pick just one and then the other ones got overlooked. I would have a hard time picking one over the other here too. :grouphug:

MOO.

That sounds very possible to me.

The first one on 14 May at 9:40pm. Another at 10:48pm.

15 May at 9:30am and at 12:07pm. Again at 3:20pm.

Why do you ask Lu Lu?

Please don't tell me this is an attempt to figure out where 543 lives, okay? We are not allowed to sleuth members, past or present. 543 is still welcome to rejoin the group and did not ask for verified insider status, so leave it alone please.

Please don't tell me this is an attempt to figure out where 543 lives, okay? We are not allowed to sleuth members, past or present. 543 is still welcome to rejoin the group and did not ask for verified insider status, so leave it alone please.

Oh no, that wasn't my intention. Someone mentioned perhaps they were employees. I just wondered if they may have been posting during work hours. Or that they were up late at night like we are at the moment. They said that they are from Aus.

There is something that has been bugging me for a while...Many people here seem to be of the opinion the HE did it. But the scenario in my head is unless this was a situation that got out of hand, and in fact there was premeditation that maybe he got/tried to get someone to do it for him...but all didnt go to plan. It kinda fits in with the 'self incrimination' searches. I know this can be easily explained away...blood in the car etc. but it is still bugging me...

of course just my rambling thoughts and opinions...

There is evidence that suggests that allegedly GBC may have planned to kill ABC eg. telephone call from GBC to ABC's insurance company on 12 April 2012 (7 days before ABC went missing), internet searches carried out from GBC's computer of "taking the fifth" and "self incrimination". There is also evidence that suggests that allegedly GBC may have killed ABC in an unpremeditated and spontaneous act eg.woman's screams in the vicinity of the BC's house heard by neighbours at around 8:30pm on 19 April 2012, face call at 12:30am on 20 April 2012, the involvement of two cars, blood and hair found in BC's car, children in the house on the night that ABC was killed.

I recall that there was some suggestion that allegedly GBC may have intended to kill ABC at a later time but that something happened on the night of 19 April 2012 and GBC allegedly snapped and killed ABC.

I believe that if a person plans to kill someone in a particular way on a particular day but the person ends up killing them in a different way on a different day, the act of killing remains premeditated and is not spontaneous, unless the person has killed the other person in self defence or in an accident. In my opinion, the requisite element is the intention to kill that person and then proceeding to intentionally kill that person.
:cow: MOO

There is evidence that suggests that allegedly GBC may have planned to kill ABC eg. telephone call from GBC to ABC's insurance company on 12 April 2012 (7 days before ABC went missing), internet searches carried out from GBC's computer of "taking the fifth" and "self incrimination". There is also evidence that suggests that allegedly GBC may have killed ABC in an unpremeditated and spontaneous act eg.woman's screams in the vicinity of the BC's house heard by neighbours at around 8:30pm on 19 April 2012, face call at 12:30am on 20 April 2012, the involvement of two cars, blood and hair found in BC's car, children in the house on the night that ABC was killed.

I recall that there was some suggestion that allegedly GBC may have intended to kill ABC at a later time but that something happened on the night of 19 April 2012 and GBC allegedly snapped and killed ABC.

I believe that if a person plans to kill someone in a particular way on a particular day but the person ends up killing them in a different way on a different day, the act of killing remains premeditated and is not spontaneous, unless the person has killed the other person in self defence or in an accident. In my opinion, the requisite element is the intention to kill that person and then proceeding to intentionally kill that person.
:cow: MOO

Agree with you on that.

Yes, the person posted that it was planned for "in the next month", but the opportunity arose that night.

And Kimster, sorry, I just wanted to clarify further, that I somehow missed reading these posts as they happened. I see now they were on one of my tuckshop days, and thus why I totally missed them.

Okay, well I am off. Seeing that my couch is now minus one child. I can lay down and relax and catch up with my stories. Lol! Night everyone. :)

Re The rumours that GBC said the children were home and one of them saying "No we weren't" What if, they had stayed at the elder BC's that night but GBC suddenly needed them brought home to support his "I couldn't have taken Allison anywhere, I had to stay here for the kids"? Could that have been part of the reason for the 12.30am call to NBC?

I heard that when the girls were interviewed they all gave the same version of events using the same words & phrases.

another mystery for us to solve.. 'the mystery of the phantom number poster'

What was this posters username ? I'd like to find and read these posts ? Or perhaps someone can link to one of the posters posts. thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nemonic13